Assault weapons ban

Let's say that guns are "just" a tool. Ok, but that does not mean we should not ban assault rifles. If a tool is primarily used for evil then of course we should ban it. Zyklon B was used to kill millions of Jews during WWII. Sure, you could argue that it was just a "tool" too but we still banned it because it was a "tool" used for evil.

Assault rifles are weapons of war and in civilian hands they do nothing but cause death and destruction. They are a "tool", but they are overwhelmingly used in mass shootings. Thousands of deaths every year. It's time we do something about the assault rifle problem in this country.

Just because we have the Second Amendment doesn't mean we have to sit by and do nothing. Guns can be regulated, and banning assault rifles doesn't violate the Constitution or anything like that because you would still be allowed to own other guns. Banning gun owners won't be easy but it must be done.

Attached: 3837578735turntheminyoufilthygoys.jpg (907x510, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTDOoXd6EXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

Quit talking and just do it already.

What is an assault rifle

common sense laws...

Attached: abortion_control.png (1386x1560, 93K)

the fine grind...

Attached: fine_grind_is_best.webm (320x180, 2.22M)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Attached: tiny_ar.png (842x974, 747K)

>thousands of deaths each year.

This is not true of “assault” rifles

fuck me I hate this

Your entire point is based on the assumption that their primary use is evil. Their primary use is defense from evil. Case closed.

Aside from the fact that you're a brain dead retard with absolutely no understanding of the law or statistics.

What on Earth makes you think an assault weapons ban has any chance of realistically passing now, twenty-five years after you mongoloids made them the most popular rifles in the country?

We legitimately need to start locking you retards up. Reality clearly isn't for you.

Attached: hammer_time.jpg (500x600, 63K)

30,000 deaths every year. It's common sens to ban them at this point. Do you not have any common sense?

If you were a person who wanted to commit one of these heinous mass shootings would you choose a target that had 50 armed people present in the area with the highest CPL per capita or one with nobody armed and in a gun free zone?

It'd be cycle. The round can't have more than a single grain of gunpowder

It'd never cycle. The round can't have more than a single grain of gunpowder

I want to arm the public.

You want to disarm the public.

Think about it.

Attached: 1545972807977.jpg (1690x1512, 455K)

There aren't even close to thirty thousand deaths a year you fucking mongoloid.

Liberalism truly is a mental illness.

Attached: fbi_murder_by_weapon_2017.jpg (943x1073, 152K)

>what are suicides
>what is the difference between pistols and rifles
>how many rifles would be considered “assault” rifles

Retard

Your penis resembles a firearm,
you should ban it, faggot

Attached: 1551490956931.jpg (782x778, 103K)

Gun grabbers beware

Attached: IMG_20190430_142838030_HDR.jpg (2448x3264, 2.51M)

I'm French and I can't even tell if you're serious.

Also Zyklon B isn't banned, it's still widely available in here, and still used. Unlike guns. Oh the irony.

you again. Welcome back.

Please inform me about the change in technology should effect any of our other rights.

Attached: 9tbyhlf7vfr21.png (462x465, 402K)

Stop trying to lie to people with your biased statistics. 30,000 people die because of guns every year.

Wake up!

OP, there are less than 400 rifle related deaths per year, let alone this specific rifle. You can’t have them and stop sucking so much dick.

you can stop trying now, its looking forced and pathetic

I can't wait until your posts are entered as evidence in your trial.

Not from rifles.

sage

Attached: 1556069506856m.jpg (725x1024, 97K)

Fucking hell, is this from a movie or what

Attached: IMG_4220_130515.jpg (551x441, 45K)

See

Biggest level LARP

all fields

Attached: 220px-Chuonnasuan,_the_last_shaman_of_the_Oroqen,_in_July_1994_(Photo_by_Richard_Noll).jpg (220x339, 36K)

Buy a gun get some training and prove you know how to use it correctly and maybe I will listen to you. But until then please feel free to kindly shut the fuck up about things you don't understand and fuck right off.

FYI that movie is inaccurate. Experts all agree that feti cannot feel pain.

Oh! Look! It's this thread AGAIN.

Repeat after me, shill:

SHALL.
NOT.
BE.
INFRINGED.

Regardless of what you may or may not think about the 2nd Amendment, it is part of the US Constitution and is therefore a document worth a lot more than your puny feelings about the subject matter.

Guns have never taken a single life. Ever. Human beings have. You can fix all of your imagined problems by simply putting mentally ill people (like trannies) in a mental asylum.
Case closed.

Attached: 1528916867546.jpg (1080x766, 82K)

I went through boot camp, just so you know. Got more training that you do.

