How do I stop hating the fact that my girlfriend has had sex in the past?

How do I stop hating the fact that my girlfriend has had sex in the past?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 935K)

You don't date a whore that you will never be able to own or trust.

By being an adult and realizing there’s more to life than emphasis on sex. If that’s all you can think about, you need to re-evaluate your life or move to the Middle East.

You get over it and understand the fact she wants to fuck you now and potentially forever.

So date a whore you can own and trust?
A whore. Trustworthy.
What.

Is that a thing when a fem has sex the dna of the man who fucked him is still inside of her and can pass to the child ure about to have? Hmmmm

Her* lmao

R E A D I N G
C O M P R E H E N S I O N

It is normal to hate her for that.

>How do I stop hating the fact that my girlfriend has had sex in the past?
Was it with you? If not just don't marry her. And you'll be fine.

Attached: Justdumpherwhenyouaredone..jpg (563x274, 32K)

find another gf

Pretty much this. If it bothers you that much, for sure. If she's already had 6 flings, then you're probably fair in assuming she might have another 6.

telegony. She cucked herself before she ever met you. Technically you're still getting your fair share of your offspring. And she is the one losing out. But it's unnerving to consider the losers that might have fucked her have their DNA in your kid.
Why do women do this to themselves?

>le pump and dump maymay
Don't pretend you're not just as bad as the whores when you do that.
If men kept in their damn pants, we'd have far fewer whores today, too.

>If men kept in their damn pants, we'd have far fewer whores today, too.
They're trying. But women seem to be happy sharing a small number of men. They seem to love the idea of polygamy.

Attached: 20190617_183214.jpg (1080x1179, 165K)

this

also hating her past doesn't eliminate it, it just wastes your time thinking about these dudes you'll likely never meet. it also thins out your dating market but whatever.

can a day go by when incels don't make this thread?.

You have no right to complain or gripe about hedonism if you're just as willing to indulge in it.

>telegony
Good thing we're not fruit flies!

>Good thing we're not fruit flies!
Despite major advances in genetics, many questions remain about how some traits are inherited.

"We know that features that run in families are not just influenced by the genes that are passed down from parents to their children. Various non-genetic inheritance mechanisms make it possible for maternal or paternal environmental factors to influence characteristics of a child," says Dr Crean.

In the flies, for example, it has been shown that males that are well-fed as larvae go on to produce big offspring.

"Our new findings take this to a whole new level -- showing a male can also transmit some of his acquired features to offspring sired by other males," she says. "But we don't know yet whether this applies to other species."
>they just haven't studied it in humans. You'll probably start to panic when they demonstrate it in mice.

Attached: 1563832041895.jpg (320x209, 9K)

>You have no right to complain or gripe about hedonism if you're just as willing to indulge in it.
Why? The divorce rate for men with multiple partners is nowhere near as high.

Spend eternity searching for a girlfriend without a history. Or just view women as baby machines and warm holes.

Men might be better than women at shifting from promiscuous life to exclusive married life. I don't think the data can really say one way or the other. But someone still has to be giving the dick for her to get the dick. If you enable sluttiness you're part of the problem.

>I don't think the data can really say one way or the other. But someone still has to be giving the dick for her to get the dick. If you enable sluttiness you're part of the problem.
I wish I could figure out how to disable sluttiness.

> Do not date a whore THAT you will never be able to OwN or TRUST

What about this am I not compreheding fuckface?

You are implying that you should date A Whore and own her and somehow trust her.

By realizing it's your own fault for not getting to her before her first bf.

This. You must take responsibility for not knowing simultaneously every women in existence and also being attractive to each one at the same time

You're male and it's in your genetics to get autism rage when women have sex with people that aren't you

Attached: 755930AD-C256-45A1-AE94-70C6C96ACA5C.jpg (750x990, 380K)

Very simple.

The modern conception of "romantic" love, where a man is supposed to find support and trust and love in a companion, is retarded.

The ancients had it right. Women are for breeding. You don't care if she's had sex with other people, because that's literally all she is. Get your emotional needs fulfilled in platonic relationships with men.