Man found innocent of rape gets sued by accuser and she wins

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-48117100

Attached: _101997817_hi047388199.jpg (660x371, 27K)

UK common law is hilarious tbqh.

Women were a mistake and the UK is a joke.

Civil courts have lower standards when judging guilt than criminal courts.

And?

Can some teach my brainlet self why this doesn't happen for every crime and much more frequently?

Just behead her bring back the old ways

I hope he rapes and kills the cunt before cutting out its sex organs.

Ironically, this really is the only way they'll understand. Women are shockingly easy to crush and they have an invisible cloak of security that's only perpetuated by social ethics. Get enough guys to say fuck it and they'll get stripped of importance.

Then again, when guys usually say fuck it social orders tend to collapse because a small group of guys start consolidating power, ie dictatorships. See Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq for more details.

>t. Incels

He wasn't found innocent, he was found not guilty under the criminal burden of proof. OP is misunderstood.

Even if you prove the likelyhood of a crime by at least a preponderance of the evidence, you don't get a conviction. Thats not guilty. That is enough, however, to establish the tort claim.

Lawyers cost money, lawsuits in tort only get you assets they might actually have. You can get a judgement for a million dollars but if there isn't a million dollars to get, tough luck.

What it means is some Jew judge decides he was guilty instead of a jury of his peers

Guys really young, did he declare bankruptcy after giving her money or did he do it off the bat because he never had the money

Just Muslim

Death by hanging for whores when?

Attached: 1549168552237.png (512x512, 112K)

Scottish law is very weird. Are they the only one's to have the not proven thing.

You dk realize you're defending double jepardy?

>Death by hanging for whores when?
death by Bunga-Bunga !!

Retard.

Plot Twist: 7 years later? this women is try DESPERATELY to "explain" the dead whore found in her trunk of her car. Nonymous tip led police to it. lmFao... you "can" explaijn a LOT in this world, and morese if a cute girl, but... i dont think anyone has EVER explained the dead-whore-in-the-trunk "prank" yet...
kek

double jeopardy just means that someone who is acquitted or convicted can't be tried for the exact same crime using the same facts and evidence again.

Basically it means that you could be tried for attempted rape, found not guilty, but then the claimant could sue you in civil court for pain and suffering (even in relation to the alleged rape you were found not guilty in) and win a cash settlement.

>...I was shocked.
>...I wasn't surprised.