Are whites all cucks?

I think yes

Attached: 2E768FB4-D552-4DAB-B6E7-FB0590B0F767.jpg (1260x708, 51K)

No

Naxalt

looks like matt... kek

oxycontin

Chris=?

Says the cuck who got conquered by the supeiror white man and now lives in his country like the subhuman his “people” were born to be

[ ] ass not to grass
[x] ass to grass
And he's eating, too.

>op
>french
ooooooooooook

Looking to be that way, yes

The more intelligent you are the more you realize passive pleasure lasts a lot longer than the primal pleasure which is ephemereal.

Being cucked feels good, same as perpetual arousal would feel good if you could handle it.

Spend ten years in a library, be alone, get offered minimum wage in STEM... see complete retards getting nice jobs because of family connections and gender/social stuff...

Yeah, feeling pretty cucked.

Not to mention pay for education, have immigrants come and pay for their education and health are too...

Be a forever poor, forever alone, living in a roach infested apartment surrounded by books.

Yay.

What do you like doing user?
Read books.
You're so boring... im just going to cum dump for this "bad boy"... maybe if you make enough money you'll get to pay for my children later too...

Not to mention how interpersonal relationships are fail now as long as I stay a " cis white male"...

Fuck it.

> I think yes

Attached: 567791main_launchhq_full.jpg (4679x2874, 880K)

Girls like sensitive boys now, why you so toxic masculinity now... why don't you go and have a party with all of your boyfriends, drink wine, and talk about your feelings...

I don't see any evidence to the contrary.

Reading books is an underrated skill. Party life is overrated, but you might as well have at least a little fun while you're still young, especially if you're bent up about girls.

I can't anymore...

Just want to find a Russian wife and move to a village there.

I can't enjoy the company of people much anymore. Im just too outside of social norms. I've dated, but over the decade women have become trash. Not all of them, but the ones I could see myself with are all antisocial nerds like me.

I'm good looking, athletic built, green eyes, 5,11 manlet... wanted a family and kids forever... but American/Toronto women in particular are trash... always get matched with kikes or poos by friends...

Ducking off to Russia, living the rest of this out as trad, trying to contribute nothing to wester society.

If it's been a decade then you're probably in that natural phase of transitioning into a small circle of friends, somebody to settle down with etc. Good luck in Russia, I guess. Just be aware that they tend to want a man to take charge, just like nerdy girls.

Also I'm Alcohol and Facebook free. Social media free.

To women that's a huge red flag... like I'm a paranoid skitsophrenic... I've been stigmatized and called mentally ill and other shit by normies... also called a free spirit by one of my supervisors...

I never even had so much as a LiveJournal. Life is much better that way, and tons of facejew people will tell you how much better it would be if they weren't addicted to it. That's nothing to worry about.

And there are tons of alcoholics who have to avoid drinking or just keep it down to a ceremonial beer to sip on or a glass of wine with dinner or something. Drunks aren't much fun to hang around with if you're not drunk anyway, but it can be a convenient social lubricant in moderation.

Yeah, I should have done it a lot sooner.

Was blinded by being busy with school and such... feel like half the man I used to be.

I just want a woman to appreciate that I buy her flowers and shit... and not hear "are you trying to buy my lov user?"

Actually I'm transitioning out of friends. They got their lives and problems now.

From experience, friends are not what they used to be. People move around, there's no more cohesion... I just can't internalize this cuck culture. I don't want to feed and pay for the children of these parasites. They are retarded and will run this country into the ground.

I could have it comfy here, but I don't like it here.