>I reject your facts

No surprise there

Why do you think mass shootings matter so much? 3 million people in the US die every year, and fewer than 100 of those are from mass shootings. Why aren't you trying to fight cancer or heart disease?

.50 Beowulf all day baby!

>assault weapons
you already lost me. very bad bait try harder.

Is it really you? The baitenest nigger ever?

oh so handguns are the problem, I guess ban handguns and give everyone that brap cannon on the A-10 warthog

just bootcamp? did you get filtered out?

Could you chimps try, maybe just once, to actually look at gun laws and their history?

You retards spent the better part of a century trying to ban handguns and got nowhere because they were so popular. You targeted "assault weapons" because, at the time, they were literally the least popular guns in the country. Then you passed a law so absolutely fucking retarded that everyone in the country went out and bought one in case you accidentally pulled your collective heads out of your ass and managed to ban them.

I'm not even kidding at this point. You retards need to be locked up.

read my post you fucking sperg I just said to give everyone a a 30 mm hydraulically driven seven-barrel Gatling-style autocannon

>banning assault rifles doesn't violate the Constitution
Yes it does. If one actually reads the Heller decision, the inescapable conclusion is that the court ruled that banning an entire class of weapons from civilian ownership is unconstitutional. In the case of Heller it was handguns, but there's no reason to believe that the Constitution protects only one class of weapons. If it protects handguns as a class, it protects semi-automatic rifles as a class.

Which is literally the kind of retardation gun grabbers spew every day. Maybe stop acting like them if you don't want to be treated like one you fucking halfwit.

get on my level faggots

Attached: shooty.png (1280x853, 1.27M)

Should this thread be destroyed?

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 381K)

>too autistic for humor in my super serious slide thread
okay friend, have a nice day

(((grind up tax)))
kek

Attached: merchant-most_valuable_goy.png (658x768, 185K)

Humor is generally supposed to be funny.

i swear this looks like it could pass off as a toy that was sold in the 80s

All gun grabbers will be shot.
This is not a negotiation.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

nigga

sage

zyklon b is not banned you idiot

How many AR15s are there?
How many people are killed by them annually?
Answer those questions truthfully and then go fuck yourself.

No such thing as an assault rifle. Congrats. Use of those words prove you know nothing about guns- yet want something you have zero knowledge of banned. Congrats! Your brainwashing is complete. You're now a full member of the Democrat cult. Enjoy your ignorance! It is bliss after all.

You're thinking of assault weapon.

Almost 0 mass shootings involve assault rifles, it’s sporting rifles retard

They aren’t a “tool”, they are a right.

/thread

Op, this video is the best argument ive seen for the second amendment so far.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTDOoXd6EXs

If you watch it every morning you will notice bald eagles more often and also bald less.

>Assault rifles are weapons of war and in civilian hands they do nothing but cause death and destruction.
Assault rifles overwhelmingly cause death and destruction when in the hands of the state. Mass shootings and civilian abusing ownership of assault rifles are extremely fringe events when you consider that the government abuses their ownership of them on a perpetual basis.

>Assault weapons ban
What makes you think our firearm rights are subject only to specific firearm types?

>30,000 deaths every year.
Why do you believe our rights are subject to others abusing those rights?

>30,000 people die because of guns every year.
The same number die to auto accidents. Should we ban cars?

>Experts all agree that feti cannot feel pain.
So that's a justification to murder them?

>I went through boot camp, just so you know. Got more training that you do.
So why should the military have weapons but not the people?

You think libtards wouldn't love to ban cars?

Assault weapons are protected under the second amendment, regardless.

You dumb fucking faggot. Assault rifles are already illegal. And they’re are a lot of guns that don’t look like the one pictured that do the exact something, but they don’t look scary to you dumb faggots.

Go die.

>You think libtards wouldn't love to ban cars?
Oh I'm sure they would. They're under the delusion that rights come from the government and therefore the government has the power to ban anything it wants.

The reality is that the constitution and bill of rights don't give the government power. The constitution and bill of rights LIMITS the power of the government over the people.

>responding to bait ITT without sageing

Fucking noobs

>tfw no real gun grabbers come here anymore because they know they'll be BTFO.

They're not illegal, just locked behind layers of red tape. Anyone with a clean record can buy one they're just not worth the price.

>They're not illegal, just locked behind layers of red tape. Anyone with a clean record can buy one they're just not worth the price.
They're de facto illegal. And that's what the gungrabbers want to do with every other firearm.

That way they don't have to amend the bill of rights to remove the second amendment and they can still claim you have the right to keep and bear arms.

