How Do Americans Feel, Living On Foreign Soil?

How do you deal with going for a Sunday hike and coming across the local Indian cemetery rather than a burial mound of your OWN ancestors? Or a mountain named after 3 arrows 1 feather, rather than Thors Peak?

Does it trigger cognitive dissonance? Do you get defensive and argue with the logical side of your brain which states, "This is not your clay you immigrant cunt"?

Attached: stonehenge-aerial2.jpg (1440x612, 124K)

I have never randomly found a indian cemetery, but every town in America has a cemetery filled with white Americans that I see occasionally.

You see dead people?

>124 KB
>How Do Americans Feel, Living On Foreign Soil?
I think that most Americans prefer living in the US instead of on foreign soil.

they're building an apartment complex on top of a sacred indian site in my town. they also built one across the street from the projects last year and the rent is almost triple what it is in the pjs.

No but I can hear them and they won't stop screaming, even after taking the meds.

My ancestors conquered this land from filthy primitives. Its ours now. Go cry about it to your negro boyfriend faggot.

Attached: 1555541647845.png (640x460, 340K)

By your logic the Indians were living on foreign soil belonging to the first caveman.

You mean when I pass my family cemetery and the mountain that has our family surname? Feels extremely American, you wouldn’t understand.

wrong most whites in america are immigrants you'l never truly be "american"

>Does it trigger cognitive dissonance?
nope, it makes me feel proud that we subdued all this from sea to shining sea.

Whites are the only “Americans” everyone else is irrelevant

>How do you deal with going for a Sunday hike and coming across the local Indian cemetery rather than a burial mound of your OWN ancestors?

This has never happened to me lol, the fuck do you think America looks like? When I go hiking all I see is trees and some animals.

If this isn’t projecting I don’t know what is. My town was founded by frontiersman, ain’t no fucking injun burial grounds here.

REVOLT AGAINST THE MODERN WORLD

Attached: D5SQDWoW0AAic7m.jpg (1024x681, 221K)

One species one planet bro!

DO you know anything about the brutal and short lifespans of aboriginals prior to white contact?
Or the centuries internecine warfare, torture, rape, genocide that aboriginal bands inflicted on each other?
Barely any technology to speak of - the wheel hadn't even been invented by aboriginal in North America.
Treatment by Euros wasn't always great, that's a fact.
The whites did provide a few things:
Science
Math
Prolonged lifespan
Medicine
Schools
Universities
Hospitals
Libraries
Literature
Poetry
Art
Engineering
Technology
and so on...

I'm only second generation American.
Never really had an attachment here and I plan to move back to western Europe eventually (if western Europe still exists in the next 10 years)

I'm some percentage of Oklahoma Cherokee, from my great great grandma. my wife also, but Tennessee Cherokee. So feelsgoodman. I have 100% love for my nation, wilderness, and Celtic / Cherokee culture. Southern born also, Texan living in Florida. Most of us share Indian blood, and southerners have their own strong connected culture to the land. Also there are hundreds of years of history that we find inna woods, old fortifications, roads, cabins, tools, etc, that we all connect to. And beyond that is the connection to the fatherlands of Europe, which we hold in our hearts.

>How do you deal with going for a Sunday hike and coming across the local Indian cemetery
Amazing the things Euros who have never travelled will dream up about other places.
This has nothing to do with reality, it has never happened to anyone in North America. You are living in some bullshit movie or short story. Pls grow up.

are you prepared to convert to Islam?

>I'm only second generation American.

they would just argue you're the second generation to benefit from the abuse of POC.

you won't move back though and you know it

I feel nothing

I will larp some Deus Vult and kill myself before converting to Islam.

I pissed on a burial mound once.

Sadly that is true.

>jew flag
>concerned about specific land
Get a load of this faggot.
You're not a man, so i don't expect you to understand; but listen anyway.
Anywhere I stand is my land. Not because I'm American, but because I am Man. American is just the highest form of.

Wager a bet?
I've had that on my mind since childhood.

>Also there are hundreds of years of history that we find inna woods, old fortifications, roads, cabins, tools, etc, that we all connect to.
If you're saying that you go out in the woods and find old aboriginal tool and fortifications and cabins...this is EXTREMELY hard to believe, unless you're actively looking for these things and seeking them with academic assistance.

Ghosts aren't real so I'm not scared. Next I'll turn Mecca into an amusement park and nobody can stop me!

so edgy!

Don't get me wrong though, 1950s America would have been exceptional. We all missed that period though.

That's why you don't debate those idiots, almost all of their beliefs are built on hate towards whites than on actually caring about bring their own people up. The majority of pro black politics is just sticking it to the white man, almost none of it does anything to solve issues in the black community like single moms, gun violence, education or all the other nefarious shit. Mexicans are the same exact way, LA Raza isn't about making life better for Mexicans, its just about turning everything Mexican even if it means lower quality of life for your own people lol.

>My ancestors
I bet you’re ayetalian

>1950s America would have been exceptional.
except for
the mind-numbing conformity
the trust-no-one paranoia about commies
the class divisions
the civil rights strife, which became a widespread mainstream issue in the 1950's

quit romanticizing shit you know nothing about

Are you black?

>be me
>live in New England
>First English settlers here whipped out all the injuns
>pretty much everything named after the old country, also has same climate and similar mountainous features like Britain

Move to New England to get in touch with your roots white man, also many chinks in Boston, we need help breeding them out

whyte bois > conquered peoples
Race far now

Attached: fiovOZD.jpg (960x488, 38K)

I don't see a problem with any of that you moose fucker.
except that civil rights was a joke and our taxes should have paid for boat tickets to send each and ever nigger back to Africa.

Obviously most of us don't view it as foreign soil.

Abraham Lincoln recognized the problem and tried to send them all to Liberia.

>How Do Americans Feel, Living On Foreign Soil?
the same way i would feel if i lived on mars, like a king living on my conquered lands

That's cute...you think Europeans didn't immigrate from elsewhere.

Yes, yes, much better to have tranny children, actual Commies in Congress, even greater class division, niggers running rampant, and open socially-acceptable racism against whites.

You are a fucking moron.

FUCK YOU KIKE

we filled most of the Indian cemetery's so its ok they are basically our land marks

>one post by this ID

Genuinely feels bad man, but at the same time I recognize that this country is (was) a symbol of white dominance. It was perhaps the last and greatest conquering of foreign soil. In some ways there is a level of respect for ancestors who carved into this land. But at the same time it is and still to myself in the very least feels like foreign soil.

Attached: 1550597249703.jpg (1280x1280, 796K)