Schizophrenia

Why do some people on this board seem to get called "schizos" so commonly? Does it mean they are actual schizophrenics, or is it used in a derogatory sense to defame said person?
Why, and how are they schizophrenics?

Attached: schizo view.jpg (1000x667, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
targetedindividualrewardfund.com/
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's only used to defame people

they spend a lot of time going around the board trying to convince me I'm mentally ill

oddly enough, they don't do the same for the user running for President

really makes u think

because some people here are beasts and not full men.
those people are called atheists and pagans.

lol no, "schizo" on pol means schizoid ( != schizophrenia) because many neets go here

jews have a habit of calling others what they are themselves

Attached: JHaretzophrenic.jpg (963x1200, 150K)

>Schizo can't tell if he being insulted based on his retarded post and claims.
Dumb schizo.

It's the [current year] meme word for dismissing what someone says. Some of its predecessors are: cuck, fag, libtard, tinfoil, newfag, flaming faggot, etc.

its mostly schizo jews projecting on people who expose their dirty schemes.

because schitzo is the polar opposite to autism, so gtfo you schitzo bitch

people that suffer from paranoia create realities in their mind that fits with what they are feeling.
If they start to feel like there's always someone watching them and stalking them whenever they go outside they start to believe in a reality where there are teams of people always stalking them.
It doesn't help that the idea exists as an internet meme with whole communities of the same types of people.

>spoonfeeding
nigger

idk bruh want to know the secrets of the universe?

Attached: 1556115918969.png (1024x1024, 885K)

no, it refers to paranoid schizophrenics who think literally everything is a conspiracy

They just think differently. I admire them.

Attached: 1555817460541.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

Its just kikes projecting

Attached: d5f1c83ef4a35e6b476beccb23c6c15abcc2aac7510157129ccdc11c77e4728c.jpg (460x287, 40K)

This
and also
WHO GIVES A FUCK?

everyone is a schizo in their own little way, user

It's a bunch of jews and golems covering up shit like this:

everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

Usually when I see retards spout "shill" just because something doesn't fit the_donald leddit narrative I tell them to take their meds.

No they are organized Gang stalkers with technology that fucks up your brain and they send u into the secret hospital system with schizo

buttmad mossad boys. pay it no heed, they are assbleeding because of reasons.

schizo

schizo means schizoid and not schizophrenia.

Rich fellows dont like you to think differently. It hurts them. It's all about getting your mind caged.

Number of potential schizo increased when Bush fucked up. CIA fucked up. Many fucked up in America. You blame on them?

Its called weaponized psychiatry or the psychiatric reprisal

Autistic, abused, mutt children (Mutts are scientifically proven to have lower iq's and more health issues) who cling to their highschool brainwashers for life advice because they made them feel all squishy inside a couple of times.

Attached: WTF.webm (720x480, 2.4M)

It's the new summerfag. It's Jow Forums, what else?

But there are legit some seriously unhinged people here.

The real schizos are easy to spot, they're the ones who will go on multi-post rants going down deep rabbit holes with conspiracy theory, and start pulling out the big woo woo guns with shit like numerology. You don't get that up close and personal with crazy like that, unless you work in the mental health field, and it's fascinating.

They're not as prevalent as they have been in the past, because Jow Forums these days is more incels and autists and shitposters than anything - I don't even bother posting anymore, because odds are it's someone larping to farm (you)s, and other incels larping back. The real whackjobs moved on. Not sure where, and I think it's probably best not to try and find them.

There's a lot of poor mental health running around Jow Forums, though. If there's a condition or illness, Jow Forums's got 'em.

Schizophrenia is a spectrum like autism, too, so you can get slightly nutty, to "holy shit take your meds" bull goose crazy. The latter are more rare these days, but they pop up in pizzagate and 9-11 threads at times.

JIDF has been calling people who question kikes schizos on the internet since at least the mid 90's and maybe sometimes they are right

Attached: 1556300379197.jpg (184x184, 9K)

It's just an alternative way of calling someone delusional.

"schizos" are the most valuable people we have
it's a sign that you have too much knowledge that a common plebian can grasp
so you have to post in schizo manner
only the truly intelligent can grasp this
JIDF KIKES use this to call on them so Jow Forums intelligence goes down everytime a schizo leaves
you have to discern between the retard (a pretender schizo, a troll if you will trying to act intelligently) and a "schizo" (highly intelligent, well read)

this is new though, it was schizoid when fedora memes were popular

It's this and only this do not be misdericted by autism posts

Schizoid = robot
Schizophrenic = disassociated with reality

Most of the time "schizo" (or commonly "schitzo" in our illiterate age) is used when someone is disassociating in posts. Schizoids wouldn't be here, as they're non-interactive hermit types. And people don't act like on, posting.

