"The enemy of my enemy is not my friend" is a fundamentally Jewish statement

Attached: 1554822905774.jpg (1000x1000, 269K)

We're all subhumans to the Jews

Attached: 1554692118383.jpg (357x359, 27K)

You're an idiot.

Sorry but blacks commit 50% of the crimes in America there can be no allying with them.

Attached: quote-washing-one-s-hands-of-the-conflict-between-the-powerful-and-the-powerless-means-to-paulo-frei (850x400, 68K)

Attached: quote-there-is-no-neutral-ground-in-the-universe-every-square-inch-every-split-second-is-claimed-c-s (850x400, 66K)

Attached: quote-neutral-men-are-the-devil-s-allies-edwin-hubbel-chapin-60-39-87.jpg (850x400, 41K)

sorry bub the only true ally of a white man is another white man. interracial alliances are only provisional

The nigger shouldn't be in your pic related

The enemy of islam is not my friend
The enemy of israel is not my friend
I neither support israel nor the islamic states
Works for me !

It's a statement popular with the shills here.

fuck the niggers, the rest are okay tho. Why would you want to have allies that are nearly literal monkeys lel. At least arabs know enough about the world to hate kikes. They cool.

Found the moron

>Islamic will dominate the world!
>Let's be friends!
insane

based

Op is a faggot

13% of them do. That's 87% who don't. Are you really afraid of law-abiding citizens?

The enemy of my enemy could also be my enemy

fpbp. Until the jewish problem is resolved, all nationalists need to put aside their differences and work towards our common goal.

Punishing jews is an ancient tradition that can bring all of us together in frenship.

Attached: 1556733911159.jpg (640x800, 266K)

ur retarded

Coexistence is a scam given to us by the Jew
But I would rather tolerate 1000 years of Muslims than 50 more years of jews

Attached: 1552118306546m.jpg (1024x724, 160K)

user..

What of Malcolm x writings on the Jews?

Attached: 1556668051718.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

Oh it's another "How do you do fellow kafir"-thread

Attached: How do you do fellow ethnic Europeans Turkroach.png (844x671, 562K)

this

Friend? Nope. An ally against a major enemy of life, humanity and the planet? Sure.

I have to agree. Blacks would be better off and even happier in some type of custodial care similar to a nursing home for handicapped people. If all non-whites have to pay for them anyway...

I think we should send them somewhere else
Back to Africa or our own version of Australia
Either way they will degenerate back to their primitive state but it's obvious living together will not benefit either of us
It would be nice to make them want to go themselves rather than force them
If we were to Jew them into thinking they're better off without us the movement would be relatively peaceful

aaaaaaaaand good luck winning a mind war against the richest, most ancient, most intelligent race on the planet with an army of literal drooling retards such as yourself

Attached: tiki tards.jpg (1296x730, 161K)

A parasite is weak to the man who sees no mercy for it

how cute, the cattle just dubbed itself man
don't overstep your pathetic boundaries of existence just because your feeble imagination led you astray, goy
the warning has been cast. heed it

Attached: gaddafi-sodomized-3.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

It's funny because that's not the way the statistic works.

>drooling retards such as yourself
Pic related

Also good job outing your whole kind lmao

Attached: PROJECTION.jpg (800x1200, 78K)

Join the Happiness Club

>saves sodomy to pc
>posts sodomy
>wants to talk about who is a man
Just imagine a little jew boi sitting there in tel aviv posting cringy pictures from his PC thinking he's tough on a weeb image board

your nervousness, uneasiness and at times sheer debilitating fear at the very mention of us should be a dead giveaway of your inherent inferiority
if you were smarter than a below average baboon, you'd notice you can never break the yoke of our superiority. alas, it is same as a plant realizing he will never walk or speak. you are cattle to us, nothing more

Your daily reminder that:
>there can't be no peace with nonwhites until there are millions of them polluting white countries
>kikes and muslims were always allies against the whites
>do not trust any pro-sandnigger shill, they only came after St. Tarrant.

Attached: Muslims and Jews.png (1690x650, 247K)

this is what you need to be expecting after your inevitable enslavement. daily
germ-ans will be treated in the most cruel and unusual manner as a just punishment for the holocaust. prep it

>your nervousness, uneasiness and at times sheer debilitating fear at the very mention of us should be a dead giveaway of your inherent inferiority
>if you were smarter than a below average baboon, you'd notice you can never break the yoke of our superiority. alas, it is same as a plant realizing he will never walk or speak. you are cattle to us, nothing more
He says whil:
According to data on Israel’s average IQ, Ashkenazi Jews somehow managed togain a two standard deviation IQ advantage over Middle Eastern Jews in under two millennia. According to Out of Africa theory, Whites took over fifty millennia to gain a two standard deviation IQ advantage over Blacks.

