Brian Williams Interrupts Bill Barr Hearing

dailycaller.com/2019/05/01/brian-williams-interrupts-barr-hearing-collusion/
archive.fo/8naqb
>MSNBC’s Brian Williams interrupted the network’s coverage of Attorney General William Barr’s hearing to “fact check” Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham on collusion.

>After Graham stated that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report demonstrated that no collusion occurred between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia, Williams interrupted the broadcast of the hearing to dispute Graham’s claim.
“We’re reluctant to do this, we rarely do,” Williams said about interrupting the broadcast of the hearing. “The chairman of the Judiciary Committee just said that Mueller found there was no collusion. That is not correct.”

>In his final report, Mueller was unable to establish that any collusion occurred between the Trump campaign and Russia, but demurred on whether or not the president attempted to obstruct the investigation. (RELATED: The Kremlin Breaks Silence On Mueller Report)

>The report stated there was “not sufficient” evidence “to charge any Trump campaign official as an unregistered agent of the Russian government or other Russian principal.”

>“[I]f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment,” Mueller’s team wrote.

>Barr is testifying in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, a day after a letter to the attorney general from Mueller — which expressed frustration with Barr’s initial summary of his report — was made public.

>“There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations,” Mueller wrote.

Attached: file.png (1722x1436, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/barr-hearing-tensions-mueller-team-over-russia-report-conclusion-no-obstruction-punt
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, the media is the enemy of white people, we already knew that

It's over drumpfsharts. Your Russian lies can't go unchallenged any longer

While dodging RPG fire?

>enemy of white people
Kys mossad. Israel is going down.

What an absolute faggot. Did he get fired or did they juat lose the remaining boomers who still watch their bullshit?

I'm not the kind of guy to trust the plan, but the asspain meltdown out of the fake news kike media over this whole thing is too good to be a fake-out.

>Did he get fired
His producers are the ones who wanted him to interrupt.

Mueller works for Drumpf. How many D POTUS candidates will be indicted?

Attached: candidates.jpg (2573x1336, 1.22M)

"That is our job. (To control exactly what people think.)"
Mika Brezalphabet
Occasionally you don't need the CNN eyeglasses.

you are now aware that it has been real all along.

Brian Williams is CIA?

>CIA
Hey kike. Israel is doomed and you fucking ashkeniggers better wake up. Shilling won't save you.

indicted for what?

They all need to be heavily spied upon as they all have been seen talking to foreigners.

>>Creepy Joe Biden meets at Comcast execs house for announcement fundraiser
>>Comcast owns nbc
>>Week later NBC going full retard in the MSM

Israel is the CIA you dummy.

I'll have to wait and see. I think that's probably a politically difficult move to make prior to the election, so I would guess zero in the short term. Maybe one could be an ideal compromise, just to get the ball rolling.

I have my own thoughts about what it was all about, and it doesn't really matter what those thoughts are anyway. I have no use for pushing any particular narrative about it.

No actually you're a zionist kike. Fucking losers. Imagine being in Mossad in 2019. You're all gonna pay.

Attached: file.png (1214x1598, 332K)

You need to get back on your meds user.

>meds
See. You are a kike. Now sit back and watch your entire fucking world collapse you Zionigger.

the Mueller is /ourguy/fags are every bit as deluded as the orange man bad homos

can you bozos not into reading comprehension, mueller's report was a political quasi hit job

Mueller is objectively /ourguy/...not (((yours))). COPE.

Hey shill why label any alternate opinion as kikes?
> sloppy job mossad
We already knew the jewmedia lies to control public perception. Brian williams is no exception.
The aliens on futurama are a fitting representation of the globalist true face. Controlling stupid dum dumbs while upholding the virtue of hollywoods utopia. The one with black jacks and hookers in a game of queen of kings.

why'd trump want to fire him then?

Trump didn't want to fire him. If he wanted to fire him he would have been fired.

what will the dem. candidates be indicted for?

lol

When did Trump try to fire Mueller?

Taking foreign bribes.

