The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent. The damage is huge...

The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent. The damage is huge, Africa can't be the same again unless the whites give what the Blacks are owed: reparations. For colonizing Africa, for genociding Africans, for destroying the continent and for slavery.

Should the white race pay reparations to Black people for colonization and slavery?

Attached: colonization.jpg (707x370, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

u.teknik.io/IOp6U.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_central_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims were not friendly with Africans either

Only after I get my reparations for 13 doing 50.

i'm not a muslim

pay up whiteboi

TURKED.TR

so that means we compensate white slave ancestors also?

I like how africa is the only country with coins missing because the person who made this is obviously a stupid nigger

(((the white race))) nice try shlomo

Will muslims give reparations to whites for the barbary slave trade. O

Where are my reparations T*rkroach?

Attached: 64C0AD19-749D-4FE6-BFEF-C9552A4CD85B.jpg (750x766, 246K)

>Implying that wealth = resources
If Africa was so rich in resources, why didn't they develop these and build civilization first? If the rest of the world didn't colonize Africa, they would still be living in huts acting like animals, as opposed to living in modern buildings and acting like animals.

I fucking wish Africa looked like pic related, there'd be a lot less problems in the world.

Spic and Nigger women fuck white men
sage

Colonization brought roads, literacy, and medicine to Africa. If not for Europe, Africans would still be pounding mud and copulating with chimpanzees.

>The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent.
Because niggers were incapable of doing it themselves.

Even still it's the most resource rich land on the planet to this day.
Niggers having problems is niggers problem. They've had plenty of time, and aid to pull themselves out of their situation.
Then you get Darfur, SA, Rhodesia, etc.
Niggers are the problem.

Don't yo have a genocide to be denying you fucking roach?

You Turkroaches used to cut their balls off.

>no coins on China
Double nigger

Attached: 1550903415182.jpg (418x420, 80K)

u.teknik.io/IOp6U.webm

Attached: ottoman roach turk faggotry 1483642916548.jpg (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Your very point is racist. Look at the bigger picture: you will agree,then, that you are a racist.
Singling out whites as the only ones to establish slavery is your first stupid mistake.

you're one of the 0.3%?

Attached: 12m turks 5-22-2016-9-08-42-AM-9971672.jpg (400x507, 67K)

I demand reparations from T*rks for 400 years of ottoman slavery, plunder and cultural oppression

No.

>If not for Europe, Africans would still be pounding mud and copulating with chimpanzees.
Let's be real here. They still do that.
Whites literally have to teach niggers to not fuck their kids, because it just gives them AIDS.
They QUITE LITERALLY believe that having sex with a small child will cure AIDS. So they go around fucking young kids, and making the AIDS problem worse.
Actual sub humans.

>The Chinese have plundered, razed, colonized the African continent. The damage is huge, Africa can't be the same again unless the chinese give what the Blacks are owed: reparations. For colonizing Africa, for genociding Africans, for destroying the continent and for slavery.
>Should the chinese pay reparations to Black people for colonization and slavery?

ftfy

No, you niggers can’t even dig a well without help. That’s the white man’s fault to. You niggers get left with great infrastructure from the evil wypipo but instead you try cracking open transformers to make fried chicken. You niggers wipe yourself out. In the words of willie wonka “you get nothing”.

Attached: 71FB7579-7E6D-4DC0-8FD4-E1885DCBEE89.jpg (535x341, 42K)

Attached: 1539070404764.png (673x2381, 159K)

they developed a stick

Attached: white token man in wakanda 766417gy38c21.jpg (950x1620, 141K)

The romans has plundered, razed, colonized spain. the damage is huge, spain cant be the same again

>1000 years later

The diferent here is that a pack of niggers cant think of future.

Attached: 1491514704051.png (800x747, 218K)

kebab!

>Middle east has nothing
At least they accounted for Turkey

>destroying the continent
Who in their right mind believes this shit? Was Africa some type of nigger utopia before whites came? Of course not. It was always a shithole

Yes all Americans who are descendants of slave owners should pay reparations to themselves.

thank you gentleman keep on fucking the middle east it's your turn after all.