Avg. IQ of Israel:

Avg. IQ of Arabs (25% of pop.):

84 (calculated via mean of average Levantine Arab state IQs)

Avg. IQ of Jews (75% of pop.):

Calculation, for reference:

(84 x 25 / 100) + (98.7 x 75 / 100) = 95.025

Avg. IQ of Israeli Jews:

Avg. IQ of Ashkenazi (48% of Jews):

115 (or 111)

Avg. IQ of Other Jews (52% of Jews):

83.7 (or 87.4)

Calculation, for reference:

(115 x 48 / 100) + (83.7 x 52 / 100) = 98.7

(111 x 48 / 100) + (87.4 x 52 / 100) = 98.7

Is 1,000 to 2,000 years of divergent evolution, interbreeding with 92IQ Eastern European Whites, and “being oppressed and persecuted” enough to cause this dramatic of an increase in average IQ in such a short space of time? Is the Occam’s Razor explanation that Ashkenazim of Israel simply hacked their national average IQ, employing methods used similarly by the Chinese?

blow it out your ass

Based

T. Literally Mohammed

The cornered animal screams and snarls in rage but we do not halt our approach
We are resolute in our bloodlust

ITT: damage control for Ilhan Omar spouting anti-white talking points

You seize finances and you can intermarriage with the intelligenzia for generations. You get the banks you get everything.

you are a hapa bug eyed subhuman, leave.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1556738443597.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

An european has faced much worse either it be turmoil or diseases it always came back stronger kike if you think in the long run you can beat an european that are millions and millions of you are sadly mistaken. You will be kvetching and shitting your pants the moment europeans decide to have enough of your shit.

Brainwashed liberal nazis

now you starting to see how you were brainwashed?

Brianwashed liberal nazis

same same

nazis

at it again

will lose all again

stop allowing yourself to be brainwashed

you did not figure out the secretes of the world on youtube

you are brainwashed into a liberal nazi

stop

Attached: 1555306945705.jpg (600x703, 60K)

Ooga booga big words make me look smart

Not make me look like I can't communicate without avoiding vernaculars

Btw, what nervousness, maybe you should rethink your overconfidence there bud. Also, maybe you should think about the fact that being a slave of Baal/Satan makes _you_ the _real_ retard.

Sorry about that :/

Don't worry, I haven't ruled out the possibility that you're just trolling us. If in case you are, you're doing an _excellent_ job of looking like one of those hilariously conceited, truth and goodness-hating slime. No seriously you might be one of the best trolls I've ever encountered lmfao (if you are trolling, which for your sake I hope you are)

Attached: The bait isn't even coherent.jpg (224x225, 12K)

The largest changes are rarely seen coming jew.

No, I'm pretty sure (that is, 0SSrruYb) isn't you.

Your ID is VTDe/4gb, actually.

Attached: Buzz Hmm.jpg (200x211, 6K)

If you're referring to Abraham being descended from the Chaldeans (although apparently more so from Arameans), then in _that_ way you're technically not wrong.

Otherwise, the Egyptians and Philistines, Canaanites and Hittites, Ethiopians/Cushites, Aquitanians, Basques, Etruscans and Armenian/Albanians, Elamites, Finno-Ugrians, Chinese, and various other civilizations would like a word with you.

>being friends, even temporarily, with a religion that wants to convert the world, at sword point if need be, and expressly told to deceive as much as needed to that end
not gonna make it

I am not opposed to working with blacks, Muslims and other races to defeat international Jewry, so long as there is an agreement to all go our separate ways once the fight is over.

pic related is me

>muslims
>teaming with anyone or anything non-muslim

A retarded mongoloid you are, OP.

Also

>niggers

Attached: disgustang.png (1185x667, 1.23M)

based

I was _just_ thinking the same thing, that this guy has a good sense of humor

Good jews get to keep an ethnostate in their homeland and a peace treaty. Shekel starved schemers and zionist filth on the other hand get the gas.

Attached: B631DBA8-29A9-4E72-B5CD-C3078FFA2A9F.jpg (960x960, 887K)

yes they lie about their IQ, they are just evil, murderous, coniving, and conspiratorial as hell with mighty satnic power base orgs and dirty tricks honed in based on 2 millenia of satanic judaic subversion

THE PROTOCOLS