FIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO BLACK IQ STATS?

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO NASTY STUFF THAT MUSLIMS DO?

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO NASTY STUFF THAT JEWS DO?

NO.

We are here to open people's eyes to THE ONGOING PROGRAM OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE WHITE RACE.

Saying anything like the first 3 talking points will DEMONIZE YOU in front of an AUDIENCE therefore it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.

The SWARM has developed and field tested a series of talking points which have been proven to wake up the AUDIENCE to the fact that the Anti-White's terminology ADVOCATES and JUSTIFIES the GENOCIDE of White people through continued MASS non-White immigration into EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.

Everything stems from the MANTRA which exposes the GENOCIDAL DOUBLE STANDARD:
whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/

The Anti-White uses repeating phrases rooted in double standards, USE THE TALKING POINTS revealed in Beefcake's Bootcamp to expose them:

Link 1) fightwhitegenocide.com/responding-to-anti-whites/

Link 2) fightwhitegenocide.com/beefcakes-bootcamp/

When an Anti-White inevitably calls you a "Racist/Nazi/Bigot" for OBJECTING to the forced extinction of White people, use MANTRA LOGIC and form a question based on their accusation:

"Would you call a BLACK person RACIST/NAZI/BIGOT if THEY objected to conditions which were leading to a world WITHOUT BLACK people, or is that just something you do to WHITE people?"

When an Anti-White inevitably justifies White Genocide by saying that we colonized Native Americans, use MANTRA LOGIC and form a question based on their justification:

"African Moors colonized and enslaved Europeans for nearly one thousand years, care to justify AFRICAN GENOCIDE because of THEIR colonialism?"

Bump the thread so that everyone can see these resources!

Attached: 07F7EEFD-950D-4EBD-9C99-4252F5BCE51A-960-000001E40EFBA11D.jpg (718x466, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8K6Nm0di_ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cant help it user... I have the jungle fever.

Attached: 1556677991313.jpg (937x1171, 154K)

You are participating in your own genocide.

Forced mass immigration and assimilation is genocide. It was genocide when it was done to the Tibetans and its genocide when it's done to us.

I dont get why people are so obsessed by this thing. I mean if we racemix dont blacks get hurt too?

that is a 29/10 for a black chick, but I still wouldn't date her

OP thanks for the information, I will use it.

When two populations live in the same territory, over time, they blend into one another.

Whites are BY LAW not allowed to have a single country, state, city, or neighbourhood for themselves (where mixing can not occur)

Africa will be full of Africans
Asia will be full of Asians
The Middle East will still be full of Arabs.

But whites will be completely exterminated through racemixing because a handful of powerful people decided to make EVERY White country and ONLY White countries "melting pots"

Isn't it YOUR decision though who you're going to breed with? Even if Europe or any other country that's majority white gets totally infested by non-whites, can't whites still keep their numbers?

Whether I disagree with racemixing whether you disagree with racemixing, it will happen slowly over time. However:

Whites are already being made a minority in all of their homelands by the staggering rates of immigration ALONE, if we become the minority, it will be even easier and faster for our population to be assimilated (mixed) out of existence.

if you are saying that white people need to engage in a breeding war to stay majority in their own homelands then you are thereby admitting that genocidal policies have been put in place.

I'm not mad at you for not making that connection. But I think I've found a major flaw in your reasoning

Attached: 37D6AFF9-F50A-4229-9272-030532B660B4-228-0000000588817816.jpg (725x1024, 105K)

This...unironically.

You guys throw around the word "genocide" the same way feminists throw around the words "trigger" and "rape".

>Forced mass immigration and assimilation is genocide.
The existence of non-white people is rape! Check your non-white privilege!

That feel when nobody will fuck you so you claim there's a genocide against you.

This thread will surely be filled with FACTS and LOGIC from totally objective and legit sources!

>Whites are already being made a minority in all of their homelands by the staggering rates of immigration ALONE, if we become the minority, it will be even easier and faster for our population to be assimilated (mixed) out of existence.
This is similar to all the "90% of women have been raped!" bullshit. Get a job or I will fuck you up the ass with a curling iron so that your shit is welded onto your sphincter tissue.

Also, that cunt in your pic looks like she's 13 or something. Real women have big, jiggling tits.

