I don't understand all the sexism and racism on this site. Its 2019. Inb4 "current year"...

I don't understand all the sexism and racism on this site. Its 2019. Inb4 "current year", haha! (you're so funny!) Its not funny. Its regressive and a selfish way of thinking.

Change my mind.

Attached: DCIM_033.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't have standing to complain. Go back to your country of ancestral origin.

> 1 post by this ID
This doesn't deserve more.

Who cares what you think

Attached: 1556645868638.jpg (723x817, 124K)

Leave.

Fuck off, go shit another place up. Sage&hide, boys, sage&hide.

It's 50% a defense strategy against normies, 50% revelling in saying socially unacceptable stuff in one of the few environments you can

You don't have to understand it.
You have to get the fuck out and don't come back.
Thank you.

NIGGERS

I've never seen any of what you describe here. You may not just understand the lingo yet, nigger

>Change my mind.
i dont care about your mind.....

>”current year”
its actually current year +4
looks like summer started

>Its regressive and a selfish way of thinking
Nobody ever says that to anybody except white men. "Racism" and "sexism" are literally just what humans naturally do to protect their own interests. You never see anyone attacking retarded black lesbians for defending their own interests. The whole leftist narrative isn't that we should live in a peaceful world free of racism, it's that white men are "privileged" and need to atone for it by literally shutting off evolutionarily adaptive parts of their brain that help ensure their survival and well-being.

The truly dangerous ideas here are neither "racist" or "sexist".

>I don't understand why x
>Here's a meme
>Inb4 it's a meme
>I know I'm retarded.

Attached: roastie.jpg (550x634, 36K)

I smell bait.

>Yawn

Attached: 1post.png (500x336, 142K)

more bait than a bass pro shop

Attached: smhv2.png (750x846, 215K)

You have no right to my emotional labor! Am I liberaling right?

>Change my mind
that would require (you) to have a brain in the first place

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

So you are telling me "You are a fucking white male!" is not sexist and racist? This is is 24/7 on all social media. What did redit say when you asked them this question? Oh, wait you didnt because you have aids and are a faggot

Yet you totally understand the racism and sexism that were embraced and totally OK on twatter etc, nice try. This place is less racist and sexist than where you came from, go back

We don't need to change your mind. You're some retarded overtanned goblina roastie who has no place in a society your people didn't build, your existence within that society is tantamount to ethnic replacement of a global minority, and you'd be a terrible human being if you knew his consciously, but you're still effectively a genocidal cunt through action.

Attached: 88gurl1.jpg (633x472, 111K)

I don't understand why arab men move to my ancestors land and systematically gang rape white girls as young as 11 over a period of decades only to have their crimes hidden by authorities under the guise of political correctness.
I don't understand why blacks make up the majority of violent crimes and homicides despite being in a tiny minority in both the UK and USA.
I don't understand why Jews create an environment of subversion and demoralisation and insert destructive political ideologies into white societies, in an attempt to genocide my peoples in a quiet but insidious manner.
I don't understand why my race alone has to be forced to solve all of the ills of the world and open their borders to millions of foreigners despite their being plenty of other wealthy nations and peoples across the world who practiced slavery and colonialism that are allowed to retain their cultural and ethnic normalcy.
I don't understand why I am the racist for loving my own kind as every other race loves theirs.
If you can answer all of my questions then maybe you have a point that the 'racism' you perceive here is unfounded, but until you do I will continue, vehement in my beliefs.

That's half of the reason I'm here there is a lot of good humor in that shit

Attached: c3f.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

>Sexism

There is a sense that western culture has led women astray. Although you might deem the views expressed here as sexist there are many here who hold themselves to the same high standard of wanting to live a simple fulfilling family life.
When you look at the kind of girls in western society they might be all smiles for their instagram followers but ultimately they live a banal existence of hopping from one tinder cock to another until they realize - usually in their late 30's that the subservient disney prince who looks like a GQ cover model that cosmopolitan promised them doesn't exist and they become bitter and resentful then pour their bitterness and resentment into the soft minds of younger girls so the cycle of misery can continue.

>Hello, racists
HELLO SHITSKIN.
sup?

>change my mind
What mind? Hell, you niggers don't even have a soul

You don't understand that "sexism" and "racism" are simply memes without substances or content. We learned to reject them because we can understand the difference between meme and reality.
Sexism is in reality love the sexes and their proper place in the natural order.
Racism is the love of your family and tribe and being unwilling to sacrifice the well being of kith and kin to the foreigner in return for nothing.

The concepts of racism and sexism are attempts by the Jews to reverse reality to their favor and rob people of their sacred birthrites. For this most unholy act every Jew must perish and be disappeared into ash.

slide thread you faggot plebs

Why do we even have mods if threads like this are allowed

Fuck. Jannies.

go away jigaboo thot

Dunno

Attached: 31C0A388-F5E5-4DE8-B978-66545B474CF5.jpg (83x125, 2K)

If sexism here implies acknowledging the fundamental physiological differences between men and women, then I am a sexist and feel good about it.

Define racism.
Is it assuming personality qualities based on skin color? Is not liking a certain culture racism? Culture has no skin color by itself, you know. So what is that racism, which you're opposed to? Be clear, please.

