How is life in your mom's basement user?

Attached: FB_IMG_1556725618426.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OdaUDeAGIck
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku_Stairs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's CUTE!

Be Not Afraid
youtu.be/OdaUDeAGIck

Attached: 1556667449537.png (1024x1024, 469K)

pretty fuckin comfy not gonna lie.

Thank you doing the hard work for us.

ten times more informative than climbing some rock with fucking stairs built in for your leisure, having tattoos like some basic bitch and photographing myself doing said thing for societal gain

pathetic excuse of a man

I miss the days of living with my parents sometimes, most of the time I don't. It's only around the 1st when I pay my mortgage and see just how much of that paycheck is gone

neat shoop. where is that really?

Attic, actually.

fake, earth is flat

Hey, not in the basement! In the living room... And its nice here...

Reminds me of photochop of a shark in a puddle

i dont have a basement

Its the 21st century, families dont own their homes anymore, whats it like living in the banks basement?

How is life nestled into the crevice of a Jewish taint user?

objectively better than his life. traveling and hiking around for the sole purpose of taking selfies and posting them on social media for attention is incredibly vapid and transparent. no thanks.

Fucking AMAZING

I't good to not have a basement. no where for jews to hide.

Where did that asshole get that selfie stick I bet he cut down some poor plant that had be struggling to survive up there for years what a fucking cunt

Is that a selfie bamboo?

> Faggy Selfie stick
> Walking on a metal pathway while "in nature"
> According to the picture this lush mountain top is in space.

Attached: h4002462F[1].jpg (399x303, 29K)

Great thing about living in Florida, no basements for bitches to hide in.

You know this guy is just doing this for the approval of his middle class friends and the endorphin hits from the social media likes..

>everybody look at me I am on this mountain
Fucking inatagram thot tier. Is that a beard? No bearded man would ever use a fucking selfie stick to look better on social media. What a fucking fag.

based Jow Forums posters

its safe

Attached: rape.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

Someone had to drill posts and carry metal pipe all the way up that mountain.

>facebook

There’s no basements in Florida, faggot

More like entire 4th floor of our beautiful 1900 Victorian home that's the talk of the state. Why would I live anywhere else? They give me everything, I'm going to be a spoiled 15 year old forever.

I have my own bedroom.
It’s comfy. currently laying in bed with my two dogs, drinking coffee, vaping some nicotine.
send me some money op I’ll post my btc wallet code

Photo chop, those jungle plants would freeze at the chopped elevation

i've done plenty of solo hiking and backpacking in colorado, the appalachian trail, and pacific northwest trail, probably 600-800 miles of them and i didn't take a single picture or make a single post on social media about it (because i don't have any social media).

seeing people do a hike up a mountain seemingly to only take selfies at the top really drains my soul. these people also ruined other outdoor sports like rock climbing. at least hunting is safe for now.

NEETdom has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. But like anything. It got old.

>the sheer amount of asspain this thread has created

Nice one OP. This board needs a kick in the butt every once in a while.

Last time I checked the spider was still alive and doing well

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku_Stairs

chubaroooooo

Attached: 1544044978636.png (412x412, 117K)

how did you get out?

did you make a bunch of $ on crypto, too? in december 2016 Jow Forums convinced me to buy crypto instead of putting $5,500 into my roth ira. i did some shitcoin trading during the boom and i'm sitting on $350k+ right now. it was nearing $750+ during the peak of the boom. it's all sitting in btc, xmr, link, and eth at the moment

Why is OP always a faggot?

>that webm

>someone had to do some hard work to achieve something

this flabbergasts the amerishart

Attached: 6421895199767.png (900x900, 276K)

lmao so it's some shitty tourist day-hike that the nigger was hiding with the clouds

you can climb to the top of the world but you cant escape the fact your are still the same insufferable little bitch you always were.

Attached: 1537585007235.jpg (306x165, 8K)

What movie is this?

Porco Rosso

“Wherever you go, there you are.”

oh fugg

I'm in my bathroom taking a shit on a European style toilet, like a human. You shit on a rock

That’s a picture of a White male with tattoos! Probably an alt right Natzees! OMG, I am literally shaking!

I think those clouds are a outer space photo chop...

I hope you get raped like the cunt cop in the webm for that weeb shit.

Lol what a pussy hike compared to angels landing

i am watching a holohaux doc user.u?

Attached: auschwitz-fashiontv.png (604x420, 450K)

become the dirt beneath my feet

>complaining about anime on an anime imageboard

Attached: 1553394993116.jpg (200x199, 9K)

flat earthers btfo

can you send me some?
I’m broke and have 4k in debt

I like that the woman in the back is cheering him on.

i dont live in a basement
i live in an old trailer with my parents since im 19, i have lived in an old school bus , a church for a night, and a tarp in hiding

>Grass on mountain on this altitude
Cant even use logic in their photopshops

>selfie-dildo

How's the bug-chasing, faggot?

its actually pretty fucking great

i'm also broke as a joke. trying to think of ways to cash out without daddy gov raping me. i did all trading through a vpn and paid some pajeet 1 ETH (when eth was ~$300) to send me his selfie and passport to defeat trading sites KYC bullshit.

ive used a bucket

this basement has stairs, I have to walk down them occasionally to cook my meals and exit to the outside world.

>Climbed stairs at a tourist destination
>"Mountain climber, adventurer, and definitely a foodie. Let's have an adventure together!"

Better than some hipster free spirit bum

you would be in trouble if your house caught fire, unless you took the necessary precautions, think user, think.