Espionage, treason, conspiracy to overthrow the government, conspiracy to commit treason...among other things.

foxnews.com/politics/barr-hearing-tensions-mueller-team-over-russia-report-conclusion-no-obstruction-punt

Durbin, though, referenced the finding in Mueller's report that White House counsel Don McGahn refused to follow orders from the president to fire Mueller.

muh gorillion secret sealed indictments
Mueller is the swamp, is a zionist, is a political hatchet man
if he's your savior, good luck reddittman
Trump wanted him fired for a reason

right after hillary gets locked up i'm sure

COPE

Who dat b bottom of column N?

cope for what? none of them have been charged with anything depsite spying on trump and colluding with russia for uranium-one because of jeff "trust sessions" sessions.

yeah because they will all be charged at the same time faggot.

Attached: file.png (1338x702, 180K)

I've been hearing this shit for 3 years straight, i'm tired of trusting the plan. I want payoff, nigger

cope with your retardation?
honestly no sweat off my balls
enjoy the neet bux

You're so upset because Trump keeps winning and your house of cards is about to fall.

Attached: F3D9F336-4F89-4C69-909C-A38B31D1FD7B.gif (250x250, 1.34M)

are you retarded? I'm telling you I want it to happen.

Nah, you're just another Demoralization shill saying the same script. over and over. Soulless cowards who will also be indicted.

Attached: genius.jpg (611x583, 35K)

idiot

he's an unskilled low tier troll, the online equivalent of a teenage wetback gardener
abandon thread, no discussion to be had here

also (((google))) camper =/= bus

I wish that RPG really did hit his chopper

>he's an unskilled low tier troll, the online equivalent of a teenage wetback gardener
This is called COPE.

>wtf I'm a Cruz missile now

>>“[I]f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment,” Mueller’s team wrote.

Proving a negative? Good fucking luck with that standard. I guess everybody is a spy now unless proven innocent.

Orlando brown ?

Lyin' Brian Williams

ABC kept showing Venezuelan protests on split screen and there was literally nothing going on but a handful of people loitering around on the street lel

If you don't let him get cornered into calling you a kike all the time, he actually has some intellect behind it. Why he is the way he is I don't know, but there are certain questions he will refuse to address, so that gives you some clues.

Will Brian Williams be exonerated for the stuff?

and they continue to get away with it day after day hour after hour

>muh tribunals are comin guys just wait 5 more yeerz!! he just needs to hire more tillersons boltons and pompeos and then meet with kissinger again 10 times, bomb syria again for the 3rd time and keep troops there and give mexico 5 more year long warnings to close the border!!
yeah nah I think Trump's a huge pussy m8. keep me posted tho k

Attached: 1512091563486.png (888x632, 933K)

Attached: image.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

Brian Williams let his daughter get tongued in the anus by a Jew on camera and watched it.

There were attempts to collude; they were just incompetent.
This is honestly the most hilarious scandal in history.
His best defense is that he couldn't have colluded or obstructed justice because he's too stupid.

Just post this
Same thing

Who do you think you're fooling?

>There were attempts to collude; they were just incompetent.
what does this even mean?
>This is honestly the most hilarious scandal in history.
You mean how Israel, the media, and the dems colluded to frame Trump as an insurance policy?

>I was there

Attached: image.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

S-source...?

"Hey man, you got the dox on Hillary?"
"Yeah, man, just hmu."
"Okay, lemme just eat this cheeseburger and fuck my daughter first."
Then it goes nowhere.

It was the funniest thing listen to the media try to figure out how to spin it the day after it was released and how they managed to circle in on the line that IT'S STILL ALL TRUMPS FAULT BECAUSE HE WAS TOO STUPID TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO COLLUDE

It's more like he gave all the work to his idiotic underlings. Then, they didn't even listen to him.
It's all fucked.
At least he's transparent, though. I can't imagine the shit that would have happened if Hilarity had been elected.

How the fuck do they get away with this?

>Mueller is totes /ourguy/
you schizo faggots haven't been right about a damn thing in the last 2+ years

>sessions is taking them all down
>comey flipped!
>Mueller is ourguy
>Rosenstein is ourguy
>wray is ourguy
>soon!
>calm before the storm!
>Horowitz!
>Huber!
>trump will drop the FISA right before midterms!
>its all part of the plan!
>Sessions left it all to his deputy, the big bad football player (already forgot his name)!
>the Mueller report will expose the dems!
You schizos have been literally 100% wrong from day 1

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
>NOW his Twitter was suspended for a BORAT video of throw the Jew down the well.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio (((suspended)))

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!

youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
>stream from Friday, EPIC
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.

