I fucking LOVE the real Europe and I am not ashamed to admit it

I fucking LOVE the real Europe and I am not ashamed to admit it.

Attached: eu-map.jpg (1374x1245, 719K)

I recognize this nap being spammed at least weekly

>he doesn't like poland when poland is the only real europe remaining

Poles are subhumans

>likes the countries full of brown people and hates the countries full of white people

Yup, flag checks out.

Switzerland?

>hates fins
>hates austrians
>hates switzerland
How are those countries not the real europe?

huh?

What you got against the Irish you arsehole

>british
>defends ireland
wut

Wypierdalaj zjebie

We are practically identical to the Irish genetically. The animosity between us was stoked by (((them))).

you are

Africa begins at the Pyrenees

Leave the UK out of it German bro, they are the Jews of white people, and their sole purpose for existence is to destroy the harmony of European people's.

Attached: 391970.jpg (898x628, 168K)

Hohol dedected

Attached: pobrane.jpg (199x253, 10K)

t. POOlanders

Why do you prefer Estonia and Latvia to Lithuania ?

anyone who has been there Frenchie would say the same. Lithuania was destroyed by commie scum and used as a dump for Russia worst genetic rejects. Its a shame and a sad tale.

>the real europe
your the most cucked nation in existence and you think you can claim to be comparable to the rest of the civilized world.

Yeah full of commie heritage, albeit it's not that bad. Wilno ( capital ) is pretty ok. Clean and solidly renovated.

Fuck you alright, you germans destroyed what white man worked for years and years bringing this cancer to europe

germanic europe > southern europe = eastern europe > grecoturk "europe"

Austria should be included, but otherwise I agree. EU or not, you lads are brothers through thick and thin, and we will always stand side by side with Germany, France, Spain Portugal and the rest of Europe against the world.

Attached: IMG-20190430-WA0009.jpg (690x638, 26K)

>grecoturk "europe"
that would be the balkans.

It's en vogue to be a pole and self-hating, because we are less better than the germanic pals from west, tbqh.

>brexit party

"""Based""" (((farage))) splitting the right wing vote

Jesus user we're 96 percent white and lovely countryside. What the fucks your problem ?

I don't hate you. It's just that I met some of you at Oktoberfest and found that you cannot be trusted. You guys are hilarious though.

You are an absolute fucking disgrace.

Fuck you, eternal ally.

Fuck Sweden and fuck Switzerland,cowards!

>Czechs
>Human

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 30K)

Czechs and Slovenes are great people

only if they didn't speak those shitty languages.

You take that back.

But it's true, also he said slovenes, not croatians. Croatian language has more turkish words than slovenian, but both sound retarded.

Haha fair enough then

It's a Slavic language, but ok I'll roll with it memeflaggot.

greek is not slavic or turkic language, but has more turkish loanwords too just like yours (if not much more)

you hate us cuz you ain't us

Attached: switzerland.jpg (351x253, 21K)

you are mountain jews.

I have seen this thread 8 times now.

and you are jelly :^)

Who said anything about Greek language? I was defending our Slavic languages. And Croatian doesn't have that many T*rk loanwords, a handful at best.

yeah we need to deport all gingers to ireland ASAP

Russian or polish sounds better than czech or slovenian-croatian balkanic turk slavic.

Yikes. Found the memeflag troll. Case closed.

you prefer the west thats getting destroyed over the east that will stay european..

>Britfag
>not dead
prolly crawled from under a truck with a knife in his back

+his face melted with acid

>Estonia
>real Europe
lel

Attached: estonian khan.jpg (685x410, 24K)

kek looks like Putins cousin

Chceš do držky ty píčo vymydlená?? Tě nakopnu do řiti tak silně, že ti moje bota vylítne hubou ty eurosráči.

Fucking based and redpilled
Russians are orcs

because they are finngoloid cousins

Attached: 15565637716210.jpg (603x1095, 88K)

Wait
>hating austria
Imagine hating your fellow germans.

Do you know why Putins eyes became squinty? I remember a Putin with pretty big non-Asian looking eyes.

This change of heart is truly touching, Nigel but I think we're both fucked.

He didn't look part Asian before.

Attached: 27A2A5E700000578-0-image-a-32_1429195819030.jpg (636x382, 54K)

Botox. Gotta be a pretty boy.

Attached: putin-cheek-filler.jpg (600x400, 30K)

I guessed so myself.

Maybe he got plastic surgery to appeal to as many 'Russians' as possible

Plastic surgery?

because he is not slavic, he is a vepsian mongoloid + aging

I dont get the hate against Irish, Austria, Polish and many others.

Hate North Africa, Turkey and any non-White "South Europeans" though. If you are an actual White Spanish or Italian you cool though.

maybe a gay boy.

I would unironically beat you senseless if you you said this to me in Poland

Attached: 1555178714958.jpg (960x720, 99K)

Real Putin is long dead, the current one is like sixth

A friend of mine is half Jap. They often change their degree of Asianness over time.

Attached: Kawaii.gif (300x296, 1.88M)

This is the first actual instance of hate towards us by a German. It's usually mutts and scandis

maybe better hate yourself as all the other europeans also hate you, Hans

Does he look more euro or more asian? Or does he resemble the modern Russian?

Attached: Eww.png (658x545, 210K)

Modern RUSSIANS are white as any other white nationality, but Russia is a huge country so you have many Turkic, Asiatic ethnic groups that frequently get presented on /pol as the average Russians.

P.S. They live separately, the non-white nationalities have their own autonomous provinces usually.

Here's the true version of the map.

Attached: 1533336132956.png (1374x1245, 66K)

Krauts getting preferential treatment again.

Attached: 1522519997_fantasticheskiy-garri-4.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Don't worry Americans are too.

Fuck off Merkel

The EU is finished bury it

why do you even want to to rape halgas? disgusting

Attached: 471d62f0aa9c44e7916289be783ba7ab--greek-pottery-pompei.jpg (252x297, 41K)

As I said If you are a real European Italian you dope af. But I know there are some lassen creatura in the South from personal experience. Its no coincidence that part of your country is shit while the others are not.

Just look at Keanu Reeves. He is getting more Asian by the year. He is from Brazil, half German and half Jap and basically stranded here. Looks like a Mexican. Some part of me still wants to deport him.

Identified the mongrel. No real Spanish guy would have been offended. Lets get him brethren

Dat feel when your mom is Norwegian

I can see you are NOT from Europe
No one would put Romania in the same cup like other coutries

FYI that europe is already dead

>This is the first actual instance of hate towards us by a German.
That is the most retarded thing I've heard today

oh lugg
ibs dis bread again

Attached: 1554237388011.gif (512x481, 646K)

I meant on Jow Forums

Kys eu fag
Hope you enjoy sucking them nigger dicks kek

kys kraut

forgot pic

Attached: 1556740838262.jpg (1374x1245, 887K)

Okay some parts of Switzerland like Zurich and Alpine towns like Zermatt have some of the best people in them having been there many times. Also Switzerland is probably the last majority German French speaking nation to not be allowing millions of migrants infest their country. They take immigration seriously no matter what your feelings are and they aren't part of the EU so if the EU gets pissed off they armed most of their citizens so it'll be nearly impossible for anyone to touch them also considering most people have at least 2 years in the military under their belt cause of mandatory conscription. I'd say Switzerland is the best nation in Europe!!!

Fuck yeah. Tell the EU to come fuck with us and well rip their nuts off considering we armed our entire population.

What's the deal with Switzerland in all these threads? Aren't they just a mix of Northern Italians, French and Germans?

What do you think about Scotland?

Attached: 1556703141866.png (666x718, 173K)