Indian Here

Why are White people so cunty?

I mean to ask this in an honest sense. Why do White people just act so smug and always act like you're better than people of color?

Attached: 1556702787253.jpg (700x639, 65K)

because we are pajeet

Are you posting this while street shitting and using white man technolgy?

what this guy says

Non-white subhumans have a deep rooted inferiority complex. They see white civilisation which is lightyears ahead of their shitholes and it fills them with envy and rage.

the nerve of this streetshitting fuck to virtue signal against whites. we know all about how virtuous you are, you ugly fucks.

>This is racist
It unironically isn't. Niglets expressing differences in a peaceful manner is evidence of them showing improved pattern recognition and impulse control.

Maybe if you learned how to use the loo we wouldn't look at you in disgust, pajeet

Really martsharter ?? you are talking about disgust when you dont even wipe your ass after taking a shit ?? you walk with shit smeared anus you dumbfuck..you have no right to call anyone names.

how do you guys clean in the streets?
every india carry a toilet paper roll or something?

legit question

Because we are better than people of color?

Let me answer with another question:
Is YOUR government actively trying to replace you in your own country?
No.
But mine is.
With people from YOUR country.
Fuck off cunt.

Attached: Christchan+comp+before+i+forget_0eefd3_7004162.jpg (900x900, 120K)

Simply because we are
You aren't
That's that

And why is it wrong for you to be "replaced" by anyone???

First, you're not being replaced, people are just coming and living their lives, having kids or whatever. No one is killing or hurting you.

Second, why the FUCK do you think you're so special that people of slightly darjer skin color than you must not be allowd to live in peace around you in a country that is for everyone but you claims it's **yours** like your fcking daddy bought it.

fpbp

>why so mean just let us into ur country and give us gibs?

Because they fucking are. They're responsible for practically everything. You couldn't post here if not for them. Gotdamn

cool then pakistan is moving into india next monday enjoy

>posts pic of racist niglets
>"wHy R wHiTe PeOpLe So RaCiSt"
Giving India the Internet was a mistake.

I don't think I'm more special than you. You are telling me I think that.
I want the right to exist.
You challenge that right.
The real problem you have with whites is that we exist. You have declared open war against my race. Remember that.

Power wash

Wash my feet sanjeet

Attached: british-raj-pedicure.jpg (400x339, 58K)

the leaf is making more sense that you rajesh he doesnt do it often so you best listen

Don't mistake our confidence as being cunty. We know what we can do, are completely honest about it, and rarely fail to deliver. Every Poo I've worked with has ben hot-tempered, arrogant, condescending, but unable to deliver anything they promise.

No. Literally the lowest caste people spend their days cleaning shit from the roads. They use pieces of cardboard or anything else they can find.

Okay

Thats what everyone does when in their own country

We are you smelly faggot.

No one denies you the right to exist by coming and living in a random area that you arbitrarily call your ""country"".

People just want to live their lives. No one gives a duck about you incel roach fuxk off

I don't think I'm better than you I just think I'm great in general. You should work on your self confidence.

>1 post by this street shitter

because they are, dumbass

Why do you think you deserve a say in the affairs of western nations? I wouldn't claim to deserve any influence over Indian affairs, I wouldn't expect India to welcome me with open arms, and start slaughtering cattle for my burgers. Why the double standard?

le 50 IQ poo

it's not random area dumbass. imagine being this retard

Indians act the same way.

what's with the recent string of butthurt indian posting? I would call it indian shitposting but that's redundant

Attached: indian intellectuals.webm (640x360, 1.91M)

Because the world is for everyone brainlet. What makes a person Western?? Wjat makes a person Indian?

I wouldn't give a fuck if you come to India and start killing cows to ear or start eating pigs. I don't care what you do as long as you mind your own business. Why can't you retarded incel scum be the same way? White nationalism is bullshit just mind your own business you idiot

>making this argument when you literally had a humongous civil war with countless dead over people wanting to live with people more like themselves

Why even bother with this line of dialogue when we both know it's disingenuous bullshit.

we cannot all shit everywhere to mark our territory, Arjuna. Only indians are reserved that high honour.

What a nice way of saying "at least they don't chimp out in the streets and scream blm"

Attached: JOURNALISM.png (1200x525, 516K)

lightyear is a measurement of distance not time. KYS retard.

Passive aggressiveness and impotent rage are the wh*Teoids calling cards.

>street shitters are flooding Jow Forums with shit threads again
how long until they start memeflagging and spamming niggerdick threads? that seems to be the natural progression to shitskin seething

Pajeet you do realize you're arguing with teenagers, right?

>Getting upset over niggerdick
Kek found the incel

if we weren't better than you we'd be moving to your country, nigger.

never claimed to be upset, the t*rk and strayan chink have been spamming niggerdick for years. it's background noise, at most, but my point still stands that niggerdick spamming is the next step in the nigger seethe

>OPajeet complains about wiypipo being racist but uploads an image of the niggers in pre-chimp phase with an Asian man.

Attached: 1D7608D2-FA89-4931-8607-16B5F828434E.jpg (624x351, 44K)

>My point still stands
Did you want a cookie? You're gonna get a bunch of black/poo incels posting blacked memes and then a bunch of white incels posting bleached memes. The irony is that neither get laid and derive satisfaction from seeing someone who looks similar to them get laid and assume it will happen for them too. Protip: it won't.

