It’s OVER for females!! BTFO

Attached: 04015719-2FD9-4195-BE5E-635485C48775.jpg (1076x964, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcjJwha_CMk
youtube.com/watch?v=DcpPpQWETx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's obsessed with what vagina thinks

How the fuck is this allowed kek

this will lead to the left eating themselves and it is a good thing.

The lefties in Brazil are shitting bricks cause our current president said this is clown world tier shit LOL

This is the world these dumb broads asked for.

Attached: trans representation.jpg (900x1200, 252K)

what the fuck i dont understand this anymore. I live in inner london and 90% of the people i talk to know that something like this is ridiculous and doesnt make any sense, and this is including lefties and minorities. how is this allowed? when did the chads let the left ruin their sports?

How will we ever recover from losing the time honored feminine art of women's powerlifting?

>The women's Olympics will soon be a bunch of men in drag competing against each other and the 2 or 3 genetic freak females that can possibly keep up at all

Attached: 1445733644950.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

She's a big girl!

for you

It's simply using the lefts methods against themselves.

This is what women wanted
Now they regret it
Why are women like this? why can't they think logically?

What the fuck is this

Attached: 1363246434492.png (440x393, 416K)

>women
>logic

kek, get fucked feminazis

Attached: UfPMCQ0.png (386x386, 184K)

hey women, you are not homophobes, right? gender has nothing to do with genitalia

Enjoy your intersectionality, whores

terfs were the smart ones

Attached: 1439854256637.jpg (466x601, 48K)

In less than 10 years. I don't get why so many people here view this as a good thing.

who chopped carrot's top?

because no one gives a fuck about female '''''''''''''''''''sports''''''''''''''''''''

>I don't get why so many people here view this as a good thing.
I don't. I wonder how these records are going to be wiped in the future.

i think we ought to just ban biological females from competitive sports now to save them from the embarrassment

It's hilarious.
Women's sport is DOA and if they want it back they have to wise up. Some will, and others will become TERFs and further widen dividing lines in modern leftism.

Because it forces a choice on liberals to decide whether men and women aren't equal or that you can't change sex

Women wanted equality womp womp. I can’t wait to see roasties get btfo on the pga tour.

Do you know what TERF stands for? The R and F stand for "radical feminist". You don't want women becoming that. You don't want any kind of feminist to act as the voice of reason in this shitshow, while men laugh at it. It reaffirms their discourse.

they are going to say sport competition is sexist

Men are just simply better at being women

Liberal women deserve to get smashed by trannies. Serves them right.

biology is sexist

Within the feminist slut circle, terfs are the smart ones

Better?

I see nothing wrong with it. They should let anybody compete any gender. Equal rights.

>and the 2 or 3 genetic freak females that can possibly keep up at all
What it actually will be is all trannies from every European-derived nation that allows this shit absolutely mogging on the non-white countries that don't.
I'm hoping it will be one of many wake-up calls to normies living in clown world that are still normie.

Attached: 5367973745567978954672332.png (1369x694, 996K)

Lmao 3pl8

this

Attached: err.jpg (420x507, 75K)

This seems to be mixing up the powerlifter pictured and """Laurel""" Hubbard.
The powerlifter in the picture competed in 100% RAW, a nothingburger lolfed and set records that are probably lower than the standing IPF women's world records for the closest equivalent weight class. In that case, the issue is not that someone got outcompeted - I highly doubt >she had any close competition - it's just the issue of principle and allowing trans """women""" to compete with natty women.

