Legalizing marijuana

How can anybody promote mental illness? Is it ignorance or pure indifference that make people willingly ingest a plant that induces madness?

Fun fact: the CB1 receptor that is responsible for the feeling of being high also emulates schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
>Cannabinoid intoxication can provoke toxic psychoses or symptoms similar to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia
>cannabis seems to provoke an amotivational syndrome similar to the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
>In humans, mounting evidence shows that CB1 receptor densities are altered in schizophrenia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
>Our finding of increased CB1R binding in paranoid SCZ could reflect a greater involvement of the endocannabinoid system in the DLPFC in this subtype of patients with SCZ as may be suggested by their more marked positive thought disorders and delusional symptoms.

Attached: 1554900334995.png (800x600, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
>We provide evidence that regular cannabis use is associated with gray matter volume reduction in the medial temporal cortex, temporal pole, parahippocampal gyrus, insula, and orbitofrontal cortex; these regions are rich in cannabinoid CB1 receptors and functionally associated with motivational, emotional, and affective processing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
>The strongest evidence that cannabis use is a contributory cause of schizophrenia comes from longitudinal studies of large representative samples of the population who have been followed over time to see if cannabis users are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia.
>15-year prospective investigation of cannabis use and schizophrenia in 50,465 Swedish conscripts. The study found that those who had tried cannabis by age 18 were 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than those who had not 16 and the risk of this diagnosis increased with the frequency of cannabis use.
>27-year follow-up of the Swedish cohort that also found a dose-response relationship between frequency of cannabis use at baseline and risk of schizophrenia during the follow-up. The relationship between cannabis use and schizophrenia persisted when the authors statistically controlled for the effects of other drug use and other potential confounding factors, including a history of psychiatric symptoms at baseline.
>supported in a three-year longitudinal study of the relationship between self-reported cannabis use and psychosis in a community sample of 4,848 people in the Netherlands
>These findings have been replicated in one German and two New Zealand cohort studies.

Attached: 1554900368297.jpg (900x500, 79K)

drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
>A NIDA-funded brain imaging study has shown that regular users of marijuana have less gray matter than nonusers of the drugin the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), a brain region that contributes to impulse control, decision-making, and learning. Such a deficit could make it more difficult to change counterproductive behaviors, including drug use.

Attached: 1554900395891.jpg (363x450, 108K)

Fun fact: you spend far too much of your time fretting over inconsequential shit while really important decisions are glossed over or forgotten entirely

t. neurologically impaired stoner

Attached: 1554900653826.png (697x533, 50K)

Guess what I do every time you spam this thread?

Regular cannabis consumption is pretty degenerate but NIDA has a vested interest in overstating drug harms.

I smoke a lot and if your only reasons are bullshit like "be the best you can be" yeah that will overthrow this jewish owned planet, fuck off YOU go work out be a try hardy Jow Forums retard, you still won't do shit to Jamal, Muhammad or dr.goldstein, just being fit and having a wife wont fix everything either way so shut the fuck up, I am so tired of these babies who get so worked up about what other white men do in their spare time, if the planet ever shows signs of a successful revolution even being possible I will give up hedonism, but don't you tell me to try hard just so I can die on a burning rock full of people full of propaganda and people who hate who I am

This.

Attached: 1554900561863.jpg (480x493, 35K)

Good job replying to a spammer

he still cares enough to copy all that info and post it here, what the fuck does he want out of less of us smoking pot? It won't fix shit, we need to start from the ground up, a reset

Because he feeds off of the attention that he doesn't get in real life. So if you never respond to him he will eventually leave

but I would rather explain to him why he is wrong and wasting time, so he can learn

hes addicted to (you)s & you all feed him them every time

>smoking weed

Enjoy your mental deterioration.

Attached: Schizophrenia.jpg (600x514, 214K)

Are you new? He doesn't care to have a discussion.

Newfags still fall for this 3 post b8

Only the weak suffer from cannabis.
Let them suffer!
Taking care of your mental health and keeping it to a moderate amount or keeping it to at least a weekend activity won't cause any lasting or permanent harm to an otherwise healthy individual.
Go suck some government administered nigger dick if you want to be governed so badly.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

>bait

t. shrunken brain man

Breaking your proxy rules isn't going to get a (You) from me. I already know you have at least 3 ids here like normal.

I used to work in a mental hospital and I'd say that the majority of people that had some kind of psychosis had it coaxed out by smoking weed or synthetic weed(from reading their files it always brought up drug use). The thought of that scared the shit out of me.

How many of these gov and pharmies want to keep it's gibs and right removal options threads?

Fucking niggers, the US is supposed to be a free country.

