Woman asks why do interracial couples still face racism? Love has no color

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx9D3X7wK-c

Attached: 5869.png (843x430, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZkZYP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's cool. But the child will grow up hating the white mother.

maybe because relatioships between humans and animals are a tabu?

Why is tbe baby so white?

>her: my family didn't have any issues with his race
>him: even tho my grandma wuz experienced HATE from WHITE BITCHES LIKE DIS HERE she wuz still accepting
Imagine falling for the white guilt meme enough to ruin your bloodline hahahaha bye

>white
gtfo nigger

disliked, btfo

That dude is a cuck evidently.

Attached: 2F3CA291-9B15-4BD3-BAE0-06560F0D096B.jpg (270x255, 18K)

who gives a fuck? let the retard think she is right, just save this and in a few months you can put this picture next to the one after the nigger beats her ass

You can see the gears turning in his head, plotting escape

why do nonwhites constantly make interracial threads every day? it's so weird

burn the coal, pay the toll

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll.png (885x1314, 660K)

lol yeah , proud single mom in six months.

!remindme in 2 years

Attached: fixed.png (1059x1059, 968K)

because that is not pure nigger.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

She cucked him with a lighter skinned black.

Attached: 5.jpg (620x348, 26K)

its always a blonde roastie. Fucking Nordcucks

what a retard.

it's so tiresome.

She's right. There is no reason to be mad at race traitors. They're doing the white race a favor by removing the genetics of mentally defective people forever. The race shrinks in size but concentrates in every way.

There is still nothing wrong with race mixing, they just breed the white out of themselves so the world can actually be left to real whites

That guy looks like he’s ready to fucking run at any second.

That's not that nigger's kid.

yeah, because that's what's happening, right? America wasn't for tha real huwhites, but it is now? it's all genetic 4d chess, trust the QNA

fuck your dumb copes to excuse inaction

looks like it.

>thot has kid with nigger
>their kids aren't white, therefore not continuing their fucked up line

I have no idea why you guys want to keep thot genes in the white gene pool, you guys are fucking idiots.

>its always a blonde roastie. Fucking Nordcucks
This. Why are natural blondes the most beautiful, and the most retarded women in the world? God is cruel.

>...when I saw Jamal's cock I immediately knew I was in love and wanted his children
murica!

White guy could make 6 figures in his mid 20's and still not be able to pull a woman that attractive, much less impregnate her. LMAO

it's not racism it's called natural revulsion and most every race has it towards interracial relationships

Attached: IMG_5666.jpg (298x320, 33K)

The complete degenerate state of america Lmao

that's not how it works

they are still in your proximity, in your communities, taking up your space, they are not "taken out" and they will breed - what IS happening is that your breeding stock is being hijacked and your living space is getting smaller and smaller and you are failing to address the issue

this bitch wasn't genetically determined to fuck a nigger and produce mongrelised abominations

that's not a natural blonde

>this bitch wasn't genetically determined to fuck a nigger and produce mongrelised abominations
Exactly. It's just cope to say they are "taking out the trash." The reality is that they are chipping away at the white race one white woman at a time, culling the numbers, and those white women aren't anything different, just had met a nigger at the wrong time and perhaps had the wrong upbringing - both of which are going to increase more and more as we become more multicultural.

You americuck really want to save this fat Orc Race ?

Attached: orc.png (354x442, 252K)

what a stupid cunt

Attached: 1496864227910.jpg (655x392, 176K)

They just have mor empathy and guilt and the subhuman kikes attack them more.

This is fucking hilarious!

So you know about 23andme, right? There's a service called Gedmatch where you can upload your raw DNA data provided by 23andme and it then converts this into percentiles of population clusters your DNA is most similar to.

So a bunch of academics did a DNA test on monkeys and the monkey DNA was run through the same algorithm used on actual human DNA - The result? The monkey DNA had the greatest similarity to apefreakan human populations by far.

Of course the liberal academics tried to SHUT IT DOWN and bury it but the word got out pretty quick on this kek, make sure to spread the word far and wide

archive.is/ZkZYP

Attached: 1510520946007.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

Kek

thats hilarious.
I kinda want to send random animal samples now.

toll will be paid in full sooner or later.

It's fair actually.
Only 'tards marry 'tards. So not much is being lost.

Such a beautiful girl, such ugly nigglets.
What a waste.

You can the shit genes in her. Reminder that Jow Forums is a eugenics board.
based finbro.

Attached: 16070658.jpg (2500x1667, 1.52M)

WTF are you talking about? There is no lesser class of human than the black male. Usually poor, stupid and violent. They are not generally desired you faggot. LMAO

shes dumb and "pretty" but arrogant and hes a nigger.. all these mixed race mutt breeders have this.

Hmmm nog hair yet they look Indian lol

Lmao I don't know if that guy was trolling or not but it's still funny and niggers are apes regardless

John, why are you posting a picture of yourself? Now we all know you post on here. Fucking idiot.

