OH WOW THEY ARE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYOMORE

OH WOW THEY ARE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYOMORE

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-051948.png (1440x2560, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1123352740363681792?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1123352740363681792?s=19

Wait a minute..

The Cuckenstienbergowitz brothers want Trump to intervene in Venzuela?
>The liberal utopia Sanders and Micheal Eat Moore praised and jerked off to?

Smells like a kike trick to me

>i-it's totally organic, they're not shills
>almost cream themselves when the war machine revs up

This is completely and utterly clown world. Honk...... honk. I can barely believe how ridiculously inconsistent every voice in the media is. It’s all just complete nonsense. Contradictory positions are being pushed by every corner of the media. I’m assuming to intentionally confuse and demoralize everyone and turn them into reactionary morons who will hate whatever they’re told to hate without question. This board is no different. Unplug before it’s too late. (It’s already too late). See you all in hell.

Trump is kike puppet and ZOG is trying to push this shit the since months. Guaido is also ZOG CIA plant

I want the fucking declass already, if only for the case study in how people spin when they've run out of space.

i enjoy it when leftists find out they're in bed with neocons.

Fuck white people America shouldn't even have a military Israel first only jews should have rights and borders they are gods chosen.

ear the anti-war left. Do not give them reason to wake up and take over from the communist tranny left. The tranny left will be Trumps re-election. The anti-war left means we are stuck with Biden or buttass.

It's not contradictory at all for Jews to push Jewish agendas. U R dum

Maduro's literally Jewish and has exclusive bargain deals with Israel to sell them oil.

Try again Oilab.

if you faggots haven't realized by now the Krassensteins are characters, heels for Trump, 100% kayfabe just like Ilhan Omar

Attached: file.png (2426x686, 579K)

Attached: (((KrassensteinBrothers))).jpg (1048x640, 71K)

Guaido looks like Obama and George bush had a baby. Doesn’t mean Maduros not comped but let’s be honest here, they all are

They’re prob already in jail, Q already proved trump has full control of the twitter replies

>when the weather cools

nigga it's May lmao

Lol I love maduro now

No you fucking retard, trump has negotiated world peace

the weather is cooling over here

Maduro made the fatal mistake of inviting in Russian bombers, he will be killed for it.

I know. By ending the American empire it means Russia takes over Middle East as well. Fuck Israel.

>Q already proved trump has full control of the twitter replies
Explain further

They were calling for snow where I live and that's not normal for this time of year where I live

Attached: buydemocracy.jpg (500x325, 54K)

don't humor him for fuck's sake

I just wanna see what kind of retardation he has to offer.
Q larpers give me good laffs

freaks

ever watch wrestling?

Here it is. Blame Trump and call him a war monger before the bombs start falling. It doesn't matter if it ever happens, what matters is that you feel like it has. Clown fucking world.

>when the weather cools
Idiot