All the while the people don't revolt because their firearms are safely rusting away under their beds, unused.

Cycle power grain single

It shouldn't be about the guns, it should be about the mentally ill people getting them. What does banning guns like the AR-15 do when someone could do the same damage with a shotgun or handgun?

They're not illegal by any means. Is opening a business illegal because you have to play cat and mouse with different state agencies before you can open one up?

Assault rifles are already effectively banned and have been sence 1986. (((Assault rifles))) make up less than 1% of firearms deaths. The Hebrew just doesn't like armed slaves. Webster's dictionary got bought by a kike and they changed the definition of assault rifle to fit their narrative. It was a priority to him for a reason. And that reason isn't public safety.

Attached: 1520891437288.png (1456x1096, 193K)

>They're not illegal by any means.
They're so out of reach of the average citizen they might as well be illegal. And that's the point.

>Is opening a business illegal because you have to play cat and mouse with different state agencies before you can open one up?
It's easier to open a business than to buy a full auto weapon. Besides, you can get (((loans))) to open a business. Try getting a (((loan))) to buy a full auto rifle.

Again, difficult to get does not mean illegal. There's a big difference between legal and illegal.
Also no it's not, you have to have good credit and be established to open a business. To buy a Class III you need to be an ok guy to get a good reference and have ~$12k for a basic bitch open bolt.

>They're so out of reach of the average citizen they might as well be illegal.

By that logic a Gibson guitar is illegal.

>Again, difficult to get does not mean illegal. T
Hence why I said "de facto illegal."

>Also no it's not, you have to have good credit and be established to open a business.
Yeah, (((good credit))) meanwhile every single kid who wants to go to college is allowed rack up hundreds of thousands of dollars of (((debt))).

>To buy a Class III you need to be an ok guy to get a good reference
Jump through many government hoops to exercise your rights.

>and have ~$12k for a basic bitch open bolt.
Cause we all can do that.

>By that logic a Gibson guitar is illegal.
"de facto" Christ, can't any of you faggots read?

>Logic
Literally what?
Are you restricted to Gibsons manufactured prior to 1986 which are priced $20k?
Look here, a 2012 Gibson, its only $600, but you can't get it. By fucking law.
>Logic

Go ahead, ban them. Now you have 4-10 million new felons overnight. What are you going to do with all the new criminals? 4 million is more than all the branches of the military combined. If 10% resist now you have more felons than all the branches of the military and all law enforcement agencies combined. Simply put, a gun ban will not work because there are too many people like me who would refuse to turn them in. Even if your ban was 90% effective you still have 10 million gun owners who are now pissed with nothing to lose.

So say restricted instead of a blatant lie.

You can buy a machine gun for the same price as a Gibson guitar. How is one less de facto illegal than the other?

>So say restricted instead
I said "de facto illegal" because that's what they are.
When the government does the same to other firearms that they've done to fully automatic firearms, your shotguns, rifles, handguns, etc will be de facto illegal as well.

>of a blatant lie.
Fuck off.

Holy fuck you should be shot.

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

A higher ranged Gibson goes for around $5k. You can buy a machine gun for that.

>How is one less de facto illegal than the other?
Becuase you don't need to jump through dozens of government hoops, pay fees, get insurance etc etc etc etc to buy the guitar.

Also, the government doesn't care if you own a guitar. They don't want you owning firearms.

They're two completely different things, moron.

Literally your only argument is that machine guns are de facto illegal because they are expensive.

Are BMWs de facto illegal?

>still be allowed to own other guns. Banning gun owners won't be easy but it must be done.
Can't even keep lie straight.

Attached: 1545618402073.jpg (1200x600, 114K)

No for the first three replies you said they were plain illegal hoping someone wouldn't catch you on your bullshit. Fuck off noguns.
Cars are illegal because you have to fill out paperwork and pay 20k.
Buying pesticides are illegal because you have to pass a state certification test and pay money for it.
Owning exotic animals is illegal because you have to fill out paperwork and pay money to get one.

You literally fill out a form to buy a machine gun. You don't need any magical insurance policy.

Stop trying to mystify machine gun ownership. You aren't doing the gun rights movement any favors.

Can zyklon b be used for self defense?

Hands and feet literally more deadly than rifles.

Attached: chuck norris.png (1112x834, 510K)

>You literally fill out a form to buy a machine gun.
What makes you think the people should ask the government's permission to exercise their basic rights?

And if it as easy as you claim, why haven't you done it?

>You don't need any magical insurance policy.
lol

>You aren't doing the gun rights movement any favors.
And you are?