So why are you all racist?

So why are you all racist?

Is it just because you have nothing else in life to cling other than your race which no one has any say in choosing?

Attached: images(5).jpg (500x522, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwjBa7IgCow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just don't want to see anymore niggers, that's not too much to ask in my own country, is it?

Boundaries are manmade and artifical. The world is for everyone. Why do you have a problem with others? You're just peddling hate because your own life is miserable. Better to kill yourself.

Liberalism make you have shame for shit you haven't done and love people who want you dead

Why did India kick out a bunch of other Indians and make them form their own country? That’s about as intolerant as it gets

Our ancestors built everything they did for us to inherit it. But I can see why you'd be mad, coming from a Conquered Land.

So i guess you don't have walls and a roof huh? Since that would be a manmade boundary and the world is for everone

damn looks like you just ended racism sexism and gayism, good job op, retards will say you don't have any actual convictions or arguments to make aside from calling the other side losers but i apprecite everything you've done here

We are coming there LEGALLY. We have pretty much the same rights as you do (except voting, which also should come with time). You have no fucking right to deprive us of our rights.

Follow your pope's sayings and give us a warm welcome and we'll be nice too.

Attached: images (33).jpg (650x472, 39K)

I bet you don't have cities right? Because cities stop at some point, which would be a manmade boundary aswell. This is the worst arguement i have ever seen. What is a place? When i say alpine mountains, what do i mean? Do i mean a certain place? A place has boundaries, otherwise it wouldn't be a place you complete and utter shit for brains

I find it funny when shitskins say stuff like this, they know just how worthless their entire “civilisation” and people are that they’re is nothing to take pride in to begin with, so they try, and stop Europeans from realising that almost every major discovery, innovation, and invention in the past 1000 years has been up to them.

Remember when we drew your borders, and you started brutally killing each other just because they happened to be on your side? That was hilarious.

IMAGINE THE SMELL.

I hate india, the world hate india. Look at the video and you'll know.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwjBa7IgCow

LMFAO the video ends with Cow

because you want us to be

Attached: 1549462091740.jpg (480x430, 27K)

Hahahahaha

We could be in space already, why do you want pointless shit to slow us down?

Poos are ramping up the slide threads today

Attached: 7B5EC21A-5471-4F9A-AA27-54AEEA901C61.jpg (750x877, 206K)

Why can't you take the bants, you streetshitting monkey?

Because you're not White.

Bullshit, you just want free access to White pussy and White gibz you mutt fuck.

To all Jow Forumstards ITT: We have two things simultaneously going on, massive immigration from Jow ForumsIndia since Jow Forums got mentioned there, and Pakistanis using proxies to shill on behalf of India.

>Boundaries are manmade and artifical.
Killing indians for sport should be legal, hopefully will in the near future.

Why do you have a caste system? Is it because you have nothing in your life to cling to? No. It's because OBC like you are objectively disgusting

fuck off achmed

>9gag
meme write themselves

Because stupid idiots like you should be extinct.

Racism is a natural process of evolution. The inherent genetic diversity created by isolating groups naturally keeps disease from completely eradicating a species in one fell swoop or mutation. Given enough time, these natural isolation movements cause enough genetic disparity between groups to be able to call them completely different species. It is evolution and the reason for it. Genetic homogeneity is a complete dead end due to disease.
That said, please tell us how mentally superior a group is that has grown to 1.5 billion people yet still cannot gain a grasp of basic sanitation needs amongst the group?

Mass immigration of turd worlders

Look, I know you're probably a rape baby and you don't know your father but your race and your country is your extended family. Your ancestors took risks, fought, suffered, and died for you to be where you are right now. Maybe it's not the greatest place, maybe you're not the greatest person. Regardless, India has a rich history and you should care about it. Be all that poo can be.

It's a bunch of nigger shills from reddit dude

Slide threads aren't even real. They would have to spam the whole board to cause any kind of "sliding" people like to cry about.

Racism and bigotry like this is the reason we are forced to do pic related

Attached: 1555840238520.jpg (500x651, 92K)

No

You want to invade other peoples country because yours is a crowded shithole. I get it. You should get that people will try to stop you.

You are coming there so Israel can have a free say from the Nile to the Euphrates

I just want to make sure no one ever has to suffer being born a Jew again.

Man, you will be sorry once we start actually killing you.

apes do ape shit
go back

How come the alternative of "racism" is "hey racist goy, you must stand united with Israel and dedicate your lives to the muds."? Clinging to Jewish and mud interests got dull ages ago.

What is evolution and population genetics

Racism against Arabs is fine

Attached: 1512525373688.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

hhahahaha nice pipe dream CUMSKIN. The world hates you, nature hates you, Whites will all die very horribly. It's over for you devil's.

My flag

Yeah right and White cunts are all about to die. Fucking lmao the hubris is amazing.

Attached: 1556717941170.png (626x347, 159K)

Oh it is you. I always laugh at your posts. To think someone like you exists just brightens my day.

Before of after the Arabs?