Time to start hanging these fuckers from lamp posts.

Legalize or overthrow.
Time to pick sides.

Fuck the control freaks.

Alright.
So it can be used to weed out the loonies in a controlled environment then. Great.

But not the synthetic stuff. You have to be already retarded to even consider that.

T. Weak minded fagg pop pop ll

>211779666
1. we have this thread everyday.
2. satan digits
3. why don't you focus on the drugs that are actually killing people? like alcohol, tobacco, ibuprofen, methamphetamine, opiates, but naw focus on the one drug that doesn't kill you because "mUh buLlshit sTatistic said it makes you c-c-c-c-Crazzzy after one hit!!!!!" motherfucking aspirin will kill you before marijuana ever comes close. Im sure the statistics are true with abusers and people that mix it with other drugs, but for the most part, no. by the way, I've single handily thrown germinated marijuana seeds out my car window into many of the forests/ empty fields across America, the plant will be here after you and I are dead. your grandkids will be smoking it. SAGE!

Don’t smoke it every day retards, of course it’s not great for you. Nothing wrong with having a joint at a party occasionally. It’s like saying alcoholism is reason banning alcohol

To make these threads everyday someone must have really pissed him off while high or something

using the new thing to elevate personal status is an npc trait, ever figure if he is a person with a mind he might not do the same thing every single time?

>I want freedom
>unless it doesn't suit me, then fuck freedom :^)

I don't consume weed, but there's hardly any argument for the billions every nation loses yearly for persecuting a fucking plant that grows on any soil and in any climate

until I die I will be 5000 times smarter than you will ever be
t. intj

OPs making claims about self improvement shit should be required to post age, body, occupation, income, and hobbies before starting a thread. It's not the 40s anymore, plenty of successful people do drugs. Plenty of successful people were or are alcoholics. Maybe, just maybe, there are other factors st play in your life than your incredibly brave refusal to smoke pot

Just because you COULD make fuel out of it doesn't mean it will be a threat for competitors. It requires huge capital, capital investments, infrastructure, a change in the motor industry, etc. etc.

That argument can be made for all the other ones too.

if I make a shitty meme in ms paint with an ugly man in it, it will dismantle this whole agrument
jk

People who are succesful and also highly addicted are the exception, not the norm. So generally speaking not smoking weed is a better option than smoking weed.

>Fuck the control freaks

This. Nothing in this world warrants this blatant dictating to society. Even if you despise weed and stoners, legalization is the only moral option.

I'm so tired of these threads. I hope you user's aren't actually having your opinion be affected by these. There are people out there who are seriously sick and could use marijuana for medical purposes. Right now their only other option is opiates or medicine with a thousand side-effects. Your average medication in a TV-commercial has more dangerous as fuck implications than smoking a dubie.

Attached: kanamara-chinko-matsuri-19.jpg (1600x1200, 862K)

>stoners

Brain damage deluxe.

Attached: 1528269358340.gif (469x375, 3.97M)

There's no conclusive evidence that damage to the prefrontal cortex observed in the very few cannabis studies that exist isn't more related to the act of smoking than to the plant itself. None. Weed consumption is extremely scarcely researched. And even if there was evidence that supports the "weed = brain damage" claim, you're not entitled to dictating other people's mental health measures. It has to be legalized. Whether you approve of consumption or not.

I remember the reactions of the two female reporters seeing her spaz out. One raised her eyebrows, then put on her game face.
The other one--completely shocked, concerned smile, and you didn't need to be able to read lips to make out her saying, "A-are you OK?"
Trump isn't what we hoped for in a number of ways, and he's a lot of what we did NOT want. But at least he's not this basket case, her Heinous. So he's got that going for him. He's not Hillary Clinton. MIGA

t. bong addicted welfare recipient

Weed is good for old people and cancer patients.
If you're in good health you're just using weed to cope.
That's why weed is so popular with blacks and wageslaves and why Jews push weed legalization so hard.
It makes a shitty life more comfy and tolerable and turns you into the perfect goyim.

Attached: jews-marijuana.jpg (1131x815, 149K)

all the shit in this world and you waste time hating on a fucking plant

t. cannabis smoking shut-in

Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that
affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with
schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality.
Although schizophrenia is not as common as other mental
disorders, the symptoms can be very disabling.
NIMH » Schizophrenia
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

well since everyone including elon musk says we live in a
simulation ie false reality, then what is the big deal with
losing touch with a false reality by smoking weed. seems
to me, if the bible says we're in the kingdom of satan then
weed is the gateway out. go figure.

Attached: tmdduwezrts01.jpg (447x480, 38K)