Untitled

nj.com/news/2019/04/rabbi-found-guilty-of-money-laundering-wont-go-to-prison-thanks-to-a-selfless-life-judge-says.html

Attached: C9F2CB8B-7A3A-4D3D-998F-B921A35242A4.jpg (750x890, 385K)

Oy gevalt

Attached: file.png (1328x1378, 1.27M)

AHAHAHAHA ، based , you mutts are the laughing stock of everyone

Attached: shapiro .jpg (1024x673, 129K)

It never fucking ends with these Lakewood kikes defrauding everything they can touch and then getting leniency. Everyone for 100 miles in every direction knows of them and despises them.

Seems like this happens every other day, the other days mutts pass a new law protecting Jews, every other day

Trump didn’t even have to pardon this one, wow

>literally a "he a goo boi" defense

I live in Toms River which is about a 20 minute ride to Lakewood. And I can confirm Jews are the most hated group of people in New Jersey. No one is more greedy and deserving of a public hanging then a dirty Lakewood Jew. They run out infront of cars attempting to get hit just to sue you for everything your worth and more. Fuck Lakewood and the Big noses that inhabit it.

>Judge Benjamin Bucca
who diss?

>They run out infront of cars attempting to get hit just to sue you
KEK. It's like that up north as well. Others have picked up on this behavior, mainly homeless looking people.

> Benjamin
> Bucca
Bet $95 this is nog.

Is dashcam footage admissible in court in NJ or what?

Are those the ones that harass cyclist too?

If you're not going fast enough to fuckin' liquify them like in fuckin' RoboCop, it's your own fault bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (752x1000, 914K)

Why is this news? Seems like just another day in Jewmerica, why are you subservient circumcised cannon fodder concerned about it? I don't get it.

Attached: 1541166609607.png (600x600, 247K)

Attached: absolutely.jpg (259x194, 14K)

>jew gets away with a crime
Just like they have been since ww2 ended? What's new?

Lakewood needs to be fucking nuked

I fucking hate Lakewood. They were all in holmdel park last week and unwanted to just punch every single one of them

This.

Jewish privilege.