African-American?

I am called AFRICAN-american yet I get accused of we wuzzing when I celebrate african culture, I don't understand this.

Attached: b0d4f632b730b71713a6513d97afd1d5b11072a2.jpg (300x193, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TF-8ZGvnwkI&bpctr=1556725158
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most slaves came from regions near Congo, not the Nile river.

West Africa no?

African culture doesn't exist because Africans are not 1 race or 1 homogeneous people.

its all still africa though.

Always been against us, always will no mater what. This is the plight of Darwinism...

We are chosen and still blessed with our birthright because we love, we empathize, we forgive, we grow, we create...

This is all temporary, I have no room for hate in my heart not matter what you represent; Were just an accumulation of a sequence of universal events.

Shut up nigger

what culture? shooting an 8 year old at a park behind jamal you beefed wif in da club. or not raising your children? hair and jewelry arent culture. what little bit of culture you had was destroyed by nosebergs when they turned your traditional music into a factory for supplying private prisons. and stop stealing from egypt nigger, as if bikes arent bad enough.

Attached: classicegypt.jpg (834x285, 72K)

It's kind of a big continent. Claiming you're Egyptian when you are clearly subsaharan is like being a Mexican and claiming you are Canadian. Being proud of maple syrup, and saying "eh" a lot.

>africa
egypt is a part of africa. So I don't get what you're saying.

>m called AFRICAN-american yet I get accused of we wuzzing when I celebrate african culture, I don't understand this.
It's called basketball-american now, you're culturally appropriating a whole continent

You have a monkey brain just focus on not raping and stealing

wooooooooosh

t.
also learn to swim, prove you are more capable than a dog. nothing against doggers. they are actually good boys that dindu nuffin.

Ancient Egypt is white culture. Your culture is mud hut dwelling unevolved animals who got sold by your own people.

Attached: blue-eye.jpg (845x403, 101K)

Fuck off you stupid nigger. No one cares if you live or die, you ignorant monkeybeast

>egyptian=african
africa is a conintent nigger
you cant celebrate a continent you dumbfuxk

imagine if french canadians used this logic to pretend to be mexican
>hugh hugh hugh viva le la raza! sacre blei!

Because it would be like eskimos celebrating the Aztec Empire as their own achievement. It's actually more retarded, because of the profound genetic and cultural difference between ancient Egyptians and whatever bantu ape derivative bullshit you are.

Based SA user.

Africa is massive. Subsaharan Africa is ethnically and culturally quite distinct from Northern Africa due to the Sahara isolated both of your cultures. Your literal cultural appropriation of Ancient Egyptians is like someone in Bangladesh claiming he's descended from Tang emperors. You have a culture that emphasized/emphasizes other things besides civilization building. Does that make you inferior. At civilization building, yes you have a lot of ground to cover. But your culture's emphasis on living off the land has made you superior athletes. Everything is a trade-off. Europeans and Arabs had access to domesticatable animals, so they had an easier time building Agrarian empires. At the same time, they faced harsher climates and had to be organized to survive them. They also faced constant migrations from the East that forced them to become skilled at war to ensure their culture's survival.

Attached: 1555195488357.gif (245x147, 885K)

appropriate thread theme, pay attention nigger and be thankful you arent there. if you cant handle it, skip to 12:00, theres an important message from one of your own.
youtube.com/watch?v=TF-8ZGvnwkI&bpctr=1556725158

afro americans aren't african and never were

now post the tens of thousands of black people. egypt was majority black followed by asian and minority white.

>I don't understand this.
Of course you don't.

god damn its been a while since a leaf other than trudon't made me laugh that hard.

Do nignogs get how massive the sahara desert is?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 41K)

Egypt it's not your culture, your ancestors may have share a continent but they didn't have nothing to do with eachother, it's like being Spanish and celebrating slovenian culture just because both are in europe

have you even been to africa?
I have, it sucked.

Hate is a just as valid emotion as love. Failing to accept it is a part of life and acceptable in circumstances is as childish as those who only know of hate.

Attached: exorcisms.png (1200x525, 1.15M)

They don’t even get how massive the Pacific Ocean is.

Epypt is in africa.
Then why am I called an african american?

>african culture
lol keep trying nigger

Israel is in Asia, Russia is in Asia, India is in Asia, Japan is in Asia. You nigs really need to pick a book.