Fuck you mudshit roach

Because of their low average IQ, Sub-Saharan Africans didn't ever invent or use a wheel until the Europeans introduced it.

If anything, payments are owed to Europeans for bringing civilization to these subhumans.

We gave you Libya and now you really babies cause it cures aids.

Srsly fuck off n die already.

Rape babies***

Actually colonianalism was bad for Europe, countries that had colonial empires ended up poorer because they had to spend their money building up a country because nogs can’t into civilization
GDP per capital increased 4x from 1800-1960 for Africa on average

shithole with resources is different from a shithole without resources.

Attached: IMG_0602.jpg (1000x4500, 1.14M)

>guns me dat

whites gave tech and infrastructure to africans, africans destroyed it.
whites gave aid to africans, nig population booms, and now they're overpopulated.
africa still is the most wealthy continent in terms of natural resources.
>africans
gib gib reparations we wuz oppressed n shit
fuck off retard

zzz, original

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 7.51.23 PM.png (427x265, 163K)

White people built the infrastructure for the entirety of sub-Saharan Africa. There are still huge resources available for exploitation through that infrastructure, but niggers are niggers. That infrastructure is their reparations. The Muslims that did even more damage than Europeans will have to come up with something else, like livestock and oil money, to pay the reparations they owe.

It's still the most resource rich continent on the planet.

Niggers just have no idea how to manage what they have. So foreign entities that can manage it come in, and take it from them.

Lol, a turkroach reprimanding others because of colonialism.
Hypocrite.

Attached: IMG_0711.jpg (720x414, 97K)

Forgot to filter out the Turkofaggots as well.
Thx OP

Ignorance is thinking those things make a happy or even a healthy life. Generally white people are content with fucking anything including the genocide of their own people and culture, that's why they think whatever they currently have is the greatest shit on Earth and that destroying the planet and its people is okay as long as you impose whatever you think is good onto others.

As for Africa, you really have no fucking clue about its real history because most of it has been destroyed, Europe isn't far off from Africa at this point and yet here we have you a content and completely ignorant white person larping as some superior being.

muslims turned niggers into their servants but eurocucks turned niggers into their own animals
things like hanging a nigger from a tree was never done by muslims

u do realize the blacks are responsible as well

False. Niggers have done that to each other for millennia. Africa is better now than it has ever been

>for colonisation and slavery
They enslaved themselves and continue to do so at record rates now that we’re not managing them

Why would a turkroach say these things after the fact that the Ottoman Empire enslaved way more niggers

You are an infeiror shitksin tho

If true, why is China even bothering with the place.

Nice try NIGGER!

Attached: 1534144783369.jpg (500x370, 84K)

If there was nothing left now, why is china there?

So what? You gonna take revenge? Try

I have seen this thread once every day. What happened to your black lives matter flag?

I’m inclined to agree. The question isn’t whether Africans are worthwhile, but rather how many civilized people are willing to sacrifice themselves to support them. The African population is exploding. Surely even the most retarded leftists can’t still push egalitarianism once IQ 70 retards outnumber them five to one.

Australia, Canada and the US were colonies that were colonised by the British, yet they were able to develop a good society and a modern economy.

They had to pay the same taxes to Britain as black commonwealth countries, they were equally 'oppressed'.

So how come white countries of the British commonwealth did extremely well, but black commonwealth countries didn't.

>build mine in niggerland -> muh plundered
>build mine in the US -> muh environment

fuck off roach

Stop making this thread daily!
Sage

Exactly, blacks cannot function or succeed in white societies.

Why force something that doesn't work?

Not when the inhabitants pay zero attention to resources either way.

Life expectancy with infant mortality before colonisation were 6 months and 20 years without.

Niggers have been shit forever only whites fixed things but ever since we went away niggers nigged up everything watch empires of dust

You can’t destroy what never existed.

>The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent.

What was stolen?

I'm serious: what was stolen?

