Mike Cernovich was helping pedos all along

Was this his endgame all along Jow Forums? Post yfw you found out Baboon Behaviorism included being a kid diddler.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-30/alt-medias-bad-boy-lying-about-his-role-epstein-case

Attached: 1553119620597.png (1024x576, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000022219
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
huffpost.com/entry/producers-of-teen-sex-abu_b_8539354
mylife.com/gabriel-hoffman/e375918151638
thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-protesters-as-pedophiles-with-fake-nambla-sign
scribd.com/document/341015186/Giuffre-v-Maxwell-Response-to-Motion-to-Unseal-Opposition
dailykos.com/stories/2007/11/1/404584/-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cerno and baked alaska and the whole alt right are pedophiles.

>jew protecting other pedophile jews
I would have never guessed the founder of the new right was such a degenerate. Truly shocking.

He knew bannon and his guys were trying to poison Trump as well.

what about Gabe Hoffman

Something weird is going on

How many boomers funded human trafficking by donating to this guy?

Bannon went and met Epstein too. They were probably trying to fuck Trump over from the start.

The only people he attacks are boomers, incels and nazis

Attached: Bannon-Treason.jpg (2078x1115, 1.31M)

Fun fact. Bannon’s Mercer friends gave money to David Brock/American Bridge after screwing Trump and Brexit with the Cambridge Analytica thing.

opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000022219

all jews are scum
Any that try to side with another team are just trying to save their own skin. Give them nothing.

These alt right "celebs" are all fuckin losers with an ego. No clue why anyone ever followed them

>No clue why anyone ever followed them
Because they were heavily astroturfed.

If the Mercers were backing these people while supporting leftist shill groups it could have been CTR fucking with Jow Forums the entire time.

>probably
nice to see you've just started paying attention. Keep your eyes open awhile, you'll see a lot more that way

Black Cube

/thread

>poisoning his diet cokes
anybody ever actually seen any pictures of trump with a diet coke to his lips?

MIKE THERNOVITTTTTHHHHHH
this guys a fucking sleezeball in every way

bump

Is it Jewish?

Therno doesn't think far enough ahead to have an end game.

>Therno doesn't think far enough ahead to have an end game.
Jews don't think far enough*

Attached: pqu5iihzfruy.jpg (616x372, 42K)

Thernovich was here last night RAGING lol

Attached: image.jpg (567x567, 175K)

I could have sworn I was reading about this a long time ago. Tim Heidecker and Vic Berger kept bringing it up

Bumping for e celeb salt

Lmao imagine that the guy who calls everyone a pedophile actually was helping pedophiles.

What is his book called again?

This. Dude is a faggot with womanly voice

the fuck

Just like Eliot Higgins was helping Russia all along and NATO admires him.

yes, op is a boomer

Monkey Mentality

Fuck cernocuck
Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
>NOW his Twitter was suspended for a BORAT video of throw the Jew down the well.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio (((suspended)))

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!

youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
>stream from Friday, EPIC
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.

Discord Trannys are targetting ourguys like Kommadante
>NPC meme series part 1
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
THEY fear the power of Based Bellagio's morale boosting skills

Also these are becoming CLASSIC quick
>GTA RP vids
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
He will defeat the faggots and trannys at Google with Algorothmic Meme magic!!!
>Based Bible study!
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
Get blessed..

I wouldn’t be surprised if (((Hoffman))) and Cernovich were colluding somehow to protect pedophile rings. The “An Open Secret” movie he funded glows.

huffpost.com/entry/producers-of-teen-sex-abu_b_8539354

and here's an example of a leftypedo projecting

Attached: nambla -bamn - lawyers.jpg (640x640, 116K)

They were actually trying to protect Trump because of his connections to Epstein. Cernovich worked for Dershowitz, and Dershowitz is a huge Trump supporter because of Zionism. Dersh knew that Trump was friends with Epstein, that Trump had ridden the lolita express, and that Trump is likely a child molester. So he and his paid shills, including Thernovich, worked to protect Epstein and downplay the Epstein case.

Holy shit Hoffman lives in Palm Beach just like Epstein does.

mylife.com/gabriel-hoffman/e375918151638

And now that thernovich is criticizing Trump, his former Dershowitz handlers are turning on him and trying to crash his reputation.

Trump had far more connection to Roy Cohn than to that retard Epstein and he's known about the human compromise operation since the 70's

Attached: Roy Cohn- pg.jpg (719x719, 44K)

Yeah, Trump has an unusually high number of close connections to known Jewish pedophiles.

is Cernovich going to show up and kvetch in this thread just like the one last night?

chimp conduct

link?

>Was this his endgame all along Jow Forums?
He's a jew, of course it was

Attached: Moloch-and-His-jew_Minions.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

he was jewing retards and pretending so he could play both sides?
I AM SHOCKED

Attached: 1556249878844.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

>everyone i dont like is a pedophile because that is the worst thing i can think of
don't get me wrong brainlet, i don't like them either
but you have to stop with this whole
>everyone i don't like is a jew and or pedophile
it just shows your low IQ

Attached: 1548795791632.gif (500x382, 167K)

weird

Attached: nambla2.jpg (750x750, 86K)

oh the irony

Cerno is definitely a pedo tho lol. Or at least has no problem working for them.

