TAKE THE CHRIST PILL

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
"But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you.” Matthew 11:22

"He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14 Leave them; they are blind guides.[d] If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.” Matthew 15:13,14

But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”
Matthew 16:15,19

The end is near, this Babylon will be reduced down to the dust. You must accept the Lord before it is to late.

Attached: 1556647050158.jpg (3130x2070, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/cain-khazaria
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

glory!!

Attached: SEVENGIFTSOFTHEHOLYSPIRIT-public-domain.jpg (1200x800, 1.41M)

AMEN

Amen OP

Attached: cleanse-temple.jpg (512x284, 78K)

Attached: quote-if-i-had-to-baptise-a-jew-i-would-take-him-to-the-bridge-of-the-elbe-hang-a-stone-around-marti (850x400, 66K)

[1:28] God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth."

"Thus amongst the blessings of marriage, the child holds the first place. And indeed the Creator of the human race Himself, Who in His goodness wishes to use men as His helpers in the propagation of life, taught this when, instituting marriage in Paradise" Pius XI CASTI CONNUBII

Attached: 1556563837442.jpg (472x600, 86K)

>“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
If I commit to seeking Truth, is it likely that I will eventually arrive at Christ?

Yes brother it is certain.

Attached: 1556720492145.jpg (1742x2500, 1.07M)

That's a comforting thought.

We must make Jow Forums christian

Jow Forums is, has, and always be a Christian board.

And in those days the fathers will be slain in one place with their sons, and
brothers with the others will fall in death, till it flows like a stream from their blood. 2. For
a man will not in mercy draw his hand from his sons, and from his sons’ sons, to kill them;
and the sinner will not draw his hand from his honored brother; from the dawn to the setting
sun they will kill each other. 3. And a horse will walk up to his breast in the blood of the
sinners, and a wagon will sink in to its height. 4. And it those days the angels will come into
the secret places, and will collect in one place all those who aided sin; and the Most High will
arise on that day to pass a great judgment over all the sinners.

Jesus is the only Savior

Attached: 1556614740534.jpg (1152x1472, 174K)

Attached: 1530195899510.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

This will be difficult because I have through my /PaganGenerals/ converted probably thousands and today most Jow Forumsacks are firm believers in the old Gods.

Attached: 1497972306053.jpg (896x950, 134K)

Attached: the mark.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

White Israel remember thyself.

God made a covenant between Himself and the White Israelites, to protect us throughout all the ages, to have the White Adamite Children of Abraham multiply to be as numerous as the stars in the sky.

It was prophesied that we Whites would forget who we are.

The Edomite Jews, the sons of Cain, founder of Canaan, have stolen our history. We are living through the Bible's prophecies. The lying Jews who are not Jews, just as Jesus accused them in the NT.

anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/cain-khazaria

Attached: Aryan Israel - Edomite Jews 1.jpg (800x768, 304K)

>

hur känns det att ha en lång negerkuk i arslet svenne

See you guys in heaven, soon!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

Amen!
18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[a] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.

>whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”
what did he mean by this

The best way to convert people to Christianity on this board is to bring out what Jesus said about the Jews.

In particular 1 Thessalonians 2 - the Jews killed Christ and they are hostile to everyone.

And

Gospel of John chapter 8 - the Jews are the children of Satan.

Attached: image.png (612x392, 466K)

Amen, boys. Although we cannot predict that day (for only the Father in Heaven knows) we must be prepared to go at any time.

HE is Risen

Isn't that a contradiction though? Isn't it supposed to be after Antichrist has had his way? There's been no famous one eyed evil leaders executing Christians yet. We can easily predict the day and it's nowhere near.

Jesus isn't going to come down and slaughter the Jews for you, okay? Miracles don't happen. If you care about people's souls so much, consider the following.

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. College is a whore factory. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics. The only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide.

Attached: 1427187831510.jpg (708x1024, 75K)

You haven't read ahead.

Most Jews will die.
All non believers will.
You will regret this on judgement day when you bow before Jesus Christ and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

opinion on christian atheism?

About as meaningful as nothing.

Amen!

Here's God's opinion.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

Why is it that the "Who cares what happens here, God's Kingdom is in Heaven" brand of Christians don't just kill their children quickly instead of slow and painful after selling everything off for a few earthly comforts?

>rainbow flag
nice subtle protestant subversion

>“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
>getting cockblocked
>by an arab
lol

When it happens you won't realize what's going on. It might be happening now. Only The Father knows.
Matthew 24:36

Attached: picture-13.jpg (500x800, 100K)

Matthew 10:34 KJV

Think not that I am come to send peace on Earth. I came not to bring peace but a sword.

Attached: 510443f6ae5429e1f0b5cc65a206d730.jpg (460x460, 55K)

From what I've seen, people mostly stop by to laugh at you

I hope there's not Pr*testants in this thread.

>still focusing your attention to material things like the jews
they are just here to distract you, find Jesus and fuck the Jews, they chose their side

Attached: 1536733396085.png (1440x1080, 956K)