Do white girls in America love BBC as much as posters on here say?

Bong living in Orwell’s nightmare, coalburning is rare here and when I see a mulatto baby I want to physically heave. Is it really true that those blacks are fucking white girls on mass?
Jannies fuck off

Attached: D2AF7736-2C48-4A03-B758-426B2FFE3BDB.jpg (750x935, 491K)

Yes my last two white girlfriends dumped me after cheating with a black football player at my school

Not yet, but the kikes are pushing it like crazy. It's middle eastern women here however that are crazy for black dick.

No. The only cunts i see with niggers are trashy thots.

The girls i've ever talked to say they couldn't date a brownie
I think the only white women who do it are just whores looking for attention

It’s just a glowie radicalization trope. Real niggers are absolutely disgusted by white women.

>1 post from OP and 300 replies

Why do you keep posting this ugly, dopey looking cunt?

2 posts

It wasn’t until the 2000’s then everything was lost. Younger then 23 it is super common

They don't love it. Whites have been under seige since Huey Newton's Black Panther regime. Black's have declares open war on whites, and our women are the prey and plunder.

White women want a safe bed atop a beautiful castle with a dashing tall, aryan prince.

Due to anglo weakness, we have ignored this growing war. And thug life continues throughout our streets. Claiming our women and many of our lives.

It's time to end black nigger oppression! For the sake of humanity!!

DO THEY?
DO THEY?
DO THEY?
DO THEY?

Attached: 2118521-0fe3c659c83c0adc0c6fd8f9b234d1a7.webm (480x852, 1.96M)

IT'S ALL FANTASY.
THEY WOULD NEVER DATE A NIGGER

Attached: couple.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Not in my experience desu, screw black dudes girlfriends often, they end up crying about it telling her they forgive her, omega lul desu

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD

Attached: blackMEN.webm (400x720, 1.95M)

No.

Attached: 52062791-0FB7-4CD5-9FDD-5FCFD1505618.jpg (1024x854, 167K)

Yes and no. It’s not uncommon, but they’re fucking bottom-tier white women for the most part. I’m talking 200 lb trash whores with ugly faces and tattooes all over. There are examples of black men getting with atttractive white women but that is such an incredibly small percent of them it’s almost not worth mentioning. White women, for the most part, aren’t into coal burning.

It is uncommon in most areas because blacks are uncommon in most areas, but where there are blacks it is extremely common.

its all a lie

Attached: his_house.jpg (460x639, 115K)

>Nog in the shitter with a trashy whore with literal shitstains all the way out onto her buttcheeks
Top kek and based

Attached: 1556275758125.png (400x400, 52K)

THIS

Attached: 1556481730508.jpg (899x1200, 131K)

from my experience the vast majority of white girls who are with niggers are fairly overweight white trash from ghettos

no data supports the idea that white women are the most fidelist to their race

cool story faggot

in my entire life i've seen exactly one BMWF married couple with a teenage mulatto kid. every other time when the kids are that old, the father is nowhere to be seen. as far as casual dating goes, it's unfortunately getting more common, but then again i live in a nanny state with a bunch of cucked boomer white parents who vote for more regulation because they hate freedom i guess.

White women are not lost yet.
Reminder that these "how come white women..." threads are made in order to blackpill us and turn us away from white women.

people are just trollin you OP

Attached: couple.jpg (306x439, 45K)

Basically this. The ones that cannot score a white man always go black or brown

exactly, like this ugly girl

Attached: cut_off.jpg (976x549, 73K)

its a small amount who do it. it's just that the ones who do it yell it to the rafters and get praised heaped on them, and the ones who would never even consider it won't dare admit to it for obvious reasons