Whites will become the minority

Is this the end, Jow Forums?
houstonchronicle.com/local/gray-matters/article/The-US-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-13806738.php?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=sftwitter

Attached: Capture.png (1114x781, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishaggies.com/templates/blog/post.asp?aid=2362101&PostID=62210&p=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEMOGRAPHICS
IS
DESTINY

Committing ethnocultural suicide to own the racists

Suiicide? I regard it as mass genocidal murder. The Jewish globalist and communist elites understand full well what they are doing to Whites. Murder. Not suicde.

Thanks, Boomers.

Attached: ghYCYcM.jpg (255x255, 18K)

>Israel's war golem will lose its white brains previously enslaved to service of international jewry
Great news for the rest of the world.

We already are. They're lying so that when they finally admit the country is 49% non Hispanic pan Europid white, we'll be in the low 30s.

From white majority to white hispanic. Thanks DOHNALD

>give your country up to the blacks you facist

It's not the end. As the brown masses move north, the white masses will move south; North America will become brown clay and South America will become white clay. Whites will develop and create wealth in South America and then the process of clay swapping will start again.

Forever is a strong word

Does the media just flip a coin every day to decide whether Hispanics are white or not?

>Whites will develop and create wealth in South America and then the process of clay swapping will start again.

Attached: 1556725391090.jpg (720x480, 60K)

what about all the hispanic people of european descent? do they not count?

Attached: 8d46afa7e4f39d6ace7b010436b1e3e5.jpg (396x594, 42K)

I don't get the whole worry mate

Think about it, once genetic designer babies are up for mass consumption, nearly everyone would want the white traits of blue eyes and blonde hair

White people are basically on hiatus for now, but as tech progresses, you can bet that as long as white people are seen as "beautiful" than we're set.

Additionally, once humans go to space people will have to adapt to living underground. Which skin tone and eye color do you think is best adapted to little to no sunlight scenarios? Future humans will almost 100% be white.

Thing is, if we just continue on the course to scientific achievement, white people will most definitely win out. We just have to make it that far.

Attached: Its Alright Anon.jpg (386x399, 35K)

I feel like they forget how fucking much different people hate living in close proximity. Just wait for the ethnic cleansing and balakanization

>the white masses will move south;
What "white masses"?
There are no more masses of whites.

>muh science magic will save us
Fuck off retard.

>science magic
What an idiotic thing to say.

I really hate that you're an American, you're giving us a bad name.

Don't be an uneducated imbecile, advancements in sciences relating to genetics and space travel are definitely going to change human population demographics.

holy shit go shove all that reddit right back up your asshole

imagine being an actual cripplingly retarded pop-sci redditor such that you genuinely believe space travel will ever be expanded on

It’s worse that they seem so happy about it. These people are such sociopaths.

Yes, because we will live in God' s new kingdom.

But diversity is our strength. Also, I love Tex-mex

American whites have been a complete joke, notoriously being activists against their own interests for decades. It's too late - MIGAtards are the final dagger in American whiteness
>t.American white

Attached: 8726387567234.png (2200x1700, 255K)

... and there goes the potable tap water, road upkeep, reliable electricity and internet, food excess, welfare gibs, medical care,...

Attached: 1528723181894.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

Ok. Then as the minority we should demand affirmative action, preferential treatment for college admissions, preferential treatment when applying for jobs, special considerations for loans, prosecutions for hate speech and using the word "white" during crimes. Won't be too bad getting priority treatment for everything.

This. JewSA planes already falling out of the sky with PooinLoo software imagine when the boomers die off and just about everything is done by spics and poos. USA will become a global laughing stock and will defund their military to pay for gibsmedat. Thank god.

Imagine being so retarded that you think that the tech isn't going to eventually evolve to facilitate space projects. Colonization is probably going to take a few hundred years, but as for exploration: NASA literally has a fucking timeline on this shit.

The way I'm typing makes it easier for people to read, if that's what you're referring to

It's their OTHER descent that matters, fool.

We were born too early for a chance at an all white space colony. Oh well.

Doesn't that just prove that white people are a self-terminating demographic

Holy shit you're retarded. He called you reddit because of your clear reddit beliefs that omg crispr will stop the nigger hordes from killing off white people. Also it's cute that you think NASA does anything anymore. You should go back to whatever sub you cam from faggot

>houston chronicle
hmmmmm
my gramma used to say “consider the source”

Only in large cities and urban areas, nuclear warfare will fix that.