Attached: wonder_why_they_called_ya_that____by_theycallhimcake_dbyk6en-fullview.jpg (1024x1080, 96K)

Alright, I used mantra logic to counter their arguments. What now? Shouldn't we target the core, the handful of powerful people? If no, why and what do we do next? If yes, why and how can we achieve that?

I'm not against race mixing, but I don't encourage it either. I believe that the majority of X people can be assimilated in another country's culture etc. which can't happen instantly.

The only problem I see with my logic, (based on your arguments) is that, for this to happen (the assimilation), the powerful need to allow it, which brings me back to my question. Shouldn't we target the few powerful?

It's literally the UN definition of genocide.

>Whites are BY LAW not allowed to have a single country, state, city, or neighbourhood for themselves (where mixing can not occur)
I agree! Us whites need a safe space where nobody can make us cry or hurt our feelings! We are the are the most precious and super-speshul race. My mommy said so.

>Africa will be full of Africans
>Asia will be full of Asians
>The Middle East will still be full of Arabs.
All of these places are actually ethnically diverse, with many foreign minorities.

>But whites will be completely exterminated through racemixing
What's next? Are you going to argue that farting is a form or rape? You sound like a feminist. I want to rape you to make you shut the fuck up. Make me a sandwich, cunt.

>because a handful of powerful people decided to make EVERY White country and ONLY White countries "melting pots"
I love how you guys talk about the "melting pot" one minute and then bitch about "ethnic enclaves" the next minute. Those things are opposites. There is a lot of race-mixing in non-western countries, but you just disregard it.

Would you call an Asian person an INCEL if EVERY single Asian country and ONLY Asian countries were being flooded with hundreds of millions of non Asians? Or is that just a trick you save for White people?

Nobody is trying to make a mixed mocha colored humanity in EVERY and ONLY Asian countries!

Smol boobs matter faggot

If they want to get laid, they should fuck the TF2 soldier.

youtube.com/watch?v=8K6Nm0di_ts

The UN also says that making fun of a Anita Sarkeesian online is the same as rape. I spit on the UN.

Lol stop crying you fucking faggot. There are people moving to every country. No shit people will more likely move to better quality places in higher numbers. As other areas become higher quality people will move there, too. How stupid are you? Nobody moves to the first world because white people are there. They move because the QOL is better there. Nobody is preventing you from being white, marrying a white girl, and having white kids. Nothing. Nobody. You just make excuses because you're a fucking pussy.

Projecting. If you don't like really huge boobs, you are either a pedophile or a faggot who likes traps.

Women with small breasts should not have kids. Babies need human milk, not baby formula.

We target the powerful by exposing the anti-white talking points THEY HAVE CREATED as ones that ultimately advocate/support/or cover for White genocide.

We take their power away by destroying their terminology by imposing ours and reminding people that WE are in the moral high ground because WE OPPOSE OUR OWN GENOCIDE.

Attached: IMG_6715.jpg (1394x921, 152K)

Yes. Both races will be destroyed by the mixing.

Exactly! A good example are the UAE. Before they were modernized and built, people didn't care, but now you see people from all around the world getting there and opening business.

Unless I start seeing or hearing about literal genocide, then I won't bat an eye.

>Would you call an Asian person an INCEL if EVERY single Asian country and ONLY Asian countries were being flooded with hundreds of millions of non Asians?
Yes. Every time I see an Asian guy on the internet whining about how Asian women won't fuck him, I want to beat him with a baseball bat until he chokes on his own gook blood and bone fragments. Asian women belong to white men and all gook men can do is cry about it.

Beating up the men of other ethnic groups and taking their women is manly.

>Nobody is trying to make a mixed mocha colored humanity in EVERY and ONLY Asian countries!
That's because Asian women want white men.

Japan, Taiwan, and the United Arab Emirates are wonderful and rich non-White countries.

I don't see anybody trying to flood THOSE countries with hundreds of millions of people of different races!

Not point in fighting it goy, just accept your people fate as one of the many dead and forgotten peoples of history.

Tits grow naturally during and a little after pregnancy you fucking moron. You can go fuck a cow with humongous hangers if that's your liking, I'd like to see your opinion once they reach 50-80 and have huge perky and wrinkly tits.

