ASTEROID HAPPENING

Get the fuck in here, we need to start taking this seriously, put our heads together and figure out if asteroids are coming or not.
>NASA contradicting themselves over how far the next asteroid impact is
>Drills being ran by NASA and numerous space agencies on what to do in the case of major impact
>KW4 asteroid passing very close to earth this month

Politically incorrect because the Jews probably know the truth and aren’t telling anyone. Also I dislike jews.

Attached: 68E2542A-DCEC-4D77-A160-1A9343E3E583.jpg (750x709, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELCSufkHelM
nypost.com/2019/05/01/god-of-chaos-asteroid-to-buzz-earth-in-2029
ancient.eu/Apophis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamchatka_meteor
bloomberg.com/features/2018-rich-new-zealand-doomsday-preppers/
youtube.com/watch?v=165g2Fb1NZc
youtu.be/g17UH53by1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 3182B76F-E8E4-4E10-A4A2-2F3DF8557FA0.jpg (1024x742, 131K)

Attached: Kinetic Impactor Deflections Memo.png (494x370, 186K)

ay yo trick. dat asroid come close to earf and imma fuck it back to mars wit muh bbc muh nigga. aint nuffin ta worry bout nah sayin? i gotchu senpai. i gotchu.

I hope so man

shut up faggot who gives a fuck

what the fuck can we do lol

>very close
At 14 times the lunar distance. Asteroid encounters like this are fairly common.

Russia has working hypersonic missiles

Usa already has hypersonic missiles that can go out of the atmosphere (and reenter)

It's all good, space defense is up and running in our lifetime

>find out the asteroid is landing in Africa
>backtobed.mpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=ELCSufkHelM

an occult ritual is being planned.

nypost.com/2019/05/01/god-of-chaos-asteroid-to-buzz-earth-in-2029

A 1,110-foot-wide asteroid named for the Egyptian god of chaos will fly past Earth in 2029 within the distance of some orbiting spacecraft, according to reports.

ancient.eu/Apophis/

Apophis (also known as Apep) is the Great Serpent, enemy of the sun god Ra, in ancient Egyptian religion. The sun was Ra's great barge which sailed through the sky from dawn to dusk and then descended into the underworld. As it navigated through the darkness of night, it was attacked by Apophis who sought to kill Ra and prevent sunrise. On board the great ship a number of different gods and goddesses are depicted in differing eras as well as the justified dead and all of these helped fend off the serpent.

Attached: Apophis.jpg (499x301, 60K)

Good. Do it, spaceniggers.

Based nig

Rolling for apocalypse within next 5 years

Reroll!

Remain forever in fear goyim

Attached: A2CEB060-9E57-4A92-9171-6E4F52E6C1E7.jpg (207x244, 8K)

Too good to be true

Attached: 519TnuaDjXL._SX425_.jpg (425x139, 12K)

Earth is flat.

>mfw it hits Tel Aviv

Attached: 1543366014372.png (332x332, 95K)

digits say apophis will destroy the world. KEK wills it!

Attached: praised.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

It's not just asteroids that are coming to Earth in our lifetime, Jesus is returning to earth too.

>2029
This year is very close to the year AI predicted humanity will die.

I hope it lands right on your house you fucking nigger

The question is how major? An asteroid hit the sea off the coast of Siberia last December with over ten times the energy of Little Boy, and no one even noticed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamchatka_meteor

>expect a major asteroid impact
I demand it.

More like at the end of this month.

>How are asteroids real
If the earth was in danger the jews would just tilt the disc that we're on to save themselves

Consecutive identical digits and it lands on Beijing.

Cool it with the anti semitism alright??

Attached: 1556255877701.jpg (640x468, 46K)

Attached: Listen.jpg (249x166, 7K)

wasnt an asteroid supposed to hit the earth today?

yeah this is all fear mongering... just another “happening” thread to give pathetic losers something to excite them

bloomberg.com/features/2018-rich-new-zealand-doomsday-preppers/

Attached: 1437688818569.jpg (303x309, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=165g2Fb1NZc

Is he talking about the New Mexico observatory that was closed and locked down with no real explanation?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (255x254, 8K)

I hope. I really want to die right now.

