White Nationalism is cringey as fuck

Every time I see a post with a white sun symbol, or an upside down peace symbol, or Brenton Tarrant's picture, my butthole puckers in absolute shame and embarrassment.

Is this the height of intellectual musings about the future of Western civilization?

It's fucking pathetic.

Attached: 5543864653_5ac1097dce_b.jpg (751x577, 101K)

Nice blog post faggot we all truly care what you think

So is being a kike!

Attached: 1549288524031.jpg (1500x2079, 2.13M)

Checked
Also the “upside down peace symbol” is an ancient Germanic rune, the upward one represents life and the one you know as a “peace symbol” is death.

Shut the fuck up you rootless cosmopolitan. Only thing cringy is leafposts like yours.

Attached: 1516390696921.jpg (533x666, 47K)

>Black Pride! Yasss
>La Raza! Yasss
>White people ! Kill that racist cracker

Die in a fire you stupid maplenigger

Do not go gentle into that good night

Attached: fast travelling muslim.jpg (1089x565, 52K)

Also hats off, you're getting shot by a legend

Attached: hats off.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

>shitskin posting about his anxieties and puckered asshole
cringe

Attached: 1549452903935.png (216x264, 149K)

Being shamed, demonized, and conquered by your enemies is much better than identifying with your own race. That would be """cringey""" or whatever 12 year old child video game slang you trotted out there.

I see why your country is thriving, Canada.

It's sad that so many of the last people fighting for anything that matters are themselves degenerates.

Your butthole puckers? What the fuck. Fucking freak, who says that, who the fuck says that?

Anyone still doing wignat shit, even ironically, is just autistic at this point. They're absolutely certain of 2 things: liberals hate white people and anything less than global white supremacy is "cucking". 100% of their worldview comes from these insights. They don't need any more input. Really really stupid people.

>my butthole puckers in absolute shame and embarrassment.

that's not shame, it's subconcious desire for cock. Don't be afraid to do what you crave.

Based thread

Leaf cuck, have a Tarrant Chan and get ready for your arse to explode! Deus Vult

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-091827__01.jpg (1080x1292, 269K)

Kill yourself

Attached: ko.png (2041x1805, 1.29M)

A fucking leaf

You have two faggots kissing on your money now, kys leaf

All I want are neighbors that don't resent me and want me dead. Nobody has to die, just give each other space and not forcibly try to replace each other. Honestly if my black or Asian neighbor holds the same values as me then our genetic differences are pretty low-priority to me, especially if they prefer dating within their own groups on average.

>Nobody has to die

I remember when I was that naive. 80 years of pacifism is what led is into the shitbomb that's unironic real life.
A great number don't need to die. But you're better off eradicating the disease instead of fucking around with trying to placate the symptoms over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

>all other race nationalism is ok but not white
kys

why are you mad? Why don't you want to let him explore his sexuality?

>Is this the height of intellectual musings about the future of Western civilization?
there is no 'Western civilization without whites

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1534695375955.jpg (1886x2560, 2.37M)