>Picking on random tourists over their MAGA hat
Brave

twitter.com/3ohBlack/status/1123396200391217154?s=19

Attached: 0823.png (1440x1378, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=IMIlXjg_WuQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=zThVyS2tbLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they weren't racist before, they are now.

Subhuman

Aye yo I know you like dat black kid in choir wit chu but lemme jam deez red pills down ya troat

>Nice

Attached: 449401_1556734540135.png (1500x3000, 1.35M)

Chinese FULLY understand the nature of the nigger. They call western leftists "baizuo".
>Baizuo (pronounced "bye-tswaw) is a Chinese epithet meaning naive western educated person who advocates for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority. A baizuo only cares about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment while being obsessed with political correctness to the extent that they import backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism.

Those black faggots better watch out this is MAGA country

Good, rioters should die.
Get a permit when you want to make a political protest

Black guy in skinny girl jeans?..

>video game journalist
>long beach

Privileged cunt

Showing off his ass due to his baboon genetics

Jamaican, probably. The least niggest of the nogs, at least to white people. And they actually take care of their children.

CAN'T STOP THE HONK

Attached: 2019-5-1_11-21-27.png (720x1397, 145K)

Tiny ass coon will be another dead nigger statistic. Oh and don't put your email addy for booking nigger. Just signed you up for a ton of bookings.

Chinks don't even think of negros and human.

as human*

what are you talking about?

Why do black people hate Trump so much? I can understand why Mexicans do but I've never seen Trump do or say anything that has made me think he has it in for black people.

Kek

lmao there is several of these

at least he knows how to wipe

>Why do black people hate Trump so much?
They were told to.

We need an English variant of this word.

This is incomprehensible to them. They think everyone just magically hates melanin for no reason at all

someone send this vid to the police. this is assault. lets teach these niggers a lesson

The Fields defense.
Maga is a political protest.
Wearing it outside a permitted protest makes it a riot and okay to be killed or violenced into legal compliance.

>republican
Until Trump dors something useful like legalize drugs they have no reason to care.

Racial solidarity. Its been plaguing Republicans forever, there's nothing they can say or do ever that will make black people not hate them. To most Republicans this continues to be a mystery.

Very rarely do I feel sympathy for some slant eyes, didnt watch the video but a picture says a thousand words so I got a pretty good idea from the screenshot

They believe fake news

Attached: n_hardball_baker_180111_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

>Why do black people hate Trump so much?
Orders from their superiors.

Attached: th.jpg (227x274, 14K)

>parading his cis scum pronouns like a confederate flag
literally raping transpersons with his posts

i propose "faggot"

Whats a faggot?

Attached: image.png (750x563, 390K)

bundle of sticks, or some kind of sausage. also you.

We need fascism to contain the left.

It's hilarious how retarded these "people" are. Someone mentioned assault and felony theft and some chimp says "hold on, no one got touched".
Imagine the chimpout if someone grabbed their hat off their head, threw it on the ground and stomped on it. Then endless screeching about rayciss'

Whachu saying cracka? You can't fight?

Attached: 0501-143002.png (1440x1116, 198K)

>We need an English variant of this word.
Libtard, SJW, jew, take your pick.

And they wonder why the world all hates niggers

Attached: 1507816956836.jpg (992x768, 118K)

you would think with all the nigger dick suck the civnats do the blacks in this country would be head over heels for em...oh well.

They are mostly told what to think by the msm.

Attached: muh jooos.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Anymore infographs to share?

I hate these people so much.

Wait, do you?

The lower your IQ, the more you believe whatever the TV tells you to

>It's ok for niggers to assault people but not ok for that nigger to be made good

Every god damn day the edge gets closer and more comforting.

>heh, why don’t you want to engage in a fight with me that I started because I disapprove of your clothing choices? You must be a pussy

fucking niggers cant even pull up their pants.

Attached: decision_tree.jpg (1024x549, 56K)

>I wonder why the whole world hates us?
-Nogs and Yids, exclusively.

>MAGA hats are a political protest
What kind of political bullshit is that? Are all political t-shirts and hats wearable riot gear or just the hats?

remember that guy in san antonio who took that kids MAGA hat at a wataburger and got charged with robbery or theft. send this niggers twitter and vid to the cops

>"There were some fine people on both sides"
This is indelible in the collective hippocampus of Niggers

Anything with a political message as per Fields defense.
Signs, shirts, hats

Does anyone have that tweet by a black girl that says "Why does everyone hate us? We didn't do anything"

Yo i just was high af and i was think shouldnt it be a hate crime if someone attacks you for saying nigger.Thats litrally violence for somethng you hate

Attached: 1534094293988.jpg (4240x2832, 2.18M)

>
they dont think and since their black colored congresswoman says to hate trump, they obey

I'd say to go after his job but you know the nig doesn't work.

