When transgenders online are so obnoxious that a British MP in Parliament holds up a printed picture of Lily from...

When transgenders online are so obnoxious that a British MP in Parliament holds up a printed picture of Lily from Zombieland Saga holding a gun and saying "shut the fuck up TERF"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 20.38.35.png (1228x1388, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HugoGye/status/1123600000406233089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is a terf?

trans exclusionary radical feminist
newspeak word salad bs

"Trans exclusive radical feminist", i.e. any woman who won't pretend that ladies can have a penis

Women who don't consider mentally ill men to be women.

Women that ugly should not be allowed in Parliament. On a different note, I would fuck the shit out of mommy Merkel

Attached: GLITCH_20190222115011.jpg (720x720, 110K)

>"Trans exclusive radical feminist", i.e. any woman who won't pretend that ladies can have a penis
WTF I love feminists now. TERFs are /ourguys/.

Attached: 1549968536833.gif (511x512, 105K)

>zombieland saga

Attached: frenda zombie.jpg (800x1100, 92K)

Another example of the problem that leftism struggles to get around.
What happens when the oppressed peoples have grievances towards each other or anything other than white men? They become deadlocked on that shit.

TERFs are redpilled on transgenders and to an extent on Islam. They work with conservatives quite a bit.

But, yeah, this Parliament picture is peak clown world.

Attached: redkatherinee.png (500x708, 223K)

>cis women who hate men and want them dead are better than trans woman who want men
terfs aren't any man's ally

I think it's a normal woman though I am not entirely sure.

the neo-liberal government always sides with the more fringe element in a situation like that.
neo-liberalism is like the polar opposite of fascism. in fascism the government stays in power by riling up the majority of its populace by blaming the tiny fringe minority. in neo-liberalism the government stays in power through blaming the majority, calling them bigots, and passing hate crime laws in favor of the fringe minority.

Attached: 1471751197938.jpg (750x620, 135K)

It's a crazy Feminist who suddenly realized they're surrounded by crazy feminists.

Joanna Cherry is an SNP politician, that's also not parliament she's in. Parliament has green seats, those are red seats. So it's some cuck thing that the Scots want or something, I don't know. I gave up caring about Scotland a while ago.

Attached: 1545838148166.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Man hating feminists who thinks trannies are men

ITT Jow Forums expresses its love for TERFS

Attached: BE AN HERO FOR TERFS.png (750x1062, 1.28M)

Attached: lol terfs.jpg (492x717, 113K)

Attached: lol terfs patience.jpg (492x717, 119K)

Attached: BE AN HERO FOR TERFS 2.png (750x1510, 1.34M)

Hell, feminists are the reason we're in this mess to begin with.

This isn't a "the enemy of my enemy, etc." scenario. You let these two fight and then just knock out whoever is left standing.

>TERFs are redpilled on transgenders
What does this even mean? That they recognize men and women are distinct and immutable biological sexes? That's like saying someone is redpilled on carrots being vegetables. TERFs are right about trannies but that's a very low bar. What next, will they discover that acorns turn into oak trees?

TERF-POL TRANNY PURGING ALLIANCE NOW! DRIVE THEM FROM YOUR BATHROOMS!

Attached: 1556714337249.png (1063x1005, 344K)

Women should not be in parlement*

>TERFs are right about trannies but that's a very low bar.
compared to liberals that's all it takes

based and terfpilled

Attached: lol terfs when you feel kay.jpg (492x717, 120K)

That's it. I'm going to stop caring about politics. I'm done fuck this.

How is anime becoming so mainstream?

Any link to a video? This shit reminds me of that one Utah senator.

Attached: lol terfs ahem coffee maybe.jpg (492x717, 114K)

Camille Pagilia has always been /ourgirl/

It's the last hobby that isn't ruined by the left.

Attached: lol terfs poland.jpg (492x717, 117K)

Women.

You mean Feminists who don't consider the mentally ill men to be women, not any women who thinks that.

Attached: lol terfs feels weird.jpg (492x717, 101K)

Attached: lol terfs feels bad.jpg (492x717, 104K)

what's he being charged for?

They can't stand that anime isn't completely pozzed, so now they're trying to take it over.

The enemy of our enemy makes for a very divisive tool. I can't wait to see how bad the democrat party splinters once election season gets into full gear.

Attached: 1554950001170.gif (250x282, 1.1M)

okay, someone make me understand this.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD ABOUT?
WHAT DOES THAT LADY IN THE BRITISH PARLIAMENT WANT?
WHY IS SHE SHOWING THE PRINTED "MEME" AND SHOWING IT TO EVERYONE?

Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1547353059697.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

So...what. the poltical establishment is taking part in our online wars now? jesus.

Also personally I dont like the terfs very much, as much as I do hate the trannies. But they are both evil scum more or less. Both genetic defuncts. One a genetic problem on a physiological basis, and one on a more mental basis.

I think that demoralization with the terfs is a good thing. Female agency is a horrible toxic thing to society. I think we should also copy a islamic approach towards most women really.

fuck terfs, and fuck trannies.

Attached: 1556104829312.jpg (729x649, 187K)

The UK parliament is probably the best comedy I have seen in years

Attached: lol terfs the end.png (492x717, 568K)

>TERFs are /ourguys/.
No, they're feminists. Our guys are m2f trannies who take female scholarships and beat women in sports. I only support trans-inclusive radical anti-feminism, TIRA. The core of this ideology is using m2f trannies to take societal privileges away from biological females, thereby reinstating biological male dominance and destroying feminism.

twitter.com/HugoGye/status/1123600000406233089

The Merchant showing up in Congress was funnier.

Attached: Merchant Congress.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

Okay, I think I partially get it. She is questioning a twitter rep about the online abuse. But I don't understand what TURF is. Why is it being used on the picture she's showing and on the OP's tweet? She said cunt, not Turf in that video.
Also what the fuck is Turf? Since when people started to identify as them? Who makes up these acronyms, words and definitions? Is it the jews? I bet it's them.

So we're all in agreement that Tae is Best Girl, right?
It's gonna be great watching everyone lose their fucking minds when it's revealed that she was only pretending to be retarded.

Attached: TaeBeingLEGENDARY.webm (284x466, 160K)

RARE

TERF = trans exclusionary radical feminist

Used to be way more radical (ie all sex is rape), now thanks to general climate anyone critical of trans becomes a TERF.

Good. Fuck TERFs.

Attached: 1510123377459.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

be like the merchant, play both sides

Attached: cpmequ0dkvh21.jpg (1080x1240, 300K)

Westerners are crazy and muslims will kill you faggots if you keep validating the mentally ills among you and your society.

lily a cute zombie boy

>Lily from Zombieland Saga
>In Parliament
Anime is winning

Last media not ruined by (((them))). So they hate it

So basically someone who is really really special, but not in a positive way.

I cant wait for the west fall

basically feminists that hate trannies. halfbased

>when feminists are so ugly you can't tell if they were once men

Attached: 1532901618143s.jpg (125x109, 3K)

>Shut the fuck up cunt
Simple answer: It shouldn't be taken down. Hell, the twitter rep should have just thrown those words back at her to highlight that they are in fact just words.

a radical feminist who doesn't think trans women count as women and lumps them in with men against women. so basically they're way the fuck out there but then they're sort of bigots too (shocking that, radfems being bigots). usually consider ftms to be wayward lesbians instead of men as well.