Attached: 1513418976716.webm (480x320, 1.64M)

You seem to be afraid. Barking like a little dog.

>So why are you all racist?
because of facts, statistics, data, evidence, and a bit of real-life experience

Attached: 1542149788809.png (1472x2024, 673K)

It goes a little deeper than that since it's a reaction to racism and nationalism. Your pic says racial and national pride are wrong, but you'll hold members of races and nations responsible for shit the individual had nothing to do with.

That said, it's still stupid, self-centered and lazy. A group of diverse individuals will overcome identitarian dogma, but Jow Forums is just too lazy to put in the effort to even think for themselves. After Tarrant, as many posts were looking for guidance on how to think about it as were condemning the attack or giving other individual opinions.

>needs scope at 5m
That looks fake as fuck.

>I know something that no one else does!
Great, another one of your kind.

Remember when we came to your continents, and made colonies there?
Why was that wrong? If you say it's anybody's right to go where they please and take anything they can get...

Europe is intentionally being shitholized,
Let's all go and rebuild Rhodesia. Kick all the Blacks out of it.

>Ukrainians having the same skin tone as Greeks
Bull
Shit

>9GAG
Gtfo Indian trash.

Such wishful thinking.

We will replace you, you impotent scum. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-205305.jpg (1439x727, 272K)

Infants can't use guns and easily gutted.

The retard who said that quote murdered his own child before he met it, then sterilized himself. Then he died.

He's extinct. He has NO blood left in the gene pool. He's a genetic dead end. All the quote confirms is that Nationalism is a euphemism for existing.

Um, aren't we basically the continuations of our parents?, i mean unless you believe in soul and that god creates and puts it into the body when a new body is available. But if you don't believe in that, like i don't, then, well, you very much can and should take pride in stuff your ancestors did, as well as take responsibility.

Yes, ultimately borders are man-made and artificial, but blood isn't, which is why i don't understand people who advocate for nationalism but not for ethno-nationalism. If everyone and anyone can be French, then French is simply a synonym for a human, and not a special category within general human group, not a separate type.
As such i'm pretty sure that civic nationalism will gradually erase all the borders.
And your dream will come true.
But let me tell you, it's not going to be an Utopia, far from it.

those birth rates are only possible because of the welfare that those leeches absorb. if whitey gets tired of it and cuts the welfare off then those little niglets will starve

Attached: 1548415007341.jpg (400x377, 41K)

You can do NOTHING except screech impotently, White trash.

YOU WILL BE REPLACED.

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

Why are 3rd world savages so entitled.

Is it because your own countries are terrible places due to your terrible ideas?

I can see why you would hate nationalism seeing as how it is going to cut off your access to rights and privileges you didn't earn in a country that is not your own, that you didn't build that you have no entitlement to.

>if whitey gets tired of it and cuts the welfare off
We both know that's not going to happen, mutt. You can do NOTHING except watch and despair. Let that sink in.

Attached: images (24).jpg (400x606, 33K)

Good work sandnigger. Israel would be proud of you.

Attached: 1553627632198.jpg (640x855, 443K)

I wonder what arab looks like when it freezes to death.

Attached: jäätyny ryssä.jpg (500x417, 58K)

False, I can be very potent and go impregnate thousands of minority women in impoverished nations with my white seed.

Attached: 1556458339924m.jpg (805x1024, 97K)

cuz India isn’t a nation, right? Tell me again about how you feel about Pakistan. Dumb nigger.

Pakistan called they agree with you and wanna know when they can pick up the kashmir you owe them...

i guess toilets are manmade and artificial too

the only reason we let you animals in is so we could enslave you

Attached: design.png (1200x525, 945K)

OP, prove to us we're all racist, first.

Attached: really.png (1200x525, 632K)

notice how the nigger is unable to consider a world without the white man's gibs. lmao

Really makes me wonder what Australia's average would be without the 60iq abos and 75iq sandpeople bringing us down would be

Attached: LULZ.png (506x253, 200K)

Clinging to kike media phrases like "nothing going on in their life" makes you sound retarded and unable to form your own opinion. Being cognizant of the differences between the races is not racist. Blacks should live around blacks, whites should live around whites. There is not a single benefit to "diversity". There are countless arguments against it and countless real world examples showing how detrimental it is to communities.

same here except for our 85 avg iq niggers, 80 iq natives, and 90 iq beans.

It was a clean death at least.

We don't want niggers, chinks or asians swamping our countries. Simple as.

Have you ever considered that your race, or more specifically, your ethnicity is part of your wider family? Maybe you should have some consideration and want to uplift your family members in your nation? Maybe different environments evolve different humans, with different histories and therefore different political solutions? Maybe two groups of people crowded amongst each other with polar opposite survival strategies isnt a good thing and inevitably creates conflict? Do you ever think about the long term instead of this short sighted materialist view indoctrinated into you by mass media and multinational corporations?

If shooting a doll counts as a kill.

>So why are you all racist?
Spent a lot of time with other races.