Do you ever just “know” something

I keep having dreams from other people’s perspectives and I can hear their inner dialogue and to not sound crazy I say

“Hey I had this dream with you and this happened” and they get scared and say “but that’s what happened and how do you know what I was thinking”

Sometimes during the day I know whose calling me before they call.
I know what’s going to happen right before it happens

Just little things and I have no control over it. It’s like a sixth sense that just pops up somehow

I don’t ever talk to anyone about this outside of “I had this dream” and now I don’t even do that anymore because I’ve freaked to many people out.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I’ve dealt with these dreams and “knowing” my whole life

Attached: AF325F5D-0DFB-4137-B2EC-10EF07840964.jpg (525x767, 100K)

when I close my eyes in the morning I can feel incoming text messages before they hit

Sometimes I fall asleep with my eyes open but in my "dream" I am still fully aware of everything around me, except with weird things thrown in.

That’s called lucid dreaming I do it all the time

Fun fact about that weird shit in lucid dreams

You can’t read small print
You can’t turn on and off the lights
You can’t see your face in the mirror

You can’t read digits numbers
If you feel like your losing your ability to be cognizant of the lucid dream start spinning has something to do with making the brain hit REM fast

You can also train yourself to lucid dream

eyes open IRL or eyes open in the dream?

It's called Lucid Dreaming and you can actually induce it through manipulating your sleep pattern.

Simplest one is to sleep long enough to go into REM, have your alarm set for maybe 30 or so minutes after it, and then go back to sleep. Greatly increases the chances.

Sometimes my phone dies and I won’t have a chance to charge it for a few hours. When I plug it in I can feel I’m going to have new notifications

I thought you go into REM in a few minutes. I can tell when I’m going into a lucid dream because I feel like I’m spinning in my bed, more than likely has everything to do with REM

>lucid dreaming about posting on Jow Forums
thanks for ruining my dream now i cant read it

Sometimes I have to poop

Dude, me too. And I usually know a little bit beforehand, like this crazy sensation that's hard to explain. I just know I'm gonna poop.

Had a dream I was trapped in an area with a fairly large snake the other night. It was terrifying. I keep having these scary/uncomfortable dreams. Might need to start smoking weed again. Or maybe I should start taking 5-HTP and see how insane this ride can get.

you actually sound like you're developing schizophrenia. please see a real doctor.

Oh look a kike

Psychology is Jewish bullshit

i said a real doctor

Cringe

All the things you said you cannot do in lucid dreams I have done before in both lucid and normal dreams. Just because you're retarded doesn't mean everyone else is too.

Kek

IT IS THE CELLPHONES

REMOVE THE CELLPHONES

IT IS THE CELLPHONES

REMOVE THE CELLPHONES

Apu is so fucking cute

Attached: 1556503970338.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

I've had dreams of living other people's lives start to finish and they don't have the aspects of other dreams where you can "just know" information or have some kind of surreal perspective like you do in most dreams.

I only got a cellphone 2 years ago and I've had dreams like what both I and the OP has described for most of my life.

It's possible to interpret the real world as others aren't perceiving it. Are you sure you're real?

I get dreams that are real life, a few weeks out. I dream the same dream a few times, then it happens irl.

It accurate to the dialogue people say. Of course, I know all the proper responses beforehand.

>problem
It’s not a problem really, you may be an empath. You can find videos and stuff like that. And the dreams can really help you, keep a dream journal and write down everything when you wake up. I’ve had predictive dreams for a few years now. Most of it is nonchalant stuff, but I’ve prevented myself from getting in a bad wreck, and saw my grandmother dying which helped me prepare for that.