Black anons here how do you feel about being black

Black anons here how do you feel about being black

Attached: 7743FE9A-DA13-4E5A-A976-B3F31C479775.jpg (712x949, 67K)

Animals don’t have feelings.

Also I am black ama if you would like

I’m a human like you and I have feelings

nothing special tbqh, i feel fine with it, plus i always get some extra pussy because of my skin color so it's all good

how do you feel about being black

this.

why are you black?

Right...

Attached: B01EF352-928B-435B-830D-02000A2F91B8.jpg (428x640, 70K)

>niggers
>feelings

lmao

Would you consider certain black people niggers and other black people non-niggers?

I certainly consider certain white people "niggers" or white trash.

What shade are you, I’m the color of peanut butter

White trash people are Irish aka snow monkeys

Also we're gonna need proof, user. timestamp or GTFO

They should feel VERY proud user. Especially ones who's ancestor's fought and died for them.

Just Look at those exceptional black Chads.

Attached: 167090-049-69103B80.jpg (426x240, 18K)

They are Beasts of the Field

I enjoy my thick, uncircumcised, black long cock.

Nigger

> the civnat nigger loving post
kys faggot

Hate it.

Do you really consider yourself to be African?

east african black man checking in, I feel like a god with how women treat me at my university. dad's an electrical engineer so we're financially well off. life's so fuckin good

begorrah

Still better than you, you unrefined mutt.

I'm a pitch-dark nigger, it makes all Polish pussies wet, feels good man.

yes. as black I hate african migrant that can only behave like animals. they make all other black look bad.

I don't feel anyway about it. I live my life like any other man. /pool/ isn't the real world. I just come here for unfiltered opinions and I don't have to necessarily agree with them to digest them.

Attached: 1556733496619.jpg (960x653, 247K)

nigger

They feel like they have dindu nuffin

meme flag disregarded.

wait there are actually black people on this board?
I thought their IPs were banned?

fpbp

feels good being superior to wh*toids

Attached: 1556674651722.gif (640x443, 2.88M)

Conflicted feelings. I have a bloated ego so sometimes I feel like I’m better than the rest of my kin but I’m smart enough to know I’m probably not.
In relation to other races, whites in particular to be blunt, I wish we had better relationships since we have to deal with each other every day in my country but I know it’s he Jew that’s keeping us at odds and there isn’t much I can do about that
Those look like aborigines.
Loaded question. I used to consider criminal blacks niggers but I realized that was a self hating behavior so I stopped. Black criminals mostly do petty crimes and are much more mild compared to other races to yeah

At least I’m a mutt of high IQ people. Can’t say the same of niggers/Irish

I feel bad for anons in this thread who have never met a good black person. They legitimately think all blacks are niggers, but thats just not true. There are a decent amount of perfectly respectable black people. OP and the rest in this thread I really really doubt are niggers at all.

Attached: 928.png (3333x2416, 1.89M)

Based. Honorary white man.

Nigger detector needs an update

what's the point of calling me that, you do realize nigger has little weight in african cultures right? i'll continue my successful life, with both women and money, while you rot on an internet forum blaming imaginary jews for your sub-humanity. nothing will change, remember that you filth :)

being black / white mixed is like operating on two different systems, or OS, switiching from linux to windows.

They are aborigines. Are you saying they’re not human?!? you fucking racist

Why bro

Imagine being part of a group with an average IQ of 85. Oh wait, you don’t have to.

>much more mild compared to other races so yeah

So acknowledging a racial/cultural divide between yourself and a clearly distinct culture is self hating? I'm really not following that. Not that I care at all about how your feel about being any particular race, I'm just saying I view the whites in my race who are distinctly a different inferior culture a bunch of niggers.

This board is full of them, tbf.

Honestly I'm always somewhat suspicious of blacks who dress like they're from the hood or follow hip-hop culture. If you aren't dressed like a career criminal then I am usually willing to give you a chance.

Black people are alright. Most blacks aren't niggers. And a nigger can really be any race. But also if you're a modern (non-classical) liberal then I'll probably not like you regardless.

I'm 100% fine with upstanding individuals regardless of race. Even after years on Jow Forums I haven't been completely brainwashed by the stormnigger floods. Incidentally isn't stormfront run by jews?

whats it like being around humans? is it intimidating?

Lets see your DNA results, cletus.

No. All Africans are black but not all blacks are African. Just like being German and being European.

Human is a white mans word, you shouldn't use it.

Every time I am reminded that Jow Forums is right about my people I want to kill myself. When I vist America black americans give me despair.

>calling yourself a nigger
Certainly you speak ironically

No, not technically. Neanderthals were genetically compatible with us but they weren't humans either. They're hominids to humanoids.