This is hill dawg nation. MIGA pedes GTFO!

Attached: sketch1548686689875.png (2960x1440, 3.03M)

DESPITE

Chinks aren't procted class, unlike niggers, there will be no letftie outrage over this, obviously

trump passed criminal justice reform which basically let out a million blacks who had nonviolent drug crimes

Are you Jewish?

meth is the white man's slavemaster.

Nah, Jow Forums is though, hence the argument.
And undid the Obama reforms thus putting even more in
Thought it was opies?

We don't hate Trump. In fact, the caravans redpilled the whole nation and now they can see where the Zion Don comes from.

Attached: blmfacts.jpg (600x489, 36K)

>Wow, these niggers are assholes, I'm definitely going to vote for Trump again in 2020
>"Nice"

Attached: 1518509870223.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Asian businesses man not scared of some ape, more chad than any white boy

A kindling for the fire, perhaps. Example; 'Oi Henry, grab that there load of faggots and toss 'em into the bonfire, it's going ta be a cold one tonight laddy'

>pronounced bye-tswaw
No it ain't. There isn't a a hard or soft t. It's pronounced with a z. If it were baicuo, then it would be more similar to how its pronounced

And they'll still hate him. I don't think he cares all that much but everyone else should learn never to give democrats anything, they'll still hate you so you might as well not bother

Looks like a kike. What's up with this obsession about calling everything you don't like a nazi? Jews have some sick fetishes.

Good for you, mexibro. I saw mexicans hating on those ungrateful guatemalans when they said the food you guys gave them was "for dogs"

Bigelow Black, I'd hit that nigger in the face so hard, he'd blackout asap. And just because he's such a fucking nigger, I'd give him the nigger treatment and slam the back of his head into the concrete until his skull was smashed open.

Fucking niggers. I can't wait to kill them all.

They get off on victimhood and degeneracy, hence all the stories of the nazis making jews get fucked by dogs while they all stood around masturbating

N

Attached: 1499550750505.png (600x636, 393K)

Obama’s reforms weren’t doing shit, niggers we’re still going to jail and still offing each other off in record numbers

IF THAT HAPPENED TO A WHITE THEY WOULD BE FROZEN IN FEAR
WHY ARE WHITES SO WEAK

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=IMIlXjg_WuQ

He should be put on a list for the day of the rope

I

They're blind to their manipulation.

This is unironically my twitch username.

nice LARP, you wouldn't do shit by sit there in fear.

I wonder if it would work. You'd think that some retard videotaping himself assault someone would go straight to jail

Its so goddamn ridiculous.

>Oh, us niggers arent violent
>why cant you fight white boi

raid time?

Attached: 1550227895506.jpg (1200x800, 256K)

>Ayo DAS RACIST
>Aint none of dat make this country good again
>Ya DAS RITE I just admitted dat i wanna keep dis a monkey country bruh lil slant eyed nYUGGA

>he doesnt even know what the reforms were

I would. I grew up on the border of Inglewood CA. I'm White. I had to FIGHT dudes like this growing up.

Faggots like you say the same shit to everyone, then the mass shootings happen, and you act like butthurt faggots and wonder why they happen to begin with.

They happen because of comments like yours being the straws that break the camel's back. Congrats faggot. You just sentenced a bunch of shitskins to death.

Back in 2015/2016 when Trump was beginning the build the wall movement people began to accuse Trump of being racist against hispanics because he wanted to deport illegals and reinforce our borders, a few months after these accusations began to be puppeted by major media and social networks people began to accuse Trump of hating black people based off his hatred of hispanics which was, again, a smear campaign. Black have been all-too-willing over the last three years to fully embrace their victimhood under the president as it earns them free social and monetary gibs, as well as giving them the excuse to act on their violent genetic instincts, remember all of the white people being openly assaulted in the following months of the election by groups of blacks?

tl;dr niggers were told by their masters that they were oppressed, so they are now oppressed

G

They got an authentic American experience

Best answer to that tweet is just a gif of a nig getting wrecked by a white guy in a way that emotionally triggers the twitter nigger

>niggers and chinks turning on each other
now THIS is multiculturalism I can get behind!

Attached: 1548305292104.png (884x571, 106K)

Cuck

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=zThVyS2tbLM

this is what the average white guy would do
REEEeee they took my hat or just sit there in fear.
Even the Asian guy knows you get back whats yours and not to be a pussy
White people are so fucking weak today

>niggers
>critical thinking
Topest of keks

Provide counterfacts they arent oppressed