LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Testifies #3

STREAMS:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Lf71K7PmM_4
>youtube.com/watch?v=CSZyWZRq9Qw
>youtube.com/watch?v=ORFa66uFghM
>youtube.com/watch?v=JJIPm3xaLF8

Starting again in 15 minutes.

PREV:

Attached: William Barr gesturing.jpg.jpg_21619408_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/bjh1zh/william_barr_testifies_on_mueller_report_before/
youtu.be/CK2GNiXdE3c
youtu.be/tPk9HSLagVg
youtube.com/watch?v=qaehwMA3z5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ETA: 15 minutes until back from recess.

Attached: slayyy queen.png (636x125, 7K)

HOLY SHIT IT'S HABBENIN!!!

Attached: newz.png (1446x602, 131K)

Salt mine thread
old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/bjh1zh/william_barr_testifies_on_mueller_report_before/

Attached: bar.png (510x104, 6K)

do you're own homework, pal.

As soon as this hearing is over they move straight to impeachment proceedings!
Mueller pls hurry!

Attached: 6914B5D0-6CE3-453F-8455-AEA3254DEF4B.png (915x686, 196K)

First for nothing ever happens

Attached: 1554513408893.jpg (758x1024, 146K)

In all sarcasticness, is there anyway out of this? I have no faith in our government and institutions to execute their duties. I have no faith in good people coming through the system ever again. I have no faith the people of America will ever wake up to the state of Clown World.
At some point, sarcastically, are wen just gonna have to start "offing" these people in the next few years?
Is that the only answer?

Plz help

Attached: wep.png (467x484, 533K)

Get fucked trumpkins

Attached: 4EC60E60-28B0-44E4-89FB-54556A275FA0.png (1200x799, 790K)

>which pages
All of them

thanks

cspan
youtu.be/CK2GNiXdE3c

Attached: 41225690.png (354x398, 302K)

Attached: Honkling.png (672x870, 287K)

>Democrat California Congressman/woman
>Achieving anything in life aside from insane ramblings

No.

No. Civil war is coming. It's already started actually, with BLM shootings, false flags, that kid thrown off a balcony for being white, and so on. The cities will get more violent until they burn.

O i am laffin

Attached: 73BDD4E9-F737-4F22-93DC-BC0328EA77FA.jpg (1024x512, 76K)

what can we all do to prepare? I welcome the hard reset. The suspense of waiting is driving me crazy

>congresswoman
t. retard

Get out of Fiat and get comfy

going it now, I feel sad and sorry for America, how divided they are, honestly I dont understand how people cannot fathom that Trump was right about the illegal spying on him, I wonder why he doesnt declassify everything related to this

Why can't you tell the page where it says he didn't collude? Shouldn't you be spreading it around as much as possible?

Attached: 20190418_124353_0000.png (1120x630, 563K)

How much will Barr slap around the house dems tomorrow with his verbal takedowns?

>spying
How absolutely dare you. How dare you use the word "spy".

Attached: 1555390518432.jpg (850x400, 74K)

>expecting Drumpftards to back up their opinions with facts

It doesn't, user. The report specifically says there wasn't enough evidence to reach the beyond a reasonable doubt standard (a high standard of proof). but there is plenty of evidence of collusoin.

>He totally colluded even though the lead of the investigation won't even say that.
Democrats should be nailed to crosses along the side of major highways.

WE LIVE

Same with RINOs. Infact, RINOs get the rope first.

“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

No one cares

He colluded with Israel and Israeli intelligence.

where does it say he did?
where does it say you didn't blow a dog?
the report doesn't say you didn't blow a dog... does it, user?

"did not establish" doesn't mean "there was no evidence."

That investigator is not allowed to state his opinion on Trump being guilty or not.

we must impeach user for not proving that he has never blown a dog

bu-bu-but collusion is a different word than conspired and coordinated says every libtard

COPE

If there were evidence, it would be established. There wasn't so it means he is innocent.

so what? not guilty is not guilty.

>copeposting this hard

The person I was talking to claimed that the Mueller report stated that Trump did not collude with Russia.

It will likely be a bloodbath. A lot of the senators are dull boomers, but many of them are attorneys, etc and a few have some semblance of brain function. Lot of them have been in office for a long time and are experienced with these kinds of hearings. The representatives are a whole different category, they’re newer and younger but somehow even more retarded.

Attached: 1D34926A-EBC1-488E-AA04-8BFF9BDDB08C.jpg (640x480, 54K)

good point, and where does it say he is not an aylamo? Checkmate Atheist

Attached: 1481099e632c4c166a9f632cfd6c5f87d2942cdd1bb9067707d598c4f589bffa.jpg (609x474, 25K)

So the only person who can make that decision is someone appointed by Trump. Guess you'd better impeach!

you must be a kike resorting to pilpul

Time to in peach him then, huh leaf?

whoa there leaf, let's not be too hasty.
we should appoint a special prosecute to investigate these very serious allegations of dog-blowing. i mean, have you read this dossier:
>user totally blew a dog and had tranny hookers pee on him and they were all like "you're a big guy" and he was all like "for you".

that's some damning stuff!