It is 2019, so what? You extrapolate your personal egalitarian Western worldview onto all the world, thinking that it's some sort of universal truth. It is not. Cultures are different.

If something is regressive, then define progress. And I am not talking about the technological progress. Define the social progress, prove me it exists. For all I know, human rights and liberal egalitarian beliefs are just Western cultural constructs, which you enforce upon nation under the guise of democratization as if it is something good.

Why "equality" must be a virtue? Why do you assume the human society to be egalitarian, when the rest of the animal world is clearly elitist and hierarchies are literally everywhere?
Why do you assume that universal voting rights is a good thing?

Your whole framework of thought is dogmatic. You operate in the anglophone echo chamber.

please do an @m@nda todd by showing tits and killing yourself. so you can die like your god emperor chester bennington.

Attached: emo died because of trump XD.jpg (2550x3300, 441K)

Then you're on the wrong site user.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
>NOW his Twitter was suspended for a BORAT video of throw the Jew down the well.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio (((suspended)))

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!

youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
>stream from Friday, EPIC
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.

Discord Trannys are targetting ourguys like Kommadante
>NPC meme series part 1
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
THEY fear the power of Based Bellagio's morale boosting skills

Also these are becoming CLASSIC quick
>GTA RP vids
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
He will defeat the faggots and trannys at Google with Algorothmic Meme magic!!!
>Based Bible study!
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
Get blessed....

It's 2020, who's allowing women and niggers on the internet???

>racism

Exists in every culture and every ethnicity, I would not expect to get treated well in china or nigeria as a western man.
I would certainly not campaign for the kind of special treatment most ethnic minorities campaign for in western countries.
Even as a citizen you are a guest here and you must respect our house rules, if you don't like that you know where the door is.
However we all know that the real reason 3rd worlders come here in droves is that our ideas and hard work produce successful stable societies and that they really come here to leech off of that success and stability that their country of origin - with it's lack of good work ethic and lack of good ideas cannot provide. cannot provide

Men prefer debt less goblinas without tattoos.

Hello, Cunt
Enjoy this beautiful pic

Attached: 111111111111.jpg (1000x800, 116K)

You mean Chester Podesta?
He and his best pal Chris Cornell were suicided by the child-eating-Moloch-worshippers. They found out too much due, flew too close to the sun, and were working on a project to stop trafficking.

Finger tatoo it's decadent

Back to plebit you faggot.

This'll get pruned any minute now, you can't bait us into raging

Go back to Instagram

Attached: 1554752573073.png (625x626, 30K)

Go back to tumblr, namefag
SAGE

Show bob bitch

Your whole post is buzzwords. You literally just said "Racism and sexism are bad" and didn't present any sort of argument. That indicates that you are not even capable of changing your mind because you're already completely closed off. You don't offer any rationale for why you hold these opinions. You just spew it out as fact. This is typically a result of brainwashing. I'd wager you have never really thought about any of these topics.

Stop taking bait dumb fucks

Attached: 1553014524801.jpg (545x478, 39K)

>Who cares what you think

Your not a girl. Your a leftist faggot

Go back to Jow Forumseddit

Slut.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

Hey Kike you have blood on your face from a dead baby.

Is there a difference?

Racist are ashamed of their views and need to hide. This site is perfect for them.

Attached: z3slykjodev21.jpg (640x213, 26K)

>tattoo
slut

Fuck off, shitskin.

Blacks, Asians, American Indians etc are all just as racist but it's only bad when white people are for some reason.

post tits or gtfo

No we are not. We fear retribution from the communist authorities. You should worry about the day we don't.

Stop hating. That must be stressful.

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 10K)

Its always bad. No one ever said what you just said.

>Change my mind.
No. Fuck off.

>change my mind
No. Idgaf about you.

Honestly if that pic is you, I think you are beautiful and admire your attitude and lack of fear of confrontation. I'd fill that womb with white seed and bleach you in a heartbeat.

I'm not a kike. I'm an el diablo

Attached: el diablo.gif (640x550, 204K)

>(You)
Show bobs and vagene pls

Attached: 632px-BobsAndVagene india.jpg (632x599, 49K)

Attached: 1556236822745.gif (352x320, 1.33M)

Ugly subhuman gorilla, kill yourself.

>it's not funny
I disagree.
>change my mind
nah, fuck off cunt

Attached: [laughs]0.png (439x478, 462K)

I wish to remind everyone in this thread that we do not need to pay dues to the thots, as we now have a second option, to wage memetic warfare upon them, through the very complicated and hard to learn psyops ways! Their spirits we must crush, make emcels out of them, and then they wont just come here and make vein threats. They will come begging to whatever male thing exists then to give any kind of comfort to them!

Attached: 1556104829312.jpg (729x649, 187K)

Attached: yerafaggot_gif_ani.gif (498x278, 743K)

Nice digits
And Lol just curious, how did you know I was a girl? Ironically I'm a jewess as well so please help me up my subversion game and correct my mistakes kthx ^_^

Clearly you don't understand people use this site to express their repressed thoughts.

Changing your mind would imply you have one.

1 post by this ID
KYS

Attached: images (10).jpg (275x184, 11K)