What is the fucking point of even trying to save the west? Dialogue will never solve anything with this shit

What is the fucking point of even trying to save the west? Dialogue will never solve anything with this shit.

Attached: 1556148445083.jpg (677x1024, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is the fucking point of even trying to save the world?
ftfy.

They are not the West

Attached: 1556175216970.jpg (708x935, 100K)

Save it through violence

Recently, whites are the only ones really fighting to save the earth. Chinks, niggers, and Indians are the top polluters and Jews will wipe out a species for a dollar.

Because we live in the west you fuck face.

This is impossible without zog crushing you, just look at those dudes on the border

Attached: 1556302379206.jpg (800x450, 53K)

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics. The only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide.

Attached: 1556678992714.jpg (838x1024, 81K)

I keep telling you guys, but you do not want to listen to me. The West cannot be saved. Just look after yourself, family if you have any and any friends that you have. Things won't get better, they are going to get a lot worse over the next 30 - 50 years. White males off to the gulags type bad.

>White males off to the gulags type bad
>I get to die in a standoff with my would be captors

Attached: 1556593652807.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

Attached: yosemite.png (259x194, 15K)

Is this a meme or real. David Cohen!? Come on, please be fucking with me...

IMMEDIATE NIGGER CHIMPOUT HAPPENING

n.org/pol/thread/211777619

Just hunker down, make a family and dedicate yourself to pursuing truth, no matter if it out casts you.
eventually things must fall apart and the people who stayed strong will lead.

Just hope to live long enough to see the collapse so I can laugh at everyone
>hey, you think we should get more immigrants in here?
>shut up Paul and pass the crickets and grasshoppers

It’s over

Attached: 42F00AEF-B1AB-419A-AD51-68DB0B5B64EB.png (2436x1125, 3.29M)

Ive noticed a real push with this sort of thing lately too. Its actually redpilled the fuck out of my family

Such numbers can't lie.

There are still countries without refugees like Poland, Hungary and Slovakia - worst case scenario I'm emigrating to Japan/China/Singapur

The extreme provocations and the polarisation of opinions is all an artificial reality designed to convince people conflict is the only solution.

(((cohen)))
Every fucking time

Attached: 0_1556204534430.jpg (950x960, 235K)

What's the peacefull solution m8?

there is always peace after the war

Only the dead know peace

At this point, we're in a red hot information and meme war. If the enemy wants to make it violent, let them take the first step. Educate yourself and prepare while things are still easy.

Birthplace, race and legacy. And this is the antipode of what is the west.

I’m planning on moving as this is no place to raise a family.

>Cohen
The memes write themselves

we live in clown world

Attached: 1556146283833.jpg (480x600, 76K)

Honestly I'd rather die and leave this gay earth asap. there's no point in pushing anything forward.

this is why AIDs should of wiped the scum out

>Dialogue will never solve anything with this shit
Bullets will.

that kid needs a damn beating too

Western people are too fat and complacent to do anything like that. As long as they have their estrogen enriched beer, soi hortons doughnuts/coffee and their sportsball of choice they would be fully okay with their wives being raped in the next room

Dude even 10-15 years from now are going to be hellish. The tech we will have is going to be incredibly oppressive.

I'm curious. How do the left or even normal people react to the

"and then one day for no reason at all, Hitler was elected into power"

thing?

Do they have enough logic or brainpower to actually realize what it means?

They call it racist because npcs have no brains

>What is the fucking point of even trying to save the west?
To stop that from happening anymore.

>Dialogue will never solve anything with this shit.
You're getting closer to the truth and what needs to be done...

>Dialogue will never solve anything with this shit.
now you're getting it

Attached: 1552624501672.jpg (600x717, 47K)

>I'm curious. How do the left or even normal people react to the
mindless talking points.

"diversity is wonderful!" "look how open society is!" etc.

>Do they have enough logic or brainpower to actually realize what it means?
It never enters into their mind. They'd go to the gas chambers (for reals this time) believing they did nothing wrong.

I'm done with this planet I'm moving to the moon.

>implying the next person on the moon/mars won't be a black, communist ,transgender, wymyn muslim.

this thread glows

BEGONE FED

>Hitler
>elected

Hitler lost the election. He illegally seized power after the Reischtag was burned down.