So, no, "schizo" does not mean "schizoid" here. It means take your damn meds and stop ranting about aliens/flat earth/jews/cabals/whatever.

It's used for assholes who muddy the water by posting on Jow Forums when they really should be posting on

>Schizoids wouldn't be here
newfag detected

t. jew

targetedevidence.com

Three possible reasons come to mind.

1. To discredit someone who is trying to share secret information that sounds unbelievable. Calling you crazy is a fast way to get people to ignore you.

2. Sometimes government agencies fuck up people's minds with their games. They are aware that something has happened to them but can't put it all together for some reason.

3. They are really schizophrenic. These are the best conversations you can have. Mental illness is real and it lurks these boards, be kind to them.

Yeah, Eliot Higgins think I have schizo. This rat is insane. He wanted to changed something in Syria due to insufficient evidences. Ted Postol did a great job!

It's an attempt by shills to gaslight anons by making them question their own sanity.

Anons know this which is why it never works.

Schizophrenic here, many of the connections we see are false, but many are also of a higher level. People are envious of us for being able to see those higher levels.

The first two examples are not real schizos, but all three will be called 'schizo' but shills and normal posters. This is just a partial list, there's lots of reasons for misrepresent themselves here.

By definition, a true schizoid wouldn't, dummy. But you don't know what that is, would you? But I've seen you before, it's always the same flag, and the same insults. You're as bad as that leaf, who also larps as an australian. In fact, you might be that same poster. Nothing would shock me, here.

>1. To discredit someone who is trying to share secret information that sounds unbelievable. Calling you crazy is a fast way to get people to ignore you.

Dude, it's Jow Forums.

>2. Sometimes government agencies fuck up people's minds with their games. They are aware that something has happened to them but can't put it all together for some reason.

Dude, it's Jow Forums.

3. They are really schizophrenic. These are the best conversations you can have. Mental illness is real and it lurks these boards, be kind to them.

This.

JIDF jewing around
They literally call every happening a hoax

t. schizo

only a schizo would ask this

Was diagnosed with schizophrenia a long time ago; back in 1990. Random anons throwing the word 'schizo' around is the least of my fucking worries.

it's just a leaky subconscious. anyone can get the same thing on acid.

Newfag detected

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand reality. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.

Schizoid.
Not Schizophrenic.

Wrong, its schizophrenia we're referring to when we say schizo. Just look at the fucking definitions, why would schizoid make sense in any context here?

actual diagnosed schizophrenic here.

it ain't fun. It sucks donkey ass. I'll hear voices at random times and they sound like they're from a person right next to me. Sometimes they'll whisper but it's louder than a yell. It's scary. Even when you're relaxing, you can't relax.

Fuck all of you.

zoomer newfag terminology for responding to concepts their low IQ brains can't handle.

Attached: 1556393619727.jpg (960x640, 305K)

Guys who works at MI6 and calling you schizo are evil.

t. schizo

Dude u have been Mkultrad

doubt it.
i was hearing voices long before I took acid. If anything, the acid made me realize it's all just brain malfunctions. it was a soft bit of comfort, but not much better.

If it's anything other it's your brain interaction with the emf, xanax would help u

>By definition, a true schizoid wouldn't
>implying pol isn't full of asocial neets
gay

Attached: qmark.jpg (720x720, 38K)

>thread is becoming more and more schizo

Attached: file.png (465x364, 253K)

>implying this isn’t exactly where schizoids go to communicate with the aether

No thats old Mkultra, new Mkultra is run via remote neural monitoring. Check back of kneck for a bump under the base of your skull

Eliot Higgins VS most common E Celebs on social media. Eliot isn't normal guy. He still thinks you have schizo.

There are posters here that believe nothing ever happens in the real world, that literally every event is fake, a "false flag" or a "psyop" by mysterious puppet masters. Typically they spam their nonsense over and over again even after they've been refuted and if you argue with them they always call you a shill or some other slur. Either they really are paranoid schizophrenics or they have some unknown nefarious purpose with this type of posting.

It's the same everywhere you go to debate.

As common as saying faggot on celebjihad.

Faggots calling normal men faggots, you see this everytime on steam.

Posting glow nigger meme

This

Attached: Schitzo meds.jpg (446x603, 64K)

no way in hell I'm taking those faggot ass xanny bricks. Jesus will help me. He can help you too.

nigger you're outta your mind. I have a normal neck and skull base.