I'm sorry bro. That sucks. I'm not too proud of American whites either, or Europeans even, for what it's worth. We all really dropped the ball.

I'm white and I was born in Africa, doesn't that make me African?

How does it feel to have the lowest IQ out of all the races?

Off topic but I accidentally touched a niggers hand while picking up McDonald's order and I forgot to wash my hands before eating. End me now.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to call myself, an Afropole? Sounds retarded, besides I lurk on Jow Forums, so I have pretty much adopted its culture, besides getting worked over words is pussy-tier. A whitey is a whitey, a nigger is a nigger, what's so offensive about any of these words.

just as elon musk is the richest african

kind of meh.
on tinder the only white girls i match with in my area are trashy as fuck and either fat or have multiple kids already.
trying to find a 8+/10 white girl with no kids and has ‘no white boys’ on their profile is like trying to find a needle in 100 haystacks.

italy must be quarantined off at once

>human like you
I wouldnt be so sure of that, my genetically predisposed to crime friend

Attached: 1528131825177.jpg (749x400, 74K)

Your low income scum is not as cancer as ours.

Irony on a computer is hard. I think every user here agrees aboriginals aren’t humans

I didn’t say that. I’m not sure i consider aborigines black.
I try not to look down on anybody because in truth we’re all more similar than we think we are and one false step and I could’ve been that dopehead on the side of the road with 5 needles in his nuts. I may have more achievements or accomplishments than them but I could lose it all in a heartbeat like anyone else. I try to sympathize with people instead of judging them.

I’m the opposite of you, I grew up giving niggers a chance and other races too. As time flew by I started to dislike or even hate minorities more and more. Just stay in your counrty or community its really all I’m asking for.

/thread

RIP, you have AIDS now.

What kind of nigger was that? If it was a Somali or something along those lines, you'd better have a medical check-up ASAP, those apes are filthy af.

This is a dishonest thread.
Obviously they fucking hate themselves, otherwise they wouldn't need some college (((educated))) faggot to make threads like this for them.
The fact that you had to make this thread proves that they aren't supposed to have more representation or responsibility than they currently do.
EAT SHIT, YOU SCUMFUCK DEMOCRAT

In a way yes. You are African in the sense that you were born in Africa but you probably have a different heritage.

very proud

Meant to Reply to

Attached: statusquonigger.png (625x133, 21K)

Well my IQ is 150 so I feel fine

Zero problems. My Grandfather built a hospital in Sierra Leone and several outbuilding which included a Christian schoolhouse. My Grandmother felt that black people were very spiritual people.

How do you survive in the land of our masters?

We need more blacks in Israel. God speed user, have 20 kids. Maybe even with an ashkenazi girl.

I'm about as African as Fish and Chips.

No, it was a coal black gorilla type.

I call bullshit

Just find a European girl they’re far classier than American whites

Stop insulting them please. Some of them would fairly unite the alt right cause and serve as redpillers, showing that alt-right is also a choice for them. And they are pawns in (((their))) game, too.

Attached: RedPillThemToDeath.jpg (720x607, 53K)

Test

It’s aight

Its so vulgar and disgusting most of my kind behaves like this.

Well, you'd better have that checkup. If he was working at McDonald's, he must've been just a lowly nignog. If you do not die in the next 3 days, you'll be fine.

Allone mostly.
Between smarts and manner I'm disconnected enough from other black people that I often feel like there's no place to me.

A black man among niggers, if you will. And with white people I just feel like some sort of imposter.

ITT: Incels pretending too be black

Is this a new cuck fetish or something?

>he doesn't know criminal blacks are literal pawns of the high powered elite

based

again, why would that matter to me? my family does well financially and i'm doing fine academically. dating statistics/dick size statistics that people cope with here don't matter either, why? because I'm actually fucking women(mainly whites) at college while you people waste your youths rotting away. stats don't change the state of my being

you on the other hand are coping with your subhumanity via unreliable statistics, which you don't even know how to read properly, and historical successes your "people" have accomplished. and by your people, i mean the .01% that carried your civilizations while your direct ancestors worked away like slaves on a potato farm or under some general as a brainless drone. you'll always be below me, nothing you say here will change that.

You are probably a weak whitey who has a fetish for BBC

This is false, by having the “base Blackman” in any movement for whites will ultimately harm us late down the road.

Some blacks can be honorary whites. Most will never give up victimhood, and many are too low IQ to be useful anyway

>t. bong

Is this really what Jow Forums has become in my two years of absence?

Muh dik fug yo bitch oop moop uga booga bix nood muh fugga

I have a fetish for white girls tbqh, I only black Polish slags, so don't worry about it too much