>BEGONE FED
Do you honestly believe that Whites will be allowed to vote for our racial survival?
Or vote for our freedom from the Jew?
Or vote in a pro-White politician?
Do you honestly believe all this doesn't end in a revolution/civil war?

That's ok.
There's no shortage of us who don't drink beer, eat Tim Hortons, or follow any form of niggerball.

>Hitler lost the election. He illegally seized power after the Reischtag was burned down.
Bolshevism is Jewish and therefore anti-White. That's why you hate pro-Whites like Hitler and the NSDAP.

No, honest question. The west is beyond fucked
>women vote
>nigs vote
>rampant statism
>unlimited immigration
>normalization of mental illness
>controlled narrative distributed by a biased press

Attached: nsfl.jpg (2344x6104, 3.29M)

Allow things to escalate further. Not by terrorism but by letting it cave in on itself.
Once the left legalises pedophilia, even the tamest of normies will rise up against it. Just do not interfere with it and prepare for a conflict. Organise local gun owner- and martial arts clubs of reasonable people of reasonable mentality. Be open minded towards moderate lefties and conservative/moderate minorities too. Things are too bad at this point to be picky with allies.
The laws are against you and the alphabet agencies will take out each of you individually if you plan to overthrow the government.
Unless literally everybody rises up at the same time, nothing will change.

Attached: 1424584594034.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>screams "FED"
>abandons thread
Really makes me think.

>Sexualizing real children? Yes please, LGBT rights all the way
>Loli hentai? Woah there you pedo monsters, ban this shit

we must make a safe white homeland for based trannys with MAGA hats fellow pedes

Attached: 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg (500x544, 49K)

i'd be playing adventure capitalist and this stupidass ad would ALWAYS show up.
then adventure communist came out and i quit playing iphone games

I seriously hate that
>yes yes stay online just to shit post
>your voice matters
>voting matters
>stay on course whiteman
>who cares if your population is decreasing by the millions in the past century

It was a real article, it was on my mozilla feed a couple of years ago

>keep voting goy! maybe you'll elect a real nationalist :^) and keep debating nonwhites!
hmmm.

This is what I hate the most. they fucking care more about

FICTIONAL

LINES

ON

PAPER

THAN ACTUAL REAL KIDS

WHAT THE FUCK???

We don't want to save the West. We want it to collapse in such a way that it opens up the opportunity for a new ethnostate to be created.

We want to burn it down and rebuild from the ashes.

Then why does Jow Forums by in large ignore the Ethnostate movement and the groups that advocate it (NWF, NA)?

Because Jow Forums is filled with Conservatives that don't actually care for the White race.

AHEM

the 2nd amendment is literally the same thing you just described, dummy

>the 2nd amendment is literally the same thing you just described, dummy
The second amendment is a rule for the government that the people's firearm rights cannot (or more accurately today, should not) be infringed by the government.

Also, our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

Seems like a phoney article, I can't find a trace of it anywhere online.

Are you a retard?

idiotic pipedream.
learn a little about geopolitics - the current powers-in-waiting would fly down and scoop up the remnants and your ethnostate wouldn't include you...because it would be Chinese or Indian.

do you even know what I meant, let me simplify

real kids are dying daily in america, in school shootings, because of some lines on paper, to further validate my point, Jow Forums cares more about muh shall not be infringed than the kids dying
are you?

Demographics is indeed the future. Wait too long and the Jews are just going to implement world communism and transhumanism, and then there won't even be white people anymore because the entire human race will be extinct.

>real kids

Attached: niggerswithguns.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

>do you even know what I meant, let me simplify
Yes, you're trying to say that because children die to firearms, the people's right to firearms should be taken away from them.

>real kids are dying daily in america, in school shootings
So what?

>because of some lines on paper,
No, the firearms and the firearm rights are not to blame.
The immoral, evil people killing other innocent people are to blame.

>to further validate my point, Jow Forums cares more about muh shall not be infringed than the kids dying
And you don't understand that the people's rights are not subject to someone else abusing those rights.