Let's me guess: the only way to survive is to raise taxes and accept 2 millions space 'fugees?

Depending on where it would strike this could be a good or bad thing.

Who cares, everyone dies eventually. So what if the majority of the population goes together.

Btw, the sun will mini nova in a few decades and the earth poles are currently shifting. We are fucked very soon regardless of what happens, just enjoy your life while you're here.

Attached: 1478834369279.jpg (2048x1205, 632K)

Apep is KEK.
Get ready.

Against an asteroid about .5km, which I think this is supposed to be, you’ll just get buckshot instead of a slug impact. The thing to do, which is difficult, is slightly nudge it to alter its trajectory.

Fuck off white boi

Is that a real picture? From where ? Mars ? Or just an 'artist illustration ?

>NASA knows Sephiroth summoned meteor

Attached: 1527022501766.gif (400x225, 1.52M)

You are both wrong and retarded which tend to go hand in hand

Cool I hope it hits me dead on.

Here you go.

youtu.be/g17UH53by1E

I hope everybody dies

This is why we need to kill jews and niggers

Imagine the tech we'd have if the noses weren't constantly undermining western civilization and using their pet niggers as biological weapons against us

We would have colonized Mars and have a fucking spacefleet that could blow this shitty rock up with the push of a button but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, can't have that goyim!

Attached: western civilization.png (680x652, 554K)

I guarantee I could beat the shit out of that gay snake and that little faggy dude with the stick, too.

Attached: 1548812115789.jpg (474x266, 32K)

Attached: 1498089676702.jpg (499x641, 98K)

Jesus nothing is going to happen, NASA came out explaining it.
Wait until 2027

Nasa means to deceive in hebrew. Fuck this retarded kike shit, space like it's told in textbooks isn't real. I see the moon during the day constantly.

I thought it was 2024? What the fuck, why do I keep seeing different dates everywhere with no sources. It's almost as if no one actually knows what the fuck they're talking about.

IT CANT HAPPEN IN MY LIFETIME IF I KILL MYSELF!
BOOM!
I JUST SAVED THE WORLD!

Attached: 4a515c343105688.jpg (2400x2400, 402K)

Based black man gonna save the world.

Chan Thomas predicted this. he said we were almost guaranteed a cataclysm within the next 400 years.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-01 x - uh oh - Paranormal - 4chan.png (1894x910, 790K)

based

audiblekek.gifpg

Is this why our great leader president Trump wanted to create a space force?

>This year is very close to the year AI predicted humanity will die
source?

nasa: pls give us money and stop paying attention to spacex

Who cares. The Jews are a bigger threat to humanity than a space rock.

>FFVII is manga becoming real.

>magine the tech we'd have if the noses weren't constantly undermining western civilization and using their pet niggers as biological weapons against us

When the fash had a country of their own they gave Werner von Braun, the greatest rocket scientist they had, a well-nigh unlimited budget devoted to building rocket-propelled bombs.

They couldn't even reliably get from Peenemunde to London without getting lost. It wasn't until decades later that the Americans managed to get anything to the Moon or Mars, and THAT wouldn't have worked if they hadn't had homosexuals (to invent the computer) and women (to program the computer).

Get to safety, user. Stock up on Clean Water and Water Purification Systems. Canned Food is great. Don't forget the Protein. Nuts help.
If you don't have a dog, get one. Adopt a big dog and give it lots of treats and love. A big dog is more intimidating than your sword or knives, I promise. And bullets run out. Try to avoid fights and save your energy.
If you can, print out a list of safe ways to prepare roadkill. Print out a list of safe things to eat (Dandelions, Earthworms, etc). Hunger is a force stronger than you can imagine.
Don't take in friends. Family only. Unless those friends are capable of fending for themselves or contributing more to the group than they take, you cannot save everyone.
The Elite will be in hidden bunkers that will probably be propped up as walled cities within a year or two. If you happen upon one they'll probably kill you. I'd suggest avoiding them but if you can get in and not die doing so that'll be your best bet at long-term survival.
Food will run out in a matter of days. Water will be as fast or faster. Lack of these basic essentials will drive people literally mad.
You must have enough food and water to sustain yourself for at least two weeks. After two weeks most people will be dead or on the verge of death. Those that aren't will probably be too weak to be a threat (Beware of Guns Though).
Make sure you have good shoes.
Make sure you have sturdy, thick, reliable winter clothes.
Do not trust anyone that isn't White or East Asian. The Lower the IQ the lower the Impulse Control, the more likely they will be to attack you for your supplies. Try to avoid them. Whites and Asians also pose a threat but less so. You're more likely to find a successful group from one of those demographics.