Yeah, germans, mongols and huns still Eurasia.

>WE WUZ KANGZ

Nigger

Based

Fuck off nigger

Counterpoint: Niggers aren't really Americans.

Yes but Africa is huge, different people live there, your west African ancestors aren't the same as north africans but if you want to play the pan africanist game without minding genetical differences go ahead

They are literal bastard children of the founders. They were ethnically produced by the history of america, they are as american as it gets.

They are

you were slaves not kings. whites didn't enslave you we bought you from jews who bought you from africans who enslaved you. you were never kings more than you are now in America.

Wrong. Ancient Egypt was mostly white. Its white culture that niggers like to try and steal but DNA doesn't lie

Attached: Untitled - 2 75.jpg (1500x1000, 344K)

Were you born in Africa? Have you ever lived there for any amount of time?

If not, then I would suggest maybe you are not "African-American" but rather just simply "American".

I know I'm not african, I know I'm just american, but I'm simply stating what I'm referred to as, and am trying to make sense of the inconsistencies involved with a label forced on to me.

Egypt is also part of Asia. Which is part of the continent of Eurasia. I guess we wuss kangz too

Negre thinking you have a lot of hope

nothing is forced on you, you choose to label yourself with jewish subversive labels. you choose to call yourself that. i dont call myself a nazi american even though im a fucking kraut, though im sure the kikes would love that.

>Egypt
>Asia
Imagine being this retarded.

For the same reason Brits call Afghanis "Asians". Your African heritage is eating dirt, squabbling with other packs of feral niggers, being enslaved by your own, and being sold as farm equipment to foreigners, who eventually freed your ancestors from codified bondage. The fact that you aren't all grateful as fuck to us is proof that you are idiots. Google "Pastor James David Manning on Black Folk." He's a Harlem preacher and one of the only marginally sensible negros on Earth.

Retarded mean nothing your geography.

This, your culture vs jewish manufactured marketing to get you in prission and welfare.

you're right, that's how we know the vast majority of egyptians were black

>implying I had a say in the labels used today
No. It was forced on to me. We never had a vote on it, most black people just call themselves black outside of the ones you see on tv, and actually hate the forced label "african-american". Very influential people forced the label for subversive reasons and used jesse jackson to blackface it.

Being nice with you

Attached: 7464EAE8-0F5A-43B6-8B99-9E9B2D6A323A.png (2048x1536, 1016K)

>I'm an Earthling therefore I can appropriate everyone's culture.
Taking this point to it's end

>Egypt
True, but ancient Egypt is not the same as modern Egypt.

Just like Victorian Englishmen

Canadians dont even consider themselves "American." Do you think Ethiopians are all like, "we all from Africa", or are they like, "Im Ethiopian. I have my own culture and customs different from the other countries in Africa"?

Push back when you are labeled as such. When (they) hand out all these Hyphenated-American terms, they are TRYING to divide us. They are encouraging both you and I to view you as part of a separate group.

As Americans, we all want the same things: Good jobs, low taxes, safe streets. We might disagree on how best to achieve those things, but we must remind ourselves that we are all on the same team here.

Those who DON'T want those things are not real Americans. And I'm not SAYING Muslims, but I'm definitely thinking very loudly in their direction.

So the ancient Egyptians were actuall the Japanese? OMG, we've been lied to. Kingzo and shito.

I mean there are people who unironically think like that

Attached: 96789336-7E8B-4669-AF91-5A8EC35C262B.png (2048x1536, 362K)

stay in that mentality and you will never escape it. you are holding yourself back with unnecessary baggage placed on you by nosebergs for their gains, not yours. leave that shit behind, and just be an american. shit i'd let you build roads and stuff if you arent acting like a nigger, just like hitler did.

The ancient Egyptians weren't arabs.

If this was real I'd be laughing my ass off at how uneducated you are. To think because Egypt is in Africa that automatically makes you an ancient Egyptian is borderline retarded. Look at where the slaves came from and where Egypt is. Look at the history of Egypt and its rulers. Look at how where "you" came from was all mudhuts and pointy sticks - and a fuckton of desert between you and Egypt.

you are call African-American because we dont know what western African country your ancestors hailed from.