Otherwise the government could justify banning speech for everyone because someone said "nigger".
Or ban people from transferring files over the internet because someone transferred some CP.

If your response to something bad happening is "RESTRICT RIGHTS" you don't deserve to have rights in the first place.

Theres less than one million transgenders in the US your falling for the medias narative, if we ignore it these cunts die out like emos.

>learn a little about geopolitics - the current powers-in-waiting would fly down and scoop up the remnants and your ethnostate wouldn't include you...because it would be Chinese or Indian.
"whatever you do goyim, don't resist! you'll lose!"

This image is probably fake. It's not possible to verify.

That image is absolutely real. There was a news article in regards to it.

1 million is just too fucking much

Are you seriously this fucking retarded?

>if we ignore it these cunts die out like emos
Yes...keep ignoring the problem like all Conservatives do.

Worked wonders for homosexuality, right?

It's the media Jews and the Jewish corporations poisoning the environment. It's the Jewish Rockefeller allopathic medical industry. What do you want to do about that?

>It's the media Jews and the Jewish corporations poisoning the environment. It's the Jewish Rockefeller allopathic medical industry.
Indeed. And they get away with it because no one stops them.

>What do you want to do about that?
Well obviously we should only just talk about it and try to elect Republican Conservatives that say that they'll do something about it.
That'll surely work, right?

pseud. you can never invade nuclear nations. that would also start an international shitshow (read: world war)

I've never been a republican, I think it's a criminal organization, and I never really thought of myself as a "conservative" whatever that means. Why don't you run for office if you think there's a chance of voting? I'm too much of a back room guy to get in to public politics, so I went in to explore other avenues of control to find out how people think and how the infrastructure works.

who gives a shit what some degenerates do? why does it matter?
there's nothing new under the sun, I guarantee worse things happens 1000 years ago, progress continues nonetheless

>Why don't you run for office if you think there's a chance of voting?
What makes you think a pro-White could hold office or any politician could pass legislation that benefits/protects/ensures the survival of Whites?

Nice meme flag

>our country was literally created through warfare
Fucking retard. Why is it so hard for you to believe that violence is a solution? It's solved more problems than anything else throughout human history. Fuck off with your retarded >muh glowing bullshit.

Don’t be a cuck and leave your nation, fight for your land at all costs

They do exist. Don't forget that even David Duke was a well-regarded politician even if he didn't change the world in his political life. But you're going to have to present a productive suggestion or get involved yourself beyond complaining on the internet. Maybe get a better background in psychological operations if you just want to sit on the internet.

>What is the fucking point of even trying to save the west?

It's useless. Don't try it user.
Just laugh, The West is ridiculuos

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x861, 282K)

Zog can't crush 1/3 of the population. The problem is even if somebody takes up the duty of physically protecting the west they'll get endlessly attacked by their own countrymen and you'll have half the faggots on here calling them glowfags

Attached: lelel.gif (360x200, 1.85M)

If you're some random with a gun on a shooting spree, what else are they going to think about you?

I feel a strong urge to beat the degenerate out of that child.

That's why you don't do it by yourself numbnuts. If 1/3 of the US population revolted against zog the country would collapse overnight. Realistically speaking you only need about 10% of the population to be fighting to win a war.

Attached: civil war.png (1802x905, 203K)

I'm well familiar with that pic and with the percentages projected to be sufficient. What I'm saying to (You) is that you're a random person without any kind of organization. No normal person is going to think you're somebody to be associated with if you just go out and shoot people.

Wait until 2020 and see just how rabid people get. There is no common people or common will holding America together and you'll be surprised how easily this will all fall down on its own

Attached: ar15 could hold off the government.png (1802x4196, 2.13M)

I'll be surprised if it happens that quickly absent a major global crisis. I don't think even communist agitation is going to get enough people out of their seats to go waste time in the streets.

Sometimes I wish that Mongols should've conquered all of Europe.

Just use your guns or something. You have those don't you?
(THE ABOVE POST IS STRICTLY SATIRE.)

The Golden Horde became Muslim so if that's what you want then you're getting there anyways.

Attached: 36117303-4C47-4096-B3A1-A32396A184D2-186-0000007267D73C76.jpg (245x249, 9K)