TLDR:
Food. Water (purifier). Weapon. Big Dog (Optional but recommended). High Quality Winter Clothes. Fire-Making utensils (Bag of Lighters).

Good Luck, user.

Attached: MissionAccomplished.jpg (370x278, 20K)

>God is finally putting an end to clown world

Attached: ben.jpg (396x263, 14K)

Pretty much, there isn't anything to be done, at least not by me. I have the emergency supplies I have, I'll leave the rest up to the fates. If an asteroid kills me... well so be it I guess.

Tyrone has our back.

22 33
oh shit, chinks gonna get ass blasted

Attached: 1542597139625.jpg (733x1100, 221K)

Once the great marker falls from the hoary abyss the time and stars will be right! The far city of rulyeh will rise from the benighted ocean it sank into.

Ia! Ia!

Just let it happen

If that happens I'll probably laugh myself into a coma.

Attached: 1556476118536.jpg (310x165, 13K)

big if true

I'm not worried about Climate Change
I'm not worried about the threat of an asteroid strike.
I'm afraid of man made Continental drift.

You mean a software developer predicted.

Anyone seen the film Melancholia? I'm getting similar vibes, and I'm at a similar point in life as the main character

Attached: thumbnailImage.jpg (1130x480, 27K)

I'm naming this thing "salvation".

based

based

Yeah they’re always saying shit like this.

Attached: D9B3E9C1-F4A1-41BA-9C63-064E65F7117C.png (750x1334, 3.45M)

Type in "supercomputer predicted humanity's death in 2030-40".
Weather it's a program or AI I dunno, but it said population will become too big, not enough resources, pollution will skyrocket by 2020. Stuff like that.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

This is fucking retarded nonsense.
While, over a long enough timeline, asteroids and comets can be said to strike the earth regularly enough to cause mass extinction events, they are sufficiently randomized that NASA are foolish to make fucktard statements like that one.
>an asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs...OMG, we're gonna be doomed when that happens again...and we're 65 million years overdue....aaaaaaargggghh!
This is horseshit of the purest kind. We could go for another 100 million years without a major strike.
Fact is, we probably had one a mere 12,000 years ago, which was the last big die-off.
But we could get one tomorrow.
No-one knows. No-one can currently predict the next one.
Stop worrying.

b-based swede?

N O T H I N G
W I L L
E V E R
H A P P E N
I N
O UR
L I F E T I M E S

Attached: starry sky wojaks.jpg (1200x750, 374K)

your lifetime is science speak for we dont know when but if we say soon we arent technically wrong. Fraudsters

yeah i know it's cnn, but still

Attached: bigshit.jpg (1349x625, 121K)

>women and homosexuals are the reason we made it to space

This might be the dumbest thing I've read on Jow Forums

>At 11:48 local time, an asteroid roughly 10 meters in diameter entered the atmosphere at a speed of 32.0 kilometres per second (72,000 mph), with a TNT equivalent energy of 173 kilotons, more than 10 times the power of the Little Boy bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945.

How is that reassuring exactly?
If something that small = 10 Hiroshima, imagine the rest...

Show me the money

Attached: 1553907482320.jpg (822x544, 67K)

maybe this is why aliens dont bother contacting us
theyve run the simulations and know that the tech level we have is insufficient to stop whatever is happening so theres no point in reaching out since were all dead anyway

Attached: 1554587356590.jpg (700x700, 194K)

you need to fly out to it, you can't deflect it that close

based as fuck

asteroid impacts are largely a myth. it's the electronic plasma tornados you gotta' worry about.

Please Jesus!
The world need a fucking reset for the best of all us

>but it said population will become too big, not enough resources, pollution will skyrocket by 2020. Stuff like that.

Ah yes, the usual billshit then
How is that related to atseroids?