Well we did something other than shitting on the streets and guess what ? It worked

Well we did something other than shitting on the streets and guess what ? It worked
Tell me what your country did recently to deal with this disastrous climatic shift.

Attached: 2va92eff6kv21.jpg (720x685, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/mumbai-news/mumbai-s-versova-beach-is-dirty-again-here-s-why/story-fYBkgQXhnHTXnXdqRCQ01H.html
google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/mumbai-news/mumbai-s-versova-beach-is-dirty-again-here-s-why/story-fYBkgQXhnHTXnXdqRCQ01H_amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sea turtles are the jews of the ocean

This look like those fake religious FB posts.
All is missing is just 1 like = 1 cleaning

Attached: 1550696920982.jpg (940x705, 609K)

We lerned how to use rubbish bins like 300 years ago soooooooooo plz stfu+ gtfo

I have never once seen a beach with trash on it in the United States

So you say that, you just want to poo and pee on the beach turtles and using them like mobile toilets?

Savage-

The people are the trash

Attached: 1539193233930.png (752x620, 567K)

what did you do with all the trash did you just turn them all into daipers instead?

>climatic shift.
what exactly does throwing garbage on the beach and shitting in the street have to do with (((climate shift))) ?

>pick up trash
>fixed climate shift
ya ok

Good job desu. Hope your country (and planet) gets its pollution problem in check.

>leaving two months of equations on a whiteboard without a backup

They got what they deserved

Must be fun to poo on a turtle

>Global warming is an action plan to kill the left

Brb gotta pollute extra hard.

Thought you guys where busy trying to catch sasquatch thats what your army is tweeting. Wtf is going on.
Are you multitasking Pajet?

Where does the trash go though

but remember goys, europeans and our polution is the problem, not third world countries.

We didn't store all our trash on the beach.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Now imagine if the Indians ate the turtles and shat turtle onto the beach

Clearly, you've never seen the ocean or even a great lake.

Well done Paj, well fucking done.

congrats, checked, now embrace your saviour the toilet.

When you've made an Australian envious he insults you.

>it's actually a compliment

Yeah, Nah, Australia's a contrary cunt.

>hundreds of thousands of baby sea turtles
The gulls and other seabirds would like to thank you. They were sick of eating garbage.

what are you even trying to say, nobody can understand you, you are not making sense and nobody is taking you seriously, you have to stop posting

you retards are causing climate change you stupid quintuple-nigger

thanks

[wink wink]

Way to go! Now clean up the Muslim infestation and u win a great society

that's enough, if you keep posting I am going to have to report you for spamming

you know the muslims will just eat them and pretty sure Hindus think they sacred.

Holy Ninja Turtle Wars when?

>Completely ignores getting brapped to death by tornadoes and random -40C winds

I'll still fucking love you shiny bastards

it was such a pleasure to get in one of your heads even for only a moment. It's full of glorious warm sunshine and magically cold beer.

What a shit post.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1552619646947.gif (275x248, 2.33M)

that's awesome dude i'm really happy for you guys

that didn't last very long

hindustantimes.com/mumbai-news/mumbai-s-versova-beach-is-dirty-again-here-s-why/story-fYBkgQXhnHTXnXdqRCQ01H.html

Good for you guys! Well done!

In 3 weeks it'll be full of trash again because China uses that ocean as it's own personal dumping ground.

Yup, conflict with muslim turtle eaters emminent:

Kurma, (Sanskrit: “Tortoise”) one of the 10 avatars (incarnations) of the Hindu god Vishnu. In this incarnation Vishnu is associated with the myth of the churning of the ocean of milk. The gods and the asuras (demons, or titans) cooperated in the churning to obtain amrita, the elixir of immortality. The great serpent Vasuki offered himself as a rope, and Mount Mandara was torn out for use as a churning stick. A firm foundation was required to steady the mountain, so Vishnu took the form of a tortoise and supported the churning stick on his back. An earlier reference to a divine incarnation as a tortoise identifies the animal with Prajapati (the god Brahma), who took that shape in order to create offspring

This is true. You should see a beach here on easter. Bean city

How did they dispose of the trash though?

We have the same problem mainly in the forests where people go picnik or shit and just leave trash there

you dont know shit

remember this?

Attached: 1519663129643.jpg (556x370, 54K)

Indian myths are absolutely mind bendingly amazing

close, it's dirty again because poos dump trash into nearby creeks and rivers and then the trash washes up on shore

Please tell me it's been cleaned since the last relapse?

google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/mumbai-news/mumbai-s-versova-beach-is-dirty-again-here-s-why/story-fYBkgQXhnHTXnXdqRCQ01H_amp.html

enjoy your ban, I hope you can afford a VPN with your dog farming salary

Pretty cool imo.

>New Times

That's what Freedom looks like. Sometimes it looks shit.

Congrats! Sea turtles are wonderful creatures and I'm glad you managed to clean something up. Now the issue is keeping it clean since so many of your people seem to take pleasure in ruining the environment. I wish you luck in continuing this cleanup!

Nice. Then 5 miles out to sea a chink trawler scooped them all up for "PENIS Enlargement Soup"
Only thing with 4 legs a chink wont eat is a Table.

Haha they're turtles. For a moment there I thought they were shits because you said you Indians did something different than shitting in the streets for once, like shitting on the beach. Stay smelly, sub-primate

I mean good job. Gangese next???

It's okay Straya. It's not your fault.

1)We didn't throw trash anywhere to start with.
2) Have good recycling system for almost anything and public stations to deliver it.
3) Building wind mills instead of solar power, found cheap way to store energy from said wind mills.
4) only 5.6 million people instead of a billion. Have more land mass 2/3 of India.

Our worst sin. Giving technology to modernize Indian farming so they could feed their people.

what does cleaning up garbage have to do with climate shift

I'm even more impressed by you turning the buildings in the distance into mountains. Nature win!

You have to be a special kind of evil to get tribes of elephants attacking you.

Yeah, it lasted a full week. It looks like shit again now.

Attached: OPisfullofshitagain.jpg (960x641, 116K)

forgot to post link

That's more disgusting than a dozen cartel murder videos.

>first time cleaning a beach in decades

Good for you guys but you really don't deserve credit for doing shit you're supposed to already be doing. That's like a 25 year old wanting praise for learning to read.