>I don't see them trying to flood
This is why everyone can see you for the pathetic faggot you are. Nobody is "flooding" us with refugees. The numbers are minimal in the grand scheme of things. They don't "steal" women or jobs. And the fact you're so stupid you don't know about all the white people with homes and businesses in the UAE just adds emphasis the fact you're some sexually repressed faggot who realizes he can't compete and wants his "competition" removed rather than just improving his NEET ass.

See this:

bomp for 14 words

FACT: During ancient times, Aryan men beat the shit out of Dravidian men. This made Dravidian women wet in the pussy and so the Aryan men used them as sperm dumpsters and made Indian people.

Was that "self-genocide"? I call it conquest.

Some of the Dravidian women may have accepted their white conquerors. Others may have needed a bitch slap to recognize their new boss. Either way, it doesn't matter.

>UAE
>not flooded by other races
Pick one brother.

Haven't been in the other 2, but to me UAE seemed like a "melting pot"

>Before they were modernized and built, people didn't care, but now you see people from all around the world getting there and opening business
Those Arab women are getting Aryan cum in their cunts whether they like it or not! Conquest!

Again, would you call a black person a racist if he objected to policies which were leading to a future in which his race no longer existed?

Attached: 3454C565-B247-453E-B22A-1B598E0D4D55-599-0000009C044E5CA3.jpg (953x836, 166K)

>what about what about what about
Pathetic. You truly are. You keep playing this teenager logic game of "assume i'm right about x then reverse races!" But your issue is your initial assumption. You lie then ask a question about a scenario where your lie is suddenly true.

Again, nothing is stopping you from getting a white girlfriend, marrying her, and having kids. Nothing. Except your own failures.

Bruh moment

>I don't see anybody trying to flood THOSE countries with hundreds of millions of people of different races!
A lot of Japanese right-wingers think that their country is being flooded with foreigners.

Are they correct? Well ... they are about as correct as European nationalists are.

>Would you call a BLACK person RACIST/NAZI/BIGOT if THEY objected to conditions which were leading to a world WITHOUT BLACK people, or is that just something you do to WHITE people?"

Wouldn't they make some bs answer and call you racist again?

Anywho I'm doing an experiment wearing a Hitler stache around town but no one has confronted me yet just get hungry looks from the women and jealous looks from the dudes. If anyone calls me names I will agree and claim to be far worse than Hitler

So you think genocide can only occur through mass murder, and not by other policy? Areas deemed too white in the US have forced immigration from somalia and other countries, with the goal of changing the demographics.
Mass immigration continues to change demographics, and welfare policy incentivises immigrants to have children that the natives pay for.
These government policies have artificially led to a demographic fall of whites by almost 50%. How far does this number have to drop before you call a spade a spade? Why is it that although racemixing does occur in all countries like Japan, is it not propped up by state or media enforcement, and not reaching numbers that threaten the existence of the native population?

>I'd like to see your opinion once they reach 50-80 and have huge perky and wrinkly tits.
>Implying small tits don't sag
>Implying 80 yr old women with small tits aren't just as disgusting as 80 yr old women with big tits.

We won't be forgotten. Look at the Mexicans. They remember both their Mayan and their Spanish ancestors.

By the way, Kike women will by culturally enriched also. This will be easy since Jewish men are incel pussies and all women hate them.

The powerful have very sophisticated ways to persuade the majority. Do you truly believe that through dialogue and persuasion we can defeat them?

>I'd like to see your opinion once they reach 50-80 and have huge perky and wrinkly tits.
Smart men throw their woman aside and find a new one when she's too old.

>That feel when nobody will fuck you
>This thread will surely be filled with FACTS and LOGIC from totally objective and legit sources!
Legitimately, are you retarded? You actually can't be so stupid as to go the armchair psychology hand wave and then brag about having some big brain superiority.

Try again though, Shlomo.

lol cringe boomer

>The jew is both a supreme evil capable of manipulating societies from the shadows and incel pussies that can't get laid
Lol. The reason Jews are marrying non-Jews more now is the same reason every other group is, too. We don't give a shit about sky magicians and "race science" anymore. People have more or less gotten past it since you don't need it to survive anymore.

Again. What stops you from breeding with someone of your own race?
Unless someone actively and directly tries to exterminate you, then who stops you?