African American is the term used for people of direct African decent. If you're just born in America, then you're just black

DNA proves Egyptians were mostly white. Cope harder

Attached: Untitled - 3 16.jpg (694x799, 117K)

>push back
People like me have no platform, and thus essentially no voice, and since (((they))) basically exclusively control the platforms, then you must bow to their will and they have to feel assured that you won't say the "wrong" thing if given a voice, in order to get platform at all.

In 2019/fame/clout whatever you want to call it is more valuable than money.

Neither are modern Egyptian

It's equivalent to Mexico laying claim to the accomplishments produced in the USA. Mexicans don't do that. Pride in country, not continent because that's far too far a stretch, my dude.

Attached: 3298gf.gif (485x275, 957K)

Your culture is in New orleans

My ancestors hailed from a variety of african countries as well as the british isles and the americas. I'm a new worls amalgamation of that colonial era clash of cultures, anyway if african-american is the label foisted on me, then why am I discouraged from celebrating african cultures.

Read The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews. (Banned on Amazon)

Attached: secret-relationship.jpg (330x210, 16K)

you dont need a fucking platform, lead by example. you are placing value on irrelevant shit that only directly affects you if you let it. you think i give a flying fuck whats allowed to trend? i havent clicked on that page in years, havent watched tv in even longer. nigger i dont even use a cell phone.

wtf do you consider yourself?!
Go
with
that

Your not an African-American, your a black American. You've been conned. Where your parents born in Africa and you born in America? Or your parents born in America and you born in Africa? No, then your a black American. The Africans take your money and laugh at you. Celibrate your own culture, black American.

You idiots call yourselves that , you're either american or African .

The only people on Jow Forums who ever use the term African American are t_d civnat plebbit faggots and BuzzFeed "journalists." You are a nigger and you'd know that if you had lurked for more than 30 seconds. What do you have planned for Father's Day? It's right around the corner. We all know how much niggers love planning and their fathers.

>Egyptian civilisation
>African culture

Lmao good one leroy

I feel bad for the nigger. Not his fault his father let him grow alone.

because it's nicer than saying you're antiquated farm equipment

It is his fault. If his father thought his son would be a creature with any value then maybe he would have stuck around. Would you want to invest time and money in some nigger as tarded as OP?

Thinking nigger. You started wrong directly from the beginning.

Educate your peers that the Democrat Party actively seeks to keep them down. "Keep voting for us, and we promise help is just around the corner" is the lie they have been feeding you since the 60s.

Close your triggered butthole, maggot

I'm not a hyphenated American, nor am I a "POC". I'm not any of these racist pet names that kikes and white liberal faggots try to cozy up to me with. I'm an American. Fuck Africa.

Hyphenated-Americans (and not just African-Americans) can often find themselves subject to mockery if it becomes obvious that they're totally disconnected to the "heritage" they are perceived as attaching themselves to.

If you don't know where in Africa your ancestors came from, claiming the heritage of an arbitary part of Africa can seem like just that... arbitrary. And even if you do know, if you haven't actually kept up your ancestral traditions, it can seem a little forced especially if this appears blindingly obvious.

I suppose in the case of any diaspora group, what makes it sometimes appear forced is when "connecting with your heritage" seems less an exploration of your own personal ancestors, but rather finding a place on a map and adopting what's associated with it wholesale and claiming it for your own.

So an authentic exploration of your heritage no matter who you are really, starts with an interest in your own parents and perhaps grandparents. Obviously you are entitled to do what you want, it's a free country, but rather than reading all about countries like "Egypt" or "Mali," it might well be more genuinely interesting and fruitful for African-Americans to look into their own family's experience in America and how their movements and changes made them who they are today. I think among some African-Americans, there's often a desire to pass over America entirely out of shame over having been enslaved, but many Americans have come from extremely humble roots, and for better or worse this is all part of our stories.

That's not to say that African roots don't shape African-Americans, of course they do it's just that these roots can be a bit harder to untangle. While differences have of course emerged over the centuries as natives and the African diaspora diverged, a surprisingly large number of black Americans did actually return to Africa, where they played key roles in the modern history of Liberia and other West African states.

You don't know what the fuck African culture is. There are thousands of African cultures, which one are you talking about? The one who sold slave to the Jews? Those are the ones you're related to. You're no more Egyptian than Liberace, you simpleton. Which culture are you talking about?