Didn’t he get accused of staging that with Posobiec? As if Antifa would openly admit to being pedos like that.

The worst. He has tried to frame people. Guarantee that dude is in for a serious reckoning.

Sam Hyde too

Attached: 1526731827787.jpg (1156x1098, 254K)

source?

Attached: clintonbabysitter.jpg (930x590, 164K)

I knew he had good taste.

Attached: 1547649934777.jpg (576x720, 75K)

We should go on his social media with the link to this thread. We miss you!

I just looked it up and it was Daily Beast kek.

thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-protesters-as-pedophiles-with-fake-nambla-sign

Hoffman also has a biotech hedge fund out of the Cayman Islands. Epstein has donated a lot of money to science. Maybe there is a connection there as well.

How would you go about looking this up? That would be hilarious if Epstein was actually funding the entire alt lite.

Both Alt-Trite and Leftpedos suck. Why not trash on both sides of the pedo coin?

Hurry! Buy my specially formulated nootropics blend for only $420.69. I can practically feel my neurons firing off as I drift to sleep - mike

Has thernobitch shown up in the thread yet? He obsessively searches for his name on here daily.

>has no problem working for them
which believe it or not, is the majority of people
most don't know the other person is a pedo
the higher IQ people tend to see it as irrelevant to whatever work is being done
even others just don't give a fuck in general what the other person happens to be into, it's about the job, it is about getting higher in the ranks, it is about getting money, and theres nothing wrong with that
to jump to the conclusion that anyone around a pedo is also a pedo is retarded logic
period
and you have to admit Jow Forums tends to call everyone they don't like a pedophile, it is a hardcoded kneejerk reaction that can't really be undone

I know FOR A FACT that bannon was trying to get money from Epstein after the Mercer’s cut him off.

Attached: 1526731823122.jpg (1224x786, 297K)

Not only that but he worked with Brock Pierce who is a known pedo as well for years. Still is I think.

Says here in that article that he’s been saying nice things about pedos since gamergay. He’s probably a diddler.

Ok. Now it’s getting interesting. Brock Pierce is one of the subjects of the very glowing documentary from An Open Secret. So... was that doc pure kayfabe?

>Mike Cernovich
was a nobody in 2015 but was shilled here and all over the internet in 2016 till the pol tards thought he was somebody to follow cause he is le ebix based jew who supports ebix based trump kek .

honestly based pedes here are retarded HAHAHAHAHAHA

hows dat MAGA workin 4 yeah ?

Attached: 11111111111.jpg (857x482, 44K)

It seemed legit to me but have you ever noticed that they never followed it up? And no one ever got fired either even though they pretended Brian Singer did. It was just Jews virtue signaling while getting nothing done. They didn’t go after the wider network in Hollywood.

Kek. Last night was hilarious when Cerno was in that thread.

Hahahaha how many of you faggots actually bought his book?

Orangatang Outlook

He's like a bullied highschool kid that read a book about faking it to make it and made it his life mantra.

Baked Alaska is also connected to Ice Poseidon, who was recently raided by the fucking FBI

This thread has been going all day and no one posted screenshots of the documents yet? I'm disappointed.

haha haha haha
you might want to look up
>who is Mueller

scribd.com/document/341015186/Giuffre-v-Maxwell-Response-to-Motion-to-Unseal-Opposition

Attached: Screen Shot (206).png (804x934, 129K)

Attached: Screen Shot (207).png (788x960, 176K)

>I know FOR A FACT
it's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Attached: Screen Shot (208).png (800x960, 353K)

Attached: Screen Shot (209).png (804x952, 465K)

shit - are there any legit funders on the right? is every source of capital compromised?

Looks like these losers were trying to control the flow of info. Once this Epstein thing gets unsealed you will see mass arrests. #UnsealEpstein

>This seeming “coincidence” is less remarkable given the strong ties shared by Dershowitz and Cernovich.
>coincidence
kek

Attached: 1492963997973.jpg (600x850, 130K)

Lots of people really hate how we run the memes.

that's pretty cute to be honest

Mostly. This is why you have seen so much shilling against “e-celebs.” Small donations make it so journalists and advocates don’t have to take dirty money. The bad guys know this and have hammered on the concept of “e-celebs” to try and cut off funding for people doing real shit.

This. They’re blackmailed actors.

And they sure as fuck went after Kappy when he was dropping bombs all over Hollywood and exposing the cult ritual abuse element. That guy Hoffman likes to brag about how he got Kappy kicked off of Twitter.

user those “small donations” are just brainlets giving money after someone is shilled to them on Joe Rogan or one of the other “indy” news sources that are controlled

It's the opposite, they wanted to unseal the records so the pedos could discredit the victims. You don't really think they are going to let a CFR and Trilateral Commission member like Epstein go down do you?

There are a lot of people doing legitimate work who would get nowhere near Glow rogan’s studio

Let me be more specific. I have it ON VERY GOOD AUTHORITY that once Epstein gets unsealed, you will see mass arrests. Hollywood, dc, finance etc.

remember Rudy Giuliani was in charge of the West Point pedophile investigations.
No convictions
dailykos.com/stories/2007/11/1/404584/-

They definitely fucked

Attached: file.png (400x400, 301K)

Attached: file.png (1670x356, 99K)

>a mentally ill jew has weird sexual dominance fetishes

Color me surprised.