>gets massively triggered by the blatant fact that his "movement" is blatantly incels, failures, and retards
Can't imagine why.....

Unironically he jew on TV

Bob Whitaker was right about propaganda and argumentation. His methods are like an anti virus against NPC malware.

>Can't even understand what I'm arguing
Try re-reading small brain.

You compare saggy small tits with saggy big tits?

Of course anything 80yo is disgusting, we're trying to figure out what's the least disgusting.

Gross

Attached: 0F614329-3393-4676-91CC-C3EA9AEE3B4E.png (596x579, 880K)

Bump.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1367159137_8xbv.jpg (2289x3000, 660K)

>wahh stop stereotyping me
>It's ironic because I say you is the stupid!!!
Want a (You) or something?

If millions of non-blacks were flooding into EVERY black country and ONLY black countries, and black people objected to this, would you call them all "virgins" and tell them to "have more babies"?

You are defending genocide

Legitimately, reasoning with an animal is easier. Try re-reading again maybe one day it will get through your empty head.

Degeneracy of tha highest orda. Who's gonna fuck you when you turn 80 and too become wrinkly?

Whites have no exclusive territory anywhere in the world for themselves.

Meanwhile every single White majority space and ONLY White majority spaces have to have a ton of non-whites dumped into them to meet "diversity quotas"

It's genocide because you are forcing the conditions which lead to racemixing.

We wouldn't have this problem if white people were allowed to have their own homelands, states, cities, neighbourhoods or schools but every time a large enough group of white people get together in one area they get chased down by "diversity"

>if this thing I'm assuming is happening and I switched the races would you be ok with it?!?
The issue is your initial assumption.

K thanks for playing. Bye bye

A+

Which type of non-white woman should we conquer next old bean?

The way I see it, we don't need to make a separate space for every race. We just need to kill off all the men with non-European Y chromosomes so that every man on the planet can trace his paternal ancestry to white conquerors. That way, ever white man will have a white wife for "romantic" sex and legit offspring ... and several non-white female slaves used for rough forced sex and the breeding of half-white child slaves.

I'm not against race mixing. Just be sure to treat your non-white wife like a slave and use her children as slaves.

What's stopping you from moving to Kenya right now and "racemixing" them? Nothing. You want to live in the comfort of Canada. Just like all the refugees. And still nothing is stopping you from getting a white girl. You're just looking for excuses.

>We need facts and logic and objectivity
>Now excuse me while I ad-hom and handwave as my only argument
No problem, Jew.

>lot of race-mixing in non-western countries
>a leaf trying to educate
No one believes you and no one ever will because you pulled that shit out of your faggot ass.

>14 words
I like big tits and big asses because they give me a throbbing boner.
Those were 14 words. Count em.

>U IS THE ADHOM KIKE SHILL SHLOMO
(You). Don't spend it all at once.

Yes, I would.

Now let me make my argument more clear: Who stops you from preserving your identity?

>It's ok when I do it, please don't call me out
We get it, Jude. You're not here to argue in good faith in the first place, strange how you would get so triggered over being called out for what you are when you're doing the exact same thing here. Makes you think.

What is Tibet. Go eat some foreskins.

Literally the jew who tells my women that whites are bad

Why do you advocate for the genocide of my race?

HES GOING ALL OUT ON THE BAIT

I see your point, even though I consider it ridiculous, but... what restricts whites from going to, let's say Africa, and start mixing there?
Is it maybe the terrible life conditions? Whites decide to stay in their countries because of the extremely good lifestyle and conditions. Non-whites decide to leave their countries and migrate to other because of the terrible life conditions.

>Isn't it YOUR decision though who you're going to breed with?

Look what OP starts with:
>ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO BLACK IQ STATS?

This is a reference to Rushton's research.

Rushton's core hypothesis is that IQ and penis size are inversely correlated. The big black cock makes the black man stupid, the small asian cock makes the asian man smart, whites are in the middle. The actual research isn't very good - his most important paper is a highly articulate meta-analysis pitched at a fairly low reading level, but his source data for Africa leans heavily on small sample size studies of highly disadvantaged populations. War orphans in historically illiterate jungles often don't have much test-taking experience, just like modern kids have shitty handwriting and couldn't key anything in Morse more detailed than 'SOS'.

