I know im a bit late to this but what do you guys think about brenton tarrants manifesto?

I know im a bit late to this but what do you guys think about brenton tarrants manifesto?

Attached: 2d1.jpg (1063x2015, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UeeArBrOmkU
thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funny, but doesn't name the jew at all. Ernst's was better even if his performance was a lot shittier.

Idk why he didn't name the jewden

Attached: 1553012826952.jpg (750x783, 354K)

Anyone who doesn't understand why he didn't name the jew has the reading comprehension of a bicycle, or is a TL;DR fag.

Attached: 1552663646543.gif (320x178, 2.73M)

Tarrant is charged with a single murder
He will be back in Israel in 5 years
You fell for the sloppy mossad jobs (your pic)

What is it like to live as an NPC?

Attached: 1553710296475.jpg (906x1024, 66K)

I kek when I see how fucking fake that scene was.

>standing around waiting to hear "action"
>get shot, roll 10 feet to a pile of dummies
LOL
saved

What's with the tarrant posts in the last few hours? It's like there's an organized campaign to make us not look like a board of peace. I'm expecting a huffpo or cnn hit piece in the next few days with these threads screenshotted

I was told not to read it by the news

Massive shitpost what else would you expect from an Australian terrorist?

same reason he spent time in Israel and Pakistan

Just a reminder that infinity just gave out all their data about the users to the FBI and anons are getting visits. Jow Forums may be next. Europeans watch out, they might pass the info to our governments. We are probably fucked already.
>youtu.be/UeeArBrOmkU

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1467514289474.gif (250x369, 1.51M)

it couldn't have been better. it was strategic genius, everything he did
this is why we call him saint tarrant

Attached: 1556721371235.png (1875x729, 167K)

>guy on left rolls 10 ft to the pile
>guy on right chilling with hand on the wall
>people pilled in corner, all pancaked on each other rather than huddled.

>receives a radio transmission as he is collecting his guns from trunk but he worked alone. Clearly a single message rather than police chatter

If you believe that shit, you are the retard

he was even right about accelerationism. the government and the muslims responded just like he predicted, there were 3 thwarted revenge attacks last month that were confirmed due to christchurch, not including notre dame and sri lanka.

Attached: 1556717371827.png (323x373, 116K)

nice pilpul, Rabbi

i fucking love brandon, wise that he kill more sandniggers

This,sloppy job mossad retards

Would have been better if he shot up a synagogue

no problam with that, i atheist

>I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.
Dude, it's a brazilian.
Of course he's not just pretending.

I was also radicalised by Candace Owens and have no problem with jews.

Attached: 1556235388563.png (662x478, 22K)

try posting an argument

(not sure if I should have included you tbqh)

enough with the fedposting

Don't worry in our countries we're just constantly monitored and every step is recorded. It's harmless.

Why does he receive a radio transmission at 6:12 to 6:14 if he was working alone?

Can't be monitoring police emergency channel as there would have been considerable chatter, especially that a live drill was taking place just 2km away at the very moment he was "attacking" the first mosque.

thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4

stop eating refined sugar, your brain may wake up after that,

When you use https, they can't really monitor that easily. Maybe the NSA can, but probably not the German government. I was counting on that the imageboards don't give out the info unless it is specifically related to a crime under US law. Infinity totally cucked out though, just gave everything to the FBI. If the FBI passes info to the German government, they will raid apartments and make arrests, no doubt about that. I'm not sure if the FBI will actually give info to other countries. I hope they don't.

>Why does he receive a radio transmission at 6:12 to 6:14 if he was working alone?
see even though it makes no sense to false flag like this, it doesn't even matter if it was a false flag. it's a huge fucking redpill for everyone on all sides.

there's no alternative to this type of action. and I'm no fed myself, I will tell you all outright that you shouldn't do stupid shit that could get you caught and you especially shouldn't talk about it with anyone because that also gets you caught.

TL:DR

Whos the guy above

>zero argument, tells user to see something unrelated

nice try mossad, some of us know how shitty you are at your work