Gang stalker detected your dumb then

I see through your memeflag kike

Attached: 220px-James_Traficant_105th_Congress_1997.jpg (220x269, 11K)

schizo

>Just look at the fucking definitions
are you a feminist?

Muh fingers goy

Attached: fingers goldstein.gif (480x270, 3.42M)

t. crazy gay gypsy

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com/

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com/

biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:

Schizo jews are redpilled though like Bobby Fischer.

Attached: 150305-bobby-fischer-01.jpg (410x270, 17K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

Think the soviet union is going to collapse? Then you're as crazy as a man who kills his own child thinking it is a zombie or some shit like that.

Oh....the soviet union collapsed.
Oh...the mental institution has run out of money...

Guess we better release the patients then....

Attached: 1555508219699.jpg (625x763, 107K)

It's just something jews say when you name them to make you look paranoid and delusional. Which is ironic when you think about it because they are always the ones who deny, deny, deny in the face of an overwhelming plethora of evidence against their people. Also pic related.

Attached: 1551400384333.png (1736x2229, 515K)

calling people crazy is a way to shut down a conversation by implying everything they say can be safely ignored. It's a common character assassination tactic.

same people who call people who wear MAGA hats a Nazi, bigot, racist and other names. It's an insult tactic that works very well when used rarely, however when used at all times loses its power and meaning.

Why are zero Europeans screeching about muh false flags, muh sloppy job mossad, etc.

It could literally rain outside and some American Jow Forums poster will start screeching about it being a false flag while frantically putting together grainy images and symbols proving the freemasons did it.

yes, we all know yuros are very boring and uninteresting

so, you're saying that anyone who has a ph.d. is a schizo because they are able to go multiple levels down in connecting various sections of thoughts? Have you thought that perhaps you're too dumb and that's why when someone is able to explain a subject from different point of views, your simple brain short-circuits and calls them mental?

Attached: Hopkins Study Half Of Schizophrenia Cases Misdiagnosed Most Just Have Anxiety Study Finds.jpg (777x515, 201K)

It's a psychological construct...

Schizophrenia is highly diagnosable by means of brainscans now that Sergey Saveliev did the research... nobody is interested in applying it however.

Calling someone a shizo is a personal attack... it can damage people by making them feel "not normal"...

Fuck the SJW assholes who pick on Jow Forumsaks.... they are scum.

Ok that being said some people do seem to need medication and/or be off said medication at times.
Typically in the /x/ tier threads.

>conspiracy theory pops up that's too close to the truth
>glowniggers activate their counter-theory that's simple to believe in, but it's bullshit and flood threads with it
>normies cling to those and cia niggers say it's just schizos who talk about that
Wake up goycattle. You'll be forced to live off of government handouts, live in tiny homes and eat bugs soon, because that's all that goy deserve, we aint (((chosen))) or human in (((their))) eyes.

Yeah mossad never did anything ever. In fact, they don’t even exist

Schizophrenia is cool, it’s the new autism. Don’t let them take that away from you.

Do you have a USS Liberty Incident or a 9/11? Boston bombing? Sandy Hook? Multiple shootings whereupon those involved as victims had a shooting drill in the same location in a month or days prior? No? OK, then shut the fuck up Aquafresh.

>/p*l/tards
FTFY leaftard.

Attached: 1543654899763.jpg (517x650, 78K)

This.

Lmao it was tit 4 tat then you just dropped him with this list

>send 0.02 when ready
assuming this is a thread to determine how well the recent schizo spamming campaign has gone, the answer is fuck no. every time i sea "schizo", i dismiss the poster and their opinions - becuase they're paid for shills. Now, if you grunts are clever, you'll be running two campaigns. Glow innna dark schizo posters and another set who are attuned to board culture and embed themselves, in which case that's an effective suppository, and yet again we're fucked. *yawn*

Only one of me blames the jews

>You're a Cock Sucking Faggot
>Op is always a Cock Sucking Faggot
Surely this means in real life you must be sucking on dozens of cocks daily with this kind of logic

It's for pointing out disassociated posts like this:
In agreement with and .

schizoid implies a rich internal fantasy, you fucking newfag.

>adolf hitler, william luther pierce, george lincoln rockwell, patrick little, david duke, brenton tarrant, jhon earnest and anyone doing something against the zog are mossad agents
>white nationalism is a jewish trick if you're a white nationalist you're mossad
>i dont have any proof of my claims if you don't believe me you are working for mossad too
^schizophrenia