Why isn't pol talking about this debate?

Why isn't pol talking about this debate?

Is it bcs Zizek wiped the floor with Peterson? I don't like Zizeks beliefs but come on, he destroyed that Satanist kike

youtu.be/3zSOw0l2m3s

Attached: MV5BMGY4YTM1YTItYmZhMS00NDg5LWIyOTItYjZhMmJkYTgwOTBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214 (214x317, 9K)

>Satanist kike

First he is Christian. Second he is white, his wife is ethnically a Jew but still Christian. So fuck off.

What came of it? The frog made bank and everyone patted themselves on the back. Shits gay

>Defending (((Peterstein)))

Peterson. It is Peterson.

You are greatly overestimating how much this board cares about Juden Peterstein

>Why isn't pol talking about this debate?
because no one cares.

I thought it was actually a good discussion, and don't think there was a clear winner. They both speak like retards though

Zizek used reactionary talking points throughout the debate. he's /ourguy/

>muh communism vs capitalism
What year is it? We all know it’s a false dialectic, both lead to a banker controlled technocracy. Jow Forums is monarchy pilled now.

Attached: 9E402217-3646-492D-AA07-75CE26FA0778.jpg (610x458, 42K)

Thats what I'm saying. Props to Zizek for destroying that kike

>people are actually still talking about this
We don't really care about their argument. They represent themselves and no one else. The only reason we ever gave Peterson attention is because he was a useful tool for redpilling people.

>Why isn't pol talking about this debate?
Because it has nothing to do with politics or this board. The only time Peterson comes up is, "You guys are wrong/lost/discredited because Peterson!"
>Four letters in the proper field

Jordan “The Bible is just a story” Peterson

Jordan “order out of chaos” Peterson

Jordan “It depends what you mean by God” Peterson

Is not a Christian, he is a misguided Mason at best.

>his wife is ethnically a Jew
Worse than a coalburner

Do people think Zizek is smart because he acts like some asperger kid on speed? Because his ideas are so flawed. As for peterson, he should stop fake crying and over exaggerating.

lousy debate, horrible audience who act like it's some sort of wrestling fight and petersons hubris to even dare to debate Zizek made it overall uninteresting to watch.

We don't care.

wasn't really interesting, zizek had a couple of points, Peterson was retarded, as usual.
but overall it was meh.

this. peterson is a weasel.

...zizek is, well, he is zizek. i like the guy but he is severely misguided by his handicaps. he did not win the debate. at it's height he basically just pulled the same shit all commies pull.

"that isnt real communism"

nigger lives don't matter fuck off with that aids-ridden meme flag

Why are Japanese always based?