The header seems to relate to Laurel Hubbard, previously Gavin Hubbard. As Gavin hubbard, he competed in weightlifting and was not even able to accomplish much more than regional success, never appearing in elite international competition.
After transitioning, he competed as a women, demolished the heavyweight women's division regionally, and appeared as a podium finish in 2017 IWF World Championships as a superheavy """woman"""
That's where shit gets heated. He had no business being there, but he wen't ahead and did it anyway. Fuck him and he deserved to get his elbow snapped up

Terfs are stupid. If, as every feminist says, women are burdened by purely social (non-biological) reasons, there's no logical reason to exclude from this burden to socially women, biological men. They have a logical contradiction in their very most essence.

those photos are both brave and powerful

Now we got to meme the WNBA to be all trannies

Attached: 1544381164260.jpg (589x949, 112K)

Are female athletes really feminist? (legit asking)

I know all the sports girls had very involved fathers so you would think not

TERFS lost, trannies are more pathetic than wammen

This is what happens when you deny reality in favor of muh feelings. Reality doesn't sleep, it simply is and always will be.

Attached: sexual dimorphism.jpg (391x583, 59K)

>Weightlifter
>Shows a powerlift

???

So, what is their problem? I thought men and women are equal...?

This is the >she in question.

Attached: Laurel-Hubbard-Primary.jpg (650x690, 80K)

should have done this the moment women got into competitive sports. Why watch something with only a third of the intensity of the male equivalent?

m8s... I tried to find footage of this monstrosity on YouTube with no luck. I have a feeling YouTube is hiding the footage or preventing it from being uploaded. I say this because there is footage on other sites. Thoughts?

Why are they complaining, it's the future they chose. Absolute fucking idiots.

Thoughts have been disabled for this video.

HAHAHA! A fucking kiwi!!!!!!

Eh? There are videos on the youtubes easily found. Here he is injuring his elbow:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcjJwha_CMk

I know you're not serious, but sports are not a show. By that argument you should ban children sports too.

By the power of greyskull

Attached: 437F8657-35B1-4524-9B6F-E9AD82A10854.jpg (550x550, 48K)

hahahahahahaahahahah

Those (c)’s are really bad mountain climbers

but the monster's name is Mary Gregory, not Laurel Hubbard. Not a single Mary Gregory powerlifting video on YouTube.

This is another guy. This is a new one named Mary Gregory who broke all those women’s records yesterday

ooooh, okay.

I think that the Jews are just trying to ruin the Olympics because they are mad that it's going to be in Japan.

Attached: 1554478870927.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

Does not the RGBRSTLEQWERTYFAGGOTRY community realize at some level that it is being trolled by pretty much everyone?

They wanted equality, now we are all men.

Attached: honker_calendar.jpg (1700x1700, 394K)

Fucken disgusting.

Attached: 604889A9-A32E-4843-8A30-9A8ABDC5E83D.jpg (1050x1050, 237K)

Women don't know what they want.

based and redpilled we need more records shattered

This is great.
Pretty much just grab the popcorn and watch the left have a complete meltdown as they have to decide whether to allow women's sports to exist or to adopt a bigoted nazi worldview and tell the trannies not to compete.

It's fucking hilarious and this is only going to end up in massive infighting as their desire for virtue signaling and self preservation compete in victim Olympics.

Attached: Laughing walnuts.jpg (470x313, 11K)

Good for >her. >She'll always be a disgusting freak, but >her oppression of wymminz gives me a patriarchal erection.

That's the thing it was never about equality, it was about making women a privileged caste. That's what transgenderism is really about, males wanting to get in on the big scam.

>mike tyson needs some money
>sex changes
>punches women boxers to death

WTF I love Accelerationism now

Why are women playing sports in the first place? Shit needs to stop.

How the fuck did this dude not test positive for something that would disqualify him

Every feminist needs to be reminded the only people making progress in womens rights is men in dresses.
Not a performance enhancer when a doctor says you need it to be who you really are.

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAY! The future of female competitive events is transgender and that's a good thing
FUCK those sexist bigots. Transphobia is not okay in 2019. We are on the right side of history

Dude, i don't know but what the fuck is this youtube.com/watch?v=DcpPpQWETx8

Attached: 1551182555996.jpg (900x1200, 207K)

>because honk honk

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Attached: 11448494.jpg (600x400, 22K)