The person I was talking to made a claim.

He said the report cleared trump of collusion. I only asked him to show me the page, because of his specific claim.

at this point the only response to retarded leftists is "and what are you going to do about it?" no plan, no heroes waiting, just whinging.

not enough to meet the "beyond a reasonable doubt standard." but there was LOTS of evidence. read the report.

what weissman and libs want to do is make it so you are presumed guilty which would overturn hundreds of years of jurisprudence. talk about desperate

That is what some people say.

see you at the polls in 2020 I guess

and what are you going to do about it?

Every page says that. Are you really this stupid, or just playing?

>>there was LOTS of fabricated evidence
fify

Good luck with that.

How many Jew cocks am I required to suck today?

Could not establish definitive evidence to support the claim. Fuck off leaf. Day of the rake NOW

who is the guy always sitting behind him? Bodyguard?

Declass will happen, be patient

Seething Demoncuck rat angry as hell from Canada gets no you from me.

Think about all the faggots that bought Mueller shirts and hats.

Lets have a moment of silence for the souls that have been obliterated by Barr and his word murder.

>lots
Thats subjective.
Let me ask you this. What was the crime they were investigating?

SEETHING
EETHING
ETHING
THING
HING
ING
NG
G

Attached: 061295B4-7E07-4C16-BCA8-055235E6FDF8.jpg (941x1024, 155K)

fiddy

did the report say that trump is guilty of collusion?
no?
okay then. I feel like for millions of dollars and years of time they would just come out and say that if they did.
but they didn't, did they?

t pic related

Attached: 2E00AD53-583D-489E-BDB4-B3DEFD690F41.jpg (900x729, 83K)

leftist leaf committing voter fraud, what a surprise

Based

Are you exaggerating or being literal?

If literally every page says he did not collude, find one. Give the page number and a quote from it.

Sending this post and flag to congress in 2022 to start a Mueller investigation into Canadian election interference and voter fraud

user confirmed for sucking off doggos

Trump campaign literally shared polling data with Russians and attended meetings with them to get damaging information from them. Trump had a CLOSED DOOR MEETING with Putin where the press was not allowed in, and instructed the translator to destroy her notes. But yeah, totally business as usual right? Not to mention how Trump relaxed sanctions Obama put on Russia and even said he trusts Putin over America's own intelligence agencies. But yeah no collusion, lol. Lay off the tide pods user.

Lmao

Aint gonna watch this trash. Had enough after first half. This is the same as previous hearing

Mueller is not allowed to claim that Trump colluded.

Stupid it is, then. Embarrassing.

imagine living life not understanding how courts and law work at a very basic level

Attached: 1555083281823.jpg (615x257, 23K)

Attached: 867.5309.png (729x833, 844K)

who the fuck is this old coot

>As soon as this hearing is over they move straight to impeachment proceedings!
they move straight to false flag*

More lawyers probably

Canadian targeted tariffs against industries in vulnerable Republican states. How is that not blatant interference? And nobody cares? They were extremely open with what they were doing! Talked about in the press!

>Trump had a CLOSED DOOR MEETING with Putin where the press was not allowed in

President Trump met with another world leader and talked behind doors. Would you like a list of every President who's done this? What about the one President who deescalated tensions between China and USA in the 1970s? Probably some nobody.

Delusional lib.

Attached: 1552512136951.png (700x467, 78K)

COPE

>manafort gave a russian some generic polling data
>opposition research
>world leader had a meeting with world leader
wtf i'm with her now

Everyone is forgetting that Mueller is owned by the Clinton/Obama cronies from the U1 deal. $145M swings a lot in Washington politics.
>Mueller delivered it

youtu.be/tPk9HSLagVg

It's not their role to establish that.

Also, see the text immediately before that.
>The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.
>Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts,...

which page says he did?
seriously?
which page says something along the lines of "trump is guilty" of ANYTHING?
any crime.
just cite a page, user.
shouldn't be hard.

Your entire post reeks of half truths and flat out lies. Cope more you retarded leaf.

gan gonfirb xdd

>Guilty till exonerated
>Oh wait

Attached: 1555696120761.png (550x543, 25K)

Attached: 1547833885217.jpg (1286x725, 160K)

they're paid, was there ever any doubt? they even admit it themselves:
youtube.com/watch?v=qaehwMA3z5s

Attached: krass_kwciwvb8i6101.jpg (594x710, 100K)

wrong.
that was actually part of his job and he failed to do it.

John Kennedy sure is a weird old southern man

That's why they're desperately trying to start a war somewhere. They need something to distract from whatever Barr does next.