Baked Alaska says “SHUT IT DOWN”

Baked Alaska saying anyone who uses the chans is a terrorist and the only answer to right wing violence is more censorship.

youtu.be/LDzJ3bnTWDU

Attached: 32E6D6CA-749C-4CD0-B885-7D0065B69984.jpg (1242x1080, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQXGrOPDUSE&t=141s
videopress.com/v/IIs9x2v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: CDC0810F-BA29-4478-9CCA-07C4F77C64BB.jpg (545x302, 49K)

I have never seen someone so obviously gay before iin my life. And yes before you say it, Im swedish so I would know

You are a terrorist

>chans
Only 8 chan

he literally could suck a whole room of dicks and then get penetrated anally by every one of those dicks while smiling and giving two thumbs up all on livestream and it wouldnt make him any gayer. hes literally as gay as anyone can be. hes reached peaked gayness but somehow i believe hes going to even outdo himself soon

BOTTOM TEXT: The documentary

How far this faggot has fallen.

REMINDER:

ASHTON WHITTY LITERALLY KEKED THIS GUY WITH A BLACK MAN (then she deleted her twitter, threatened to commit suicide, and slashed her arms up).

heres them arguing in public

youtube.com/watch?v=CQXGrOPDUSE&t=141s

rundown at the end shows baked admitting she cheated.

Baked is a faggot opportunist. I wouldnt be surprised if he joins the SPLC.

Attached: real-jews.jpg (1178x842, 365K)

WE LOVE OUR COPS

Attached: weloveourcops.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

YANG GANG YANG GANG. MY BITCH GOT A WEDDING RANG.

Is he part of the strawman building too?
His gf is a hoe and takes pills from the psychiatrist.

Attached: Wdzydze_strach.jpg (1664x2664, 1.35M)

And?

Attached: 1552853229956.png (323x373, 116K)

does this power bottom shape his eyebrows. christ almighty

who gives a shit

Why does fuckin pol pay so much attention to e celebs

Baked is a lolcow that's why. Just like Sargoy of Applebees

Baked Alaska is terrorist.

who gives a fuck about this homo.

Some of you guys actually listen to this shit?
He is kinda faggy unless you like that.
Reminds me of that nancy kikestat or whatever telling you to vote for Hillary kwanton.

>LITERALLY KEKED THIS GUY WITH A BLACK MAN
I see no proof that it was a black dude or that she was dicked by an ex.

>the alt-right is cool and hip and counterculture right fellow goys? make sure to like, subscribe and donate!
normally I hate purity spiraling, but i hate these people

this nigga tryin to declare a thumbwar or sumtin

Attached: 5F700582-9B45-4651-A06B-EAAA3D916A75.png (300x300, 82K)

Didn't he get back with Ashton after she cheated on him? KEK WHAT A BITCH

Attached: nash laughing.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

>talked to an ex who is a nigger
>lied about talking to him
>did nothing else
>baked says this is “cheating”
the virgin alaska

>Baked Alaska
>Baked
Yes we know he's retarded by the name alone. Also I never followed this dumb faggot but I love that denial cringe cope in the beginning. Never seen a guy act like one my ex's about rejection before.

Man he looks like a huge pole smoker.
>I used to be alt-right
>I thought it was all trolling
I hope he gets hit by a bus. Andy too.

GUys a total fucking faggot, He literally worked at buzzfeed and then "Joined the alt right"

i talked to him on his discord a few times, he'd laugh at edgy humor and he didnt care what people said in the chat about jews until people started getting banned for superchats, thats what fucked him.

Everyone knew he was just in for the cash at the point, he looks like a fucking kike, and hes just trying to cash in on some kind of scoop with this.

>TL;DR Just another Jew Jewing.

Attached: 1526965161162.jpg (423x434, 155K)

>washed up eceleb

quit posting here you retarded nigger

All of you idiots are terrorist sympathizers and you are going down. Good luck when you have no where else to speak on the internet!

Attached: AltRight-OK.jpg (2000x2000, 2.31M)

Attached: file.png (912x1048, 578K)

While Tim Gionet says he is a “Baked Alaska”, he is actually a “Baked Gefilte Fish”. Yes, like so many of the Cons, Frauds, Charlatans, and assorted limp wristed sissys in what calls itself the “Alt-Right”, which proclaims itself the “defender of “Whiteness” “Westernism” and OMFG … puke in my mouth “Male Masculinity LOL, none of them have had pussy since pussy had them. In reality most are Jews, Racemixers, Faggots, Neo-Pedophiles, and assorted Degenerates who should all be shot and their families sent to a Gulag.

videopress.com/v/IIs9x2v2

Speaking of Jewishness and Neo-Pedophilia, here is Gionet talking sex and hitting on a 13 YEAR OLD

Attached: file.png (1392x990, 1.03M)

>muh evil anime website say bad thing
lol

Hey Baked, how does Tyrone's dried up cum taste?

>Baked alaska is shilling his own channel here
Why dont y kys u fucking kike.

Attached: 1448299567613.jpg (300x295, 14K)

literally fucking who

Attached: 1404608718849.jpg (2048x2048, 173K)

why'd he shave his unibrow.

Attached: Islamization of Europe Good for fake Jews Says Ribeye.webm (478x360, 2.26M)

Faked Alaska has to try virtue signalling harder than most lefties in order to disavow his past. Him flipflopping isn't at all surprising, he's always been a weakwilled retard that's easily lead around by others

I keep hearing her ex was a nigger, Any proof of this?.
I believe the ex stuff happened just not sure about the nigger part. Feeling like people are just saying her ex was a nigger to make the story even worse.

Attached: fuckgeese.gif (313x238, 4M)

What happen to him?

I remember when he was based.

Now he is a cuck; even looks like one.

WTF happened?

He’s not wrong. MAGA

He moved to LA i think then started IRL streaming shit and fall in with those sort of people.
I think he found it "problematic" to his streaming career to be tied to the alt-right so he went totally cringe and bluepilled.
Maybe the whole "muh white race" thing was a larp all along to make money.

fucking racist kike master-cattle religion

in the fucking oven you fruitcake

>shilling e-celebs is okay now

Holy fuck that's disgusting. Makes sense that he's dating Ashton, who appears as a schoolgirl in that lame ass Yang Gang video. I think I'm gonna vomit...

I don't know what's the hate. To me Baked Alaska kinda represents the essence of American male, the American dude.

If I had to draw up a stereotypical American for some reason, it would probably look like Baked, and if I needed "an American" for a movie I would 100% cast Baked for the role.

He's the quintessential American dude personified. So why the hate?

>Im swedish so I would know
Idk swedecuck, im gonna have to consult a Leaf on this one. Canada is the home of absolute faggotry.

BASED ALASKA
>BASED ALASKA
BASED ALASKA
>BASED ALASKA
BASED ALASKA

Attached: bakedalaska_jewscontrolthenews.jpg (599x255, 19K)