Yes and the fact that white boomers still worship Ronald Raygun and Zion Don with their army of spics like Jesus Christ proves that.

>a dangerous enemy is getting dumber and even easier to bend to the will of their nefarious handlers
Yeah sounds great! The people of the world will be safer as the Jewish golem becomes more unthinking and unquestioning!

Okay. This is fine

With what we did to Europe and the rest of the world, I welcome the destruction, America has done nothing but destroy itself and other white countries for 80 years.
No because this is happening via deliberate policies to target white people, this isn't an accident. Every white person could have 20 kids and it wouldn't matter because immigration is flooding us with millions every year.

Protohuman bloodlines going the way of the Dodo

hellllllllllo latin america! new brazil!

Attached: 1549329548135.png (550x413, 490K)

This. How is the US supposed to keep protecting Israel if there are no whites?

The question really should be asked: How is this good? What makes this something we want? How will this produce a more perfect union? Also, that headline is atrocious and I hate the fact I go to the same university as that faggot.

Attached: Ann Coulter Adios America.png (662x857, 51K)

Once manticore is released there will only be whites left. Dna/gene attacking bio weapon will win us the world.

imagine the smell

That's a good thing.

Such is life

Real fucking genius over here

>us
you trumpcucks behave just like niggers.

this is the end of humanity
as the white population dies so does everything else

They're really starting to push it in our faces aren't that? That Minnesomalian lady saying the US is "not a white country", and now articles like this popping up. Also, how could the white majority disappear forever? That sounds dramatic. Oh, it's gone forever. There is nothing you can do. Its all your fault, whitey! Because birthrates. But remember don't have kids to help the environment. As others have said, you could have twenty kids per each white couple and they would just import more foreigners and ramp up the propaganda.

The fact that NPCs will struggle to comprehend that imagine saddens me. So easy, and basic.

Attached: La Creatura.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

I didn't vote for or endorse this.
This was forced on me without my noticing.
To say that I was committing suicide is retarded.
Actors behind scenes created this situation and then claimed that I knowingly went along with it.
In legal terms this is fraud.
In a perfect world heads would roll for this injustice.

Attached: 1523344081611.jpg (600x620, 360K)

>No because this is happening via deliberate policies to target white people
White people: We was kangz and inventorz and shit, we made the world
Also white people: We dyin cuzza whitey

>But the white share of the U.S. population has been dropping, from a little under 90% in 1950 to 60% in 2018. It will likely drop below 50% in another 25 years.
WW2 in 1940s is what devastated the White Population as whole. That's when this signs were showing.

>easier to bend
.... maybe you haven't noticed, but browns don't give one flying fuck about Israel or Jews.
Eg: UN General Assembly votes.

If anything Israeli Zionists should be scared as fuck about the USA becoming brown, as that means their wealth bringer and protector goes *poof*.

Your an idiot if you think that you goddamned mutt.

>We already are. They're lying so that when they finally admit the country is 49% non Hispanic pan Europid white, we'll be in the low 30s.
This

Someone whos never been to the Midwest...
Get out of the fucking Metro area nigger and or East, South and West. Middle of America is our bastion. Boring, shitty weather and shitty welfare states keep the horde away.
Except Illinois and Minnesota

You're kidding yourself if you think niggers won't keep their "minority" status even after they're the majority

There are no Hispanics in Europe you mong

Read

Attached: 1556669305623m.jpg (1024x586, 108K)

(((Dudley Poston)))

The Jews just love this guy.

jewishaggies.com/templates/blog/post.asp?aid=2362101&PostID=62210&p=1

Attached: 1509552349044.jpg (218x249, 30K)

Just because its scientific doesn't mean it makes sense
A chink or a nigger with blue eyes and light hair is not white
And they are not going to stop the relentless influx of non-whites into white countries

It's gonna be rough when there aren't enough people who can pay for all the welfare checks.

This is my theory, all of this media is bullshit. They are trying to ensue a civil war by posting upsetting articles to piss off people. There is no left media or far right media, it is just them trying to separate Americans to make a full blown war.