>your infant daughter has pierced ears.
As if being a race traitor wasn't bad enough

lol send this to every science! loving nu-male

Muttmericans blow their cover once again

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

there are only two kinds of white women who date blacks: the trashy drug addicts and women who want to be in control. the latter can also be seen dating ugly white guys for the same reason (unless money is involved). just like the guy in this video, they have their partner whipped like dogs. until his instincts kick in and he leaves her with the bag (baby). you see girls with low self esteem also but they don't actively pursue black partners

I wish I had a girl with low self esteem that I could slowly raise to make her feel better about her own femininity because her innocence makes her deserving of praise and love.
But nope, low self-esteem girls become whores. What’ya gonna do desu? Ya know?

Get to work anons. Change that dislike ratio. Show this whore this isn't acceptable

Attached: 1542414257905.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Ok.

Yeah, I wish had 500 million dollars

But can you calm down first? Nothing of value was really lost here.

People from every race pierce their babies ears here. especially whites and blacks because their babies are born bald.
We superior hispanoids do it too, even though we don't need to because our babies are born with full heads of hair

Attached: kelly kelly.jpg (630x1200, 158K)

>Love has no color
Next they'll say, Love has no age....
oh wait. I forgot for a second I'm in an accelerated timeline.

Attached: starecase of degeneracy.jpg (545x397, 55K)

average nigger in Murica is 25% white

That child is fucking dead

"Clean up your toys and wash up for dinner"
"Mama is a raciss cracka bitch"

the video is over a year old. i wonder what her situation is now

Pretty much

This shit infuriates me. Just imagine how much of a terror her new vagina turd is going to be with that as a mother.

Control? They date black guys because they're the only ones that can control them. Its white guys that can't control his woman, take a look at any western country today for proof.

cant get enough ....attention...must keep..it going

Becuase so many scandinavians went to virgina you fucking retard

They are scared of white families.

Marry young even if you are poor.

Make at least 3-4 white children, even if they have to sleep in one bedroom in bunkbeds.

It is time to outbreed them.

They are very scared of us making a lot of white children.

because teh father is a light sissy nog

i love america

>i wonder what her situation is now

do you even have to ask?

Every mulatto i've ever met has gone through a serious identity crisis at some point in their lives.The only decent one had a white father and acted white but always felt like she didn't really belong to any race and that screwed her up a bit. When she was around blacks she just had to be 200% nigger to sort of make up for being a halfie. That meant ebonics, long ass nails, dreads, and always pissed off. I think you'll eventually notice a lot of mulattos do this.

Here, have a kenyan european couple.

Attached: IMG_6725.png (1136x640, 1.18M)

Apparently mutts are a bit paler during the baby years than they will be when they've grown up. Probably nature's defense mechanism to stop the mother from flushing the baby down the toilet.

Every mulatto i've ever met has gone through a serious identity crisis at some point in their lives.The only decent one had a white father and acted white but always felt like she didn't really belong to any race and that screwed her up a bit. When she was around blacks she just had to be 200% nigger to sort of make up for being a halfie. That meant speaking in ebonics, wearing long ass nails and dreads, and always being pissed off. I think you'll gradually begin to notice a lot of mulattoes do this.

i love being vindicated is all

>this bitch wasn't genetically determined
she was determined to be a mother and the chads and peters in her town simply didn't want to put babies in her
low birth rates are caused by lots of factors and one is too much s-oyboys exists today who wouldn't ask out 6/10

I actually know this girl, he left her in january, bet you don't see a new video from them.

Because Goblin children are the würst.

Attached: hitler sad.jpg (480x360, 13K)

In his defense, she's fucking crazy

Just realized the OP is from 2018, I thought she posted it now and was even more insane, this is old news and not your business desu. Bitch is crazy.

Not a natural blonde. Most "blondes" these days are as fake as their personalities.

Thats well known in genetics circles. They just don't talk about "populations" much, because most of them are not paid to "research" in this direction

That fivehead.

Just found this in the comment section.
You know what to do.

Attached: 0958353525.jpg (300x109, 8K)

I saw an interview with some mixed singer, who always talks like "from the hood" in the US
then she was in britain and had this softspoken high english voice going
>when with the caged

Posting a favorite

Attached: AD142480-2D04-403B-94F5-E016CBBA16C5.jpg (470x1024, 60K)

I saw a light skinned black woman with her black skinned mother and her baby, a very white looking child with curly light brown hair.

Lmao the baby has the expression of "why is this nigger holding me"

Kek

Of course love doesn't have a color, it's an abstract emotion. Stupid nigger fucking whore.

That baby will grow up and realise: ''Oh shit, im the nigger after all''

Attached: Screenshot_225.png (271x329, 178K)

It's from 2016 you retard

quadroon

no it's from 2018, this girl is _crazy_ not sure where you're getting 2016 from

Thats not his kid. Looks like a Mexican was at work there.
Nonetheless mixed race couples no matter the type trigger the shit out of me since I am 1/4 Lebanese, just plain eww. I presume I am more likely to actually do shit to people like them than an actual White person.