Based

Based.

Attached: 1556728690780.jpg (793x683, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLlnZGj83vM
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-cancels-forced-asylum-seeker-deportations-after-deal-with-un-1.5973475
israelhayom.com/2018/02/28/key-us-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38b-defense-aid-package/
youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to Israel

Death to Israel, of course. Still based.

Justice minister? She doesn’t look very friendly

Attached: 87BCD539-5646-4A95-9759-0B16ABDEB9C0.jpg (389x312, 13K)

Name? Looks like a good breeding material

The hypocrisy with Jews is off the goddamn chart.

Attached: 1555646335801.jpg (1000x767, 145K)

She's very far right.

Attached: Ayelet_Shaked.jpg (1587x2249, 1.02M)

She looks a little like a girl I know from college

Attached: ayelet-shaked-3.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

Death to Israel, must keep the bloodlines pure.

Attached: Cute Jew Cow.jpg (750x1486, 119K)

But she’s right. There’s nothing wrong with ethnonationalism, and the only way to ensure peaceful, stable societies is ensuring that states are as racially and ethnically homogenous as possible. Diversity has always, always, ALWAYS led to chaos and conflict.

Allied bombers at their best

ahhh MONKEY !!

youtube.com/watch?v=kLlnZGj83vM

she's a sick cunt.

blow that worthless slag kike to bits

Attached: shoahed.jpg (396x432, 104K)

All you Israelis are

Typhus really is a killer

wtf how can the jewish women live without bbc??? im pretty sure every jewish women has atleast 2 black boyfriends....

atleast we're not enjoying getting butt fucked by niggers and spics.

Attached: FT_18.06.11_diversity_educational-divide.png (420x455, 15K)

Based cunt to me hope when Iran STOPs the oil , they nuke kikeland

I really want to see her blacked

>Diversity has always, always, ALWAYS led to chaos and conflict.
really? i live in a very diverse city and yet there is no chaos and conflict. maybe stop being an asshole to people.

America must keep White Majority even at the expense of human rights

GOYED would be fine for me

Now if Poland, Hungary, or Romania said anything close to this we all know Israel would kvetch

Guarantee you live in a homogenous suburb and only rarely go into the actual city

Like diamonds kek
This

most outside kikeland are bbc whores
This

>Israeli says this
>while getting assfucked by niggers and arabs

Okay, sure Schlomo.

And ugly as fuck. Her cunt probably reeks of sardines due to that weird diet kIke’s got.

Lmao yeah senpai you're just getting stabbed and blown up by sandniggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-081959~2.png (1001x1291, 1.08M)

Lol, as if you ever cared about goy rights in the first place.

Being that Entitled Cunt Kike in a gated Community town

Go get blacked yer daft wee twat
this
in the UK major cities are LOST to shitskins but we have White Counties

Dude your standards are way way too high. She's not a 10/10, but she is far from being “ugly”.

pol should unironically support this, as they also support Europe being for the Europeans, Japan for the Japanese, etc.
The issue more has to do with the blatant double standard

>Guarantee you live in a homogenous suburb and only rarely go into the actual city
ya, i live in an actual city, man. i get around and am not sheltered or scared by my surroundings. i even have black and latino friends. imagine that. white man with black and latino friends in addition to the white friends i have. feels good man to get invited to gatherings all the time. sucks to me i guess.

>while getting assfucked by niggers and arabs
"Israel Reaches Deal With UN to Deport Asylum Seekers to West, Not Africa"
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-cancels-forced-asylum-seeker-deportations-after-deal-with-un-1.5973475

You stupid faggots will have them and your cunt women cant get enough with negro cum in their mouth so why not. Hahahaha

Attached: ae68096d7b9368af08920bb87e2878e19073d9aa6370566af467ded588917cfb.gif (400x234, 1.94M)

this is not the right way to treat your greatest ally , have some manners shlomo

I do support it, all Jews can head there and live their Jewish life's.. or Madagascar if WW2 ended up being a continental European victory in another timeline.

Cool LARP bro

>greatest ally
more like greatest bitch.

Based.

Kike

>Cool LARP bro
lmao, how's that crushing loneliness working for ya?

Europe must keep White majority even at the expense of human rights

Attached: 11148e0b6b4fb39fd95575ca310f4d82.jpg (500x281, 37K)

I’m not lonely but excellent deflection from your LARP

your greatest Ally thinks otherwise ,

USA and Isreal have master and servant relationship. We are not allies.

"Key US lawmakers want to boost Israel’s $38B defense aid package"
israelhayom.com/2018/02/28/key-us-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38b-defense-aid-package/

No money for the wall but plenty of money for israel.

Attached: donald-trump-14-09-16.jpg (968x681, 44K)

not a larp my friend. interesting for you to think that no white person could ever have friends of color. that's why you have no friends, or you would know.

