I call on my Pagan brothers, from all around Europe, to burn their local church. Get a can of gasoline...

I call on my Pagan brothers, from all around Europe, to burn their local church. Get a can of gasoline, and set these (((temples))) on fire. Christianity does not belong in Europe, and never will. This is the first step towards victory.

Attached: tumblr_mx1smuDUTD1s9lhjho1_500.jpg (454x604, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based. Come home white man

Attached: 1545983988899.jpg (1485x1350, 651K)

yes good lets accelerate the islamization process

Muslim Turks saved us from the jews kike shill

youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo

Attached: 1556275590974.jpg (1080x1448, 666K)

Sets a lure with a succubus

sounds about right

Sweden why don't you burn some mosques or synagogues before I mean it does look like a more pressing issue

Then call for the destruction of synagogues, you fucking Jewish faggot. If you put ((())) around churches, but you don't want to burn synagogues, you're just another kike piece of shit who deserves to be hunted down and killed like the evil motherfucking faggot you are.

666KB

Biblical Memes are best Memes

>using coalburner in pic

You are either an idiot or a shill. Likely both. Off yourself.

take a guess which group will do everything in their power to try & stop you from doing that.

>your desert nigger kike religion sucks
>my native european religion is better although everything I know about it is because of desert nigger kike priests writing about it and making shit up

>but hey we had ketchup named after freya when I was a kid in bergen

Fuck off Varg, seriously.

burn mosques instead, so muzzies burn churches for you

Calling a leaf not in favour of burning down Christian churches a kike shill. Jews getting so desperate and on edge now, can't wait for what's coming

This times 6 million

burn mosques first please

No more brother wars. Nice try muhammad

>we should give religious nutcases martyrs to mourn and worship

Great idea, OP. I'm sure doing that will fix everything.

Nice try kike

Attached: Muslim bros.jpg (790x444, 114K)

Attached: church-smushed.jpg (620x413, 35K)

Go home

Attached: 636526458976202193-BlackPanther596d2f0946755.jpg (525x525, 69K)

fucking hell. this is precisely the problem with paganism. catholicism co-opted the beautiful culture of Rome and simply rid it of the Pagan values that lead it to its collapse. they never attempted to eracinate the entire culture, or destroy the statues, nothing like that. meanwhile, Pagans sperg out and wanna start burning churches. you fucking tards are fighting your brothers.

Mankind is truly retarded with the likes of you the jews seem to be fore filling the plan and it has worked

Attached: good its all going as palned.jpg (259x194, 8K)

No Christian is a brother of mine, Mutt.

You fucking wish, Achmed Mohammad Aladdin Hussein

Attached: fuckrightoffmohammad.jpg (720x478, 72K)

> sinagogues
Sure, how could I forget!
Burn them first

What did turks do? Please educate. And show your flag, roach.

Burn synagogues, jewish-controlled freemason lodges, and mosques first.

Hello Rabbi

Christianity offered itself into your country, with the means of violence. The Christian "culture", has never been beautiful. The Christians know only of stealing works from other religious folk, and claiming it as their own.

Your country is the prime example of trying to get rid of Islam, by way of electing a right-wing government, but failing. Stay entirely as slaves to your Jew-supporting State, while we save you, by burning your churches, and killing you.

>Christianity offered itself into your country, with the means of violence.

learn to English

Learn to understand non-niggerish english

that's a saturn symbol you've been jewed into using nut you're likely a jew anyways. these threads are pushed by jews so they can keep spamming that symbol.

God you are so retarded. There are hardly even any real Christians left in Europe - their God is almost as dead as your pretend LARP gods that you pretend to believe in.