Discord Trannys are targetting ourguys like Kommadante
>NPC meme series part 1
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
THEY fear the power of Based Bellagio's morale boosting skills

Also these are becoming CLASSIC quick
>GTA RP vids
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
He will defeat the faggots and trannys at Google with Algorothmic Meme magic!!!
>Based Bible study!
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
Get blessed..,,,,.,.,...

>schizo
sloppy job mossad

>Jeff "trust sessions" Sessions
I hope he hangs

There would have been an automatic lockstep coverup for Queen Hilary. It seems Trump's prowess as a CEO is maybe not really shining through, but his prowess as a doof who winds up winning by accident is doing just fine.

Hello schizo.

Literally nothing has happened, and you're giving people shit for wanting things to happen, because in your mind we should be happy even when nothing happens.

You are mentally ill.

Trump has not done anything, and we're still waiting for the first arrest

You have schizophrenia

Sloppy job mossad

Russia interfered and hacked the democratic committee email servers then released the documents to Wikileaks

>Russia interfered and hacked the democratic committee email servers then released the documents to Wikileaks
No they didn't. Israel is doomed.

can’t wait for #FISAGATE
you’re going to jail Barry you fucking child fucking faggot together with that bitch from beghazi!

I remember when the media claimed Wikileaks hacked it. Wikileaks doesn't hack. It's just a limited hangout information clearinghouse.

They're so afraid of the name Seth Rich.

epic cope

WikiLeaks just publishes guccifer was the hacker

But the fake news had been riding so hard on how Trump or Roger Stone or anybody who had anything at all to do with Trump was talking to Julian Assange. They just can't help it when it comes to making up lies to keep the narrative going.

They can't even touch fabricated dossier because that's basically the bible to them now.

You do realise investigating potential dirt on Hillary is not " collusion ".

I actually dont think you know what it means

I guess that just because you didn't prove a theory correct doesn't mean it isn't. It's a technical point that MSM is going to harp on that requires zero knowledge or evidence to confirm.

Mueller and the 17 intelligence agencies didn't prove DRUMPF did it, so they immediately moved on to having to hold hearings in congress to prove it for sure this time. It's getting more ridiculous than 9/11 or JFK's magic bullet.

This. Never underestimate the delusion of the boomers. They can't handle the fact that they're literally the most horrible generation to live so they surround themselves in this "we're the good guys delusion" wwg1 it's fucking pathetic!

>and that's a good thing!

Attached: MSNBC LIVE.png (354x89, 18K)

they want to drag it out as long as they can so dems can run on it in 2020 honk honk

isnt that the point to report on the investigation into russia

It begins to seem like the plan at this point is to let them drag out as much rope as they can for 2020. Wasn't my idea of the best way to go about it, but whatever. I guess it makes sense at this point.

Thats why the zionist plan to conquer all their neighbors was sold as a war against the Axis of Evil, a nice feel good ww2 larp

What investigation into Russia? Classified intelligence from all the spying we always, always, always do? They don't want to investigate that. They want to get rid of Trump because apparently he's just that big of a problem.

Russian interference

Doesn't he have some more helicopter incidents - that never happened - to lie about?

Attached: 1545056540229.jpg (1050x750, 205K)

Thats why the PNAC said they needed a new Pearl Harbor like event when they allowed 9/11 to happen despite warnings from the Egyptian government that it was going to happen.

Checked and where my hilldawgs at?

beep boop cyka blyat. They're just mad that Jow Forums and other such places broke through the usual total control on media influence that they're used to.

Remember when they shut down the recounts that Jill was trying to look in to and they kept coming out more in favor in Trump than the official counts? The vote fraud came from within. They're just blaming the Russians for it as a scapegoat to promote the continuation of the Yinon plan for Greater Isreal.

based and hillpilled

Attached: 1548085777247.jpg (1256x834, 346K)

guccifer 2 you mong