Many many years as a Nazi right wing Hooligan NF guy , beating and stabbing up yids/kikes was a pleasure the chase an hunt then beating them down an carving that NF on foreheads was Extremely Exciting ..an Pleasurable as the Highest drugges

I see that now it was wrong we should just nuke that stolen nation to Glass

Lmao

Attached: 08D4DDE4-196D-4934-9CE2-4FAE3726F0B0.jpg (1024x763, 128K)

>not a larp
Proofs

you should go back underaged retard

Yes it is. We are the only ones on earth deluded enough to kill ourselves over minority's rights (because that's what human rights are anymore)

Very based

you can't have high standards as a man in today's world, women are pretty much all trash

Niggers never turn your back as they will be robbing you , raping your wife /daughter ,dog or all three ,
Black folk are ok ..Niggers smack that shit down

We need more foreskins for my acne medicine and makeup, goy!

>ethnostate for we and not for thee, goy

Attached: 1556653443264.png (1041x1903, 594K)

looking forward to Western Jordan getting beachfront property soon.
Fuck the Abrahamic religions.

nigger, just because you have no friends doesn't mean all white men have no friends. what are you...disgusting fatfuck/autist/semi-literate white trash? because i would put money on any or all 3 of those.

Kikes should be ended to save the World

KIKEs Are The Worse Threat to the Whole World TODAY ..not climate change or shitskins

are you scared your kike brother exposed you? its alright we all already know that the usa is israel's bitch

>no proofs
As I suspected. We’re done here.

back into the oven, same as you, rat

anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: 1532467371361.png (1262x854, 1.11M)

God I wish I was jewish

>Niggers
no, i would not ever consider my friends. i do have members of my rural white trash side of my family that could be consider niggers because they sure do act like it.

ya, thanks. have a good day.

Like a dirty old crows feet an those claws oh vey

youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
Lmao

Niggers are that
wether white or darkies
I Could Never Ever be in the same room as a Zionist shill kike , cos I would murder it ..then Burn it too ashes to make sure it didnt steal my wallet with its dying bony fingers kek

It was well deserved
they got Taught an important Lesson in caste racism an Being an open society ,
In Modern India they Worship The Brits

ironic , your country is the reason Israel exists , ever heard of the Balfour declaration?

Kill all Jews

Nice.

Isreal should allow corporations to produce humans. The corporations will be the 'breadwinner,' and they will employ women to produce super smart babies for them.
the corporations won't have to pay taxes.

Yeah it was Our Based wog loving Officer T. E. Lawrence
an Churchill guilt we caused the mass allied bombing to kill the camps not Nazis gas chambers , even Red Cross said it was a pandemic when found at camps not gas chambers , Kikes have lived on that HORRIBLE MEME FOR YEARS

what is the deal with all these white jews?

I am sicilian and i got the big nose, elongated tall ears, dark skin, and curly hair.... i look way more jewish then all these white people who claim they are jews.

how can you live in a desert, have ur blood heritage come from a desert, and be white?

are they khazars?

far right according to whom, leftists?
have no mistake, what she said is what most of israelis think, some vocalize it and some don't. our election proves it (she didn't get in, but similar minded people did, some even more """extreme""") and no haaretz memes (the local commie newspaper) will change that. our election is empirical evidence.

All in the past, mutt.

This here is your future

Attached: 1556052861472.webm (360x640, 867K)

>white jews

shut the fuck up... chances are you have been around them hundred of times...

yet here you are, you people are so predicatable, its like rage comic on repeat here.

Attached: 1533869260195.jpg (1535x2011, 639K)

I really do hate these people. It was pitchfork time 20 years ago

Now we shed that violence all over
Let mayhem in the streets
(((From the mountain top to oceans
We own your every need)))
It's coming down
THEY ALL FLOAT

Attached: doop knee deep in the frens_.jpg (995x876, 84K)

>Jewish
>Justice Minister

I imagine the ministry looks like a fucking Benny Hill episode.

Why do they even bother with that democracy shit? It's for the goyim.

testing

how can that be if you originate from the desert?

makes no sense.... you dont see black people turning white.

Its all Faked any kike election
No moderate will win
Cos Houlocaust / munich an rockets thrown at us memes

they race mixed with europeans

>we must keep Jewish majority, EVEN at the expense of human rights!!
>why do they persecute me so?!?!

Attached: 1482892342515.jpg (4937x4966, 3.02M)

>as they also support Europe being for the Europeans

Attached: 1392133249141.jpg (537x608, 56K)

God I wanna fuck her so much

>exposed
>we already know
rope

you forget our country's size
you can't fake an election, maybe add a mandate or two to some party at most. we are a small country, densely packed in key areas. you can't meme votes like in the US with their 300+m population distributed over a huge mass of land. they won't notice, we will.
we hear the word on the street and that already gives you a good idea on what most people here will do. the north and the south are 1-2 hours train ride away.

SERIOUSLY
WTF you on About this the UK , not mutt shitty nation where they have Borged to hide ,

You are Might Butt Hurt I mentioned the KIKE COIN LOVE
they would sell family members to torturers for Coin
I love how you never mentioned me hunting an scarring this filth for life , But call one of you a Kike Cion Lover , you all squealing like a stuck pig .. SQUEAL KIKE PIGGY , Mother Father kids senpai unit , its Nothing when the Kike spies Coin !!
Most kikes in pics are Arab Models
have you seen kike slags

based

We need to let them push the limit as fast as possible so the entire world realizes at once. Trump has been really good at this.