OP, being a typical North American racist, has a near-irresistable sexual preference for the black cock. Look how often North American racists use 'cuck' as an insult, and what that says about their porn preferences. OP, being a typical North American racist, has extreme difficulty imagining that anyone doesn't share his preferences. Therefore, it follows that all white women will preferentially take black cock, and all black women will preferentially take black cock, leading to gradual blackening of the population.

I must stress that I don't consider anything WRONG with OP's love of the black cock - what is wrong is his assumption that his love of black cock is universal.

Keep breeding with white women folks. Be nice to them and stop spewing retarded shit when you get to know them.
Prove them that what the "jew" says isn't true at all and prove it with actions. No one is stopping you from that at least, but yourselves

>the jew

If you dig you'll find that most of the porn you watch was filmed by gentile-controlled companies.

Far easier to pretend there's a global conspiracy to prevent you from having sex than admit you might need to lose weight, get some confidence, and talk to a girl. Don't ya know?

No one really likes black cocks but white bimbos and unattractive black females. When I see "BBC x "incert race here" I gag

I've already pointed out some policies that artificially supress birthrates of whites while propping up up that of non whites. Immigration also displaces whites with numbers. This has already led to a decline of 50%, and will drop further if you look at the big data, leading to either a Brazil, South Africa, or worst case, Haiti scenario.
You can't argue that this is morally defensible just because people aren't being shot by the government.
Nobody stops me from having 3 or more children but being hindered and replaced has the same long term demographic effect: the destruction of native whites.

Jokes on you I watch amateur porn

>what restricts whites from going to, let's say Africa, and start mixing there?

Not much, really. The southern tip has a lot of whites and half-whites, the part north of the Sahara is mostly white. I suppose it would be hard to mix if you went to Tunisia since everyone there's pretty white, but...

Arabs and the majority of north Africans aren't white, unless you mean caucasoid.

"Because White countries are prosperous" does not justify globally mixing my race out of existence through immigration.

>FIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE

..who ever hasnt made a white baby isnt allowed to post in this thread.

Attached: 1555023590691.jpg (400x400, 32K)

If I flooded EVERY black country and ONLY black countries with millions of non-blacks faster than they could have kids, and pushed for them to "assimilate" with all these non-blacks, that would be genocide.

Why are you trying to justify the genocide of an entire race of people?

Stupid fucking Leaf

Shitskins are just puppets

KIKES ARE THE MAIN ENEMY

Attached: THEY ALL SHARE GUILT (Save and repost).jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

If nobody stops you from expanding or at least preserving your population, then nobody can really stop you from preserving your heritage and culture, even if the majority in X country are Y kind of people

If only I could read what the pic related is saying.

If whites had their own territory for themselves and every white person who wanted to live in a white community weren't chased down by diversity quotas then racemixing would have the capacity to destroy us.

At one moment YOU anti-Whites insist that Whites must share every aspect of their lives with non-Whites.

The next you go on to tell me that no one is forcing racemixing?

Give me a fucking break, you're forcing the conditions which lead to it which is genocide under international law.

It's YOUR will whether or not you decide to assimilate, stop trying to find the black sheep when there is none, take your life into your own hands and make what you will of it.

Also the ideal is that the non-whites (in your example) assimilate.

You are advocating policies that you know full well will eventually lead to the extinction of White people.

You're a genocidal lunatic

But aren't there on every country areas where minorities, of assuming same culture, are clustered all together

Going from 20% of the world population to 5 or 3% within 100 years isn't preserving your race, it is dwindling to extinction, and enforcing this demographic displacement is not only immoral but genocidal. You never answered my question. How low does the white percentage of the population have to go for you to consider it destructive? This argument wouldn't work if we were talking about animals or any other race, but you seem to want to defend the destruction of whites only.

>Oh ya what about all these scary things that aren't actually happening but I say they are so now you have to accept them as true so I can make this next point that relies on believing the retarded conspiracy theory crap!

Still won't explain to me what's stopping you from getting a white girl and having kids....

Take the honk pill

Attached: fzvqpo97c4v21.png (711x389, 249K)

if all whites can think of is racism they are low IQ and deserve any ailments they're currently experiencing.

Burger and leaf will be destroyed by own people.

China is 90+% Han Chinese.

Go figure.

Attached: IMG_6717.jpg (480x398, 29K)