Yes it was. Until modi came along they were going to destroy the ramsetu. They felt threatened and started calling him a monster. Their plan islamify India completely. They invented false terms like saffron terrorism and tortured innocents over that . The bollywood constantly vomits out anti Hindu pro muslim propaganda. The communist openly apologize to dead terrorists chanting "we are ashamed your killers are alive " and cry fascism and free speech when case is registered against them. Muslims have special law. They don't follow civil code of India. They can have as many wives and children they want. Then all that forced conversions they do. Then there is love/rape jihad.
Whole ecosystem is trying to destroy Hinduism and yet we are standing strong . We have no unity yet we're standing strong. In 50 years things won't be there same though. The Muslims would have gained enough numbers to go full sharia on India and there is nothing we can do about it. It's a ticking time b. People see the far right as fringe bigots but they don't have long term sight as them

>all i can post about is sex
makes u think

>Muh muzzies are evil
Lol they literally created your country.

>Bathes and drinks cow piss
>Uses cow dong as the ultimate remedy
>Shits in the streets
>Dies young and malnourished with a shitty vegetable diet
>Rapes uncontrollably because might as well be a monkey since all of the above
>Always childish and unable to be stern or serious
>As thirsty for the white women as jealous of the white taller men
How do Pajeets even wake up in the morning

Attached: ICNIKA.png (270x252, 94K)

lol, an individualist who collectively lumps all white people in the same boat

Attached: 1547853384126.png (1136x640, 652K)

>Irrational responses
Lol, Paco you brought it up. It's not my fault I have to explain these things to you because your papa ran away.

It's a figure of speech you aspie.

pls merge and do the needful

lmao

>people of color
you are people of poo, poo is not color
its poo

So your friend just pees in your asshole?

>>all i can post about is sex
It's your nigger/beaner admixture, mutt.

>Why do White people just act so smug and always act like you're better than people of color?

Because you're hateful faggots who insult whites to no end. The fact whites are becoming less tolerant of non whites is refreshing to me. Proves you can't brainwash people into denying reality permanently.

>Why do White people just act so smug and always act like you're better than people of color?
Because it is true?

I hope those Moslems invade and displace you from your country. At least Mumbai will finally have clean streets.

Attached: F50F1757-A23D-4363-BD5F-64ED11C0D734.jpg (624x351, 75K)

S E E T H I N G

>1 post by this id
paki shill detected

Lel try walking in a Muslim locality once
I know you're Imranpaki so why am I bothering

this please stop appropriating our culture

>Are you posting this while street shitting and using jew man technolgy

FIXED

>”POWAH VASH”
What the fuck does this even mean? Do you just pray to Krishna so that your turd covered fingers don’t contain E. Coli and carry on about your day?

Attached: B521F8D4-E94E-41AF-BDC6-4B9039480B40.jpg (624x351, 75K)

Both wh*Tes and Ind*ans (Aryan rapebabies) are seething because neither European or Hindu women can resist the SEMITIC BULL.

European women love Arab men, as do Indian women. Pale skinned cracker Aryan rapebabies, and brown skinned poo Aryan rapebabies cannot be alpha. The tanned complexion of the Arab male, as well as his wild masculinity makes him superior to nearly all races. Let's not even bothet comparing him to the pussy East Asian male.

The Black male is also overly masculine but lacks the Semitic features. However, both races have adapted the only acceptable religion - Islam.

While whitebois are busy crying over star wars trailers, and poojeets are busy sending Bob and vegana messages to random white women, and Chink """""males""""" are prepping their boipussy for the next sex tourist, Arab and Black men are breeding Indian and White women left and right, and all these bitches can do nought but watch from the sidelines.

We are better than you. I was never racist till you fuckers came to my country in droves.

Dumb snow nigger. Turks are KARA BOGA. This is why wh*te people fear them.

God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

What?

Attached: 5912A711-3859-4FC1-8BCF-4C05292706BE.jpg (500x915, 75K)

Probably has something to do with toilets and personal hygiene.

This is why we want SUPERPOWER 2020.

When the KANGZDOMS of AFRIKA were being destroyed by wh*Tes, rose a KARA BOGA by the name of JAMALAL NEGRU, who created the BLACK ethnostate of INDIA. When wh*Tes began oppressing BLACK bulls in South Afrika, THE BLACK NATION OG INDIA stepped in, increasing sanctions on SA, and kicking them out of cricket until BLACK bulls were allowed to play.

Now, 40 years later, from the farthest we can get from Europe, rose another BLACK bull by the name of Shri NIGGENDRA Modi, who is now standing up against wh*Tes and now the y*llow peril that threatens the existence of our BLACK brothers.

wh*Tes destroyed the university of Timbuktu, the Egyptian civilisation, the Mali Empire, at one point in history the richest man was a BLACK man, he could’ve bought all your pale skinned cracker ass grandmothers just with a fraction of his wealth, but no, he used it for goodwill.

When we BLACKS, arise, we won’t let you forget a god damn thing you done to us, but no ones gonna remember your pale cracker ass whiteboi asses.

You are not paying attention to what is happening over here. Besides it’s not good for people with dark skin to live this far north, they get vitamin D deficiency.

Attached: 8E950F77-A193-4748-AB4E-63E24D5FDB48.jpg (706x1024, 143K)

You forgot your meme flag moshie

>the world is for everyone
Yeah citation needed
Or you could conquer the land you covet like the rest of human history instead of nagging the rightful heirs to just give it over to you

Attached: 1555636610701.jpg (1280x808, 84K)

Are you new? Non Whites commit most of the violent murders in my country.

Attached: 3751C2EA-7FE7-429C-8AF9-5160F448C4E5.png (670x659, 746K)

> Just mind your own business and get replaced.
Fuck you shitskin, we built these nations.

Attached: 89FAC05F-143A-4B24-A626-F03DD9F25B01.jpg (450x299, 27K)