What's wrong with the Balkanoids?

I mean are they annoying af or what?
Why are those niggas so ashamed of their actual ancestors to have to larp as something else? I bet it's because deep down they know what complete failures they really are.
Analbanian mudslime subhumans think they are some kind of ancient "Illyrians" who built ancient Athens lol and are wewuzing like a sperg on steroids.
Bulgayrian slavotatarniggers think they are some kind of ancient "Thracians" and believe they have a right to the Aegean Sea.
Monkeydonian slavniggers think that Great Alexander was apparently called "Alexandrofski Stojanovski" and are constantly busting our superior balls with their incompetence.
So do we all agree that these humanoid insects deserve to be smashed by the Hellenic master race?
I can't wait the time when Chaos ensues in the western world and we get rid of our traitors so that we can properly genocide all those balkaniggers and teach them some civilization again.
Day of the rope is coming fags.

Attached: DZ8WVY_X4AA0I.jpg (500x503, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Day of the rope is coming fags
Amen

Im a serb and for me croat bosnians bulgarians and albanians are the problem
Montenegrins are serbs

we have way bigger problems than the unfortunate people from the balkans, we are soon to be flooded by niggers and the chinese, why dont you make a thread about that

Tell me about it, OP. Honestly I'm fed up with those pieces of shit.
Especially the Circus LARPers.

honestly, nobody gives a single fuck about this Greece-Macedonia issue... you are just embarassing yourself. Go sell some islands to pay off your debt

Imagine having to cope so hard that you create a fake history for your entire country. Monkeydoniaa trying to prove that Alexander the Great was a slav and people actually falling for that is proof of clown world

Macedonia did nothing wrong

Kill yourself roach

What's the problem with croats and bulgarians?

Problem is he is 12 years old

>proof of clown world
HONK HONK

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
>NOW his Twitter was suspended for a BORAT video of throw the Jew down the well.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio (((suspended)))

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!

youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
>stream from Friday, EPIC
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.

Discord Trannys are targetting ourguys like Kommadante
>NPC meme series part 1
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
THEY fear the power of Based Bellagio's morale boosting skills

Also these are becoming CLASSIC quick
>GTA RP vids
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
He will defeat the faggots and trannys at Google with Algorothmic Meme magic!!!
>Based Bible study!
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
Get blessed

Why do Greeks like bulgarian cock so much? I mean i get it, it's big but you guys are obsessed.

>Great Alexander was apparently called "Alexandrofski Stojanovski"

Attached: lmao.jpg (229x220, 11K)

Attached: Df3-3UUU0AEfv9m.jpg (1047x634, 335K)

Attached: 1429633110183.jpg (640x478, 66K)

to be honest you Greecucks are worse
in every discussion you point out how your gayreek ancestors invented civilization and sodomy 2000 years ago while you are now a literal shithole on par with the middle east and you didn't do anything relevant for more than 6 centuries or something

poverty, corruption, nationalism, cultural isolation

Attached: georgieva paragraph_2.jpg (618x346, 151K)

checked
Unfortunately we're surrounded by subhumans, I say nuke 'em all

including the roaches

gypsy and nigger levantine dna, just like gayreek turkish gypsies ofc.

Modern “Greeks” thinking they are the descendants of ancient Greeks is a far greater problem, because while nobody knows or cares about those others countries modern “Greece” is taking more seriously

bulgs don't believe any of that

They know their destiny is to be ruled by the Greek so they cringe a little bit, nothing important