If you're so damn smart, tell me, what did Europeans steal? According to historians, colonies cost their host states way more money to maintain they ever got, and no historian in the world ever came up with positive finances. Meanwhile, Europeans built thousands schools, hundreds of hospitals where Africans were cured for free, roads, so many damn roads that Algeria alone got more than the Roman Empire ever built, railroads spanning the entire continent, and niggers couldn't even maintain this shit, and it all collapsed.

I know what was stolen, in a single fucking weeks, niggers get more money from welfare alone than the entire fucking GDP of their shitholes. That's plenty reparations to me, maybe it's time they return to their shithole now.

Attached: FRANCE (2).png (722x1021, 325K)

africa is currently the most wealthy continent in natural resources.
blacks were content with what they had, not developing anything of merit because food is everywhere.
whites live in hostile climates comparatively, therefor natural selection chose those who could cooperate and innovate, to make the most out of the short growing season.
>whites see untapped wealth in africa.
we go there and build infrastructure and train the locals to harvest the resources for both parties.
>win win, whites think.
we knew they were inferior, we tried anyways, but the nigs destroyed it all and what was left, they killed each other over.

the history of africa is irrelevant, white people invaded and destroyed each other countless times for thousands of years, we came out stronger.

Those three areas are run by invaders who have their culture and not the native peoples(who were practically entirely wiped out) who have just had their culture destroyed and replaced with some slave shit. You made a dumb point.

Yeah, only mass forced castrations without euthanasia. But oh no, da whyte man hanged black criminals. So barbaric.

This. Well said.

>mass forced castrations
that was done to the niggers who worked as servants/guardians in the Harim to evade any possibility of an affair between the slaves and the women...
and not just niggers but even to the arab/white/mutt slaves

>Turkish babling
Know your own history, have some shame

canada never had a large native population, they were nomadic people, there are more natives now then there ever was before colonists.
natives never had writing, agriculture, pottery, animal husbandry, metal working, nothing. they shot bows at herds of animals they followed, and foraged for plant matter.
its like playing civ with one archer unit and no city, all you do is run around and accomplish nothing.

Just because there are are little to no records existing of Africa before whites began to occupy and maintain them. Doesn't mean Africans haven't been busy fucking up the land for centuries prior. IE Egyptians, Greeks Romans, Phoenicians, etc...... They are as responsible if not more so than I for the damage there. We should hold dogs responsible too while we are at it and probably camels too be cause they spit everywhere and never clean it up..... Clown WORLD!

Genocided, African population 1.3 billion. Choose one.

It did exist. People can't live without culture or aid. Before they had aid they had culture.

They developed lots, you just don't know your African history. Several trading capitals of the world were in Africa for instance and many amazing archaeological sites that have been obscured from your history books. Go look at some old maps to have your mind blown.

Africa is also just as if not more hostile than muh winter climates and there's no evidence of your parroted evolution meme where whites exclusively evolved in some arctic hell hole. Don't forget that brown people live in the coldest climates and literally always have.

>you slave away destroying the world to reap riches for the wealthy
Just because you can flush your shit and buy an iphone doesn't make this a good way of life.

>trusting fake histories not even a few hundred years old
Come on man. I don't know what to say to you but I hope you'll start learning about what you're talking about.

He was talking about three different countries and you need to touch up on your true history if you believe all that.

India alone have 1.4 billion poo, so yeah Africa population should be higher than this

Attached: tqQRQhM.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I dont remember any plantation owner in the south having over 1,000 male slaves that have been castrated. Meanwhile that was common during the arab slave trade

>what is the past

Attached: africa.png (433x239, 14K)

maybe you should have defended yourselves instead of being an impotent nation unable to rally themselves to combat a common enemy like nearly every nation has done before it.

read this >arab slave trade
and it's called the barbary slave trade, the arabs are just dindi nuffing, all the dirty world was done by Turks and North Africans

What were the relative populations everywhere? Fucking leaf.

>Slavery in Iran was abolished in 1929. Among the last states to abolish slavery were Saudi Arabia and Yemen, which abolished slavery in 1962 under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970; and Mauritania in 1905, 1981, and again in August 2007.

>retarded brit ignorance to history
Why are you pretending to be smart when you can't comprehend things happened in the past?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_central_Africa

Fuck you spooby.