When Bibi bombs innocent Christians in Gaza, he puts every Jews life in danger of reprisals attacks

From a statistical average, the 17 million Jews of the world think they can defeat 8 billion Christians and Muslims? We all know who did 9/11. I'm surprised more Americans are not enraged that the bombs we give to Israel go to kill fellow Christians in #Gaza. With the New world order scaling up the violence, we can expect this 'accelerationism' to well... speed up. My feeling is that eventually, a war with Iran will happen. Oil from that part of the world will be hard to get and this will trigger a global collapse. It will be the biggest cluster fuck in the history of mankind. In closing. If the Jews of Israel keep murdering Christians, we will fight back and when Israel attacks Iran, that will be the beginning of the end. What are our big world war predictions? Or do you think we'll just have regional wars and fiat currency will live forever?

Attached: bibiputsalljewslivesindanger.jpg (1191x463, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyQSN7X0ro2314mKyUiOILaOC2hk6Pc3j
youtube.com/watch?v=ViwSDL657L4&list=PLyQSN7X0ro2314mKyUiOILaOC2hk6Pc3j&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=V4gnKpKP4L4&t=10320s
targetedindividualrewardfund.com/
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think the suns going to flare or micronova and kill us all so nothing matters.

Hey Wayne, hows the campaign going?

Attached: 1451008267533.jpg (720x702, 418K)

Let's talk about anti-gravity. What's in it for me as a voter?

Attached: Pride-Police-Car-25-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 106K)

>Hey Wayne, hows the campaign going?
Thank you for asking.

It's going very slowly. :-)

>Let's talk about anti-gravity. What's in it for me as a voter?

No more traffic jams, because... "We be Jetsons now!".

My gravity technology makes getting into space easy. We can go to the moon in two minutes.

I got a chalkboard today, so I'll be doing some drawing on my next video. :-)

>i think the suns going to flare or micronova and kill us all so nothing matters.
The sun is an electrical discharge, it's not a hydrogen furnace.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Sounds great Wayne, I'm almost there. What can you bring to the table that will seal the deal?

I'd vote for you if I could.

>electrical discharge
and its going to engulf us in superheated plasma

Howdy Wayne good luck with your campaign against Jew supremacy. I'm sure you know but this puts a target on your back from the Trump administration whose #1 goal is to promote Jew supremacy by White genocide. Anywho godspeed and en boca lupo

Wait a second
Wayne, I'm going to need some more information about your Middle East policies.

It's been 3 years Wayne, and you've yet to learn how to make a proper thread. Who the fuck is gonna read all that jumbled up shit? Even your photoshop skills are boomer tier, kys you catholic pig!

Good to see you still posting Wayne.

You have my vote, Wayne. We gotta put these goddamn kikes in their place, and I know you're the man for the job.

Wayne, are you still there? You don't win votes by ignoring your potential constituents!

Attached: 1490040373498.jpg (1500x991, 472K)

>Sounds great Wayne, I'm almost there. What can you bring to the table that will seal the deal?

At this moment, I don't have a demonstrator. I have purchased half the parts. It's a money thing. I'll get there.

I can't tell you everything, I wish I could.

Here is my plan.
Get it working.
--
Show sequoia capital and see if I can raise some capital. We'll see if we can lock up the Intellectual Property.

After I get the demonstrator working, I'm going to build one I can ride.

My demonstrator is externally powered by batteries.

>Sounds great Wayne, I'm almost there. What can you bring to the table that will seal the deal?

My floating electricity can power the earth, so after it gets built, electrical costs would drop 90%. How it works. I get the electricity and put it into the stratosphere like Tesla, and sell technology to pull down the power and pump it into the existing grid, so they can make money like they do now. It's just going to be less money.>superheated plasma
is called electric magnetic radiation aka LIGHT.

Your online support helps also. Thank you!

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)

Attached: 1546399605427.jpg (1440x1469, 612K)

got any recommended reading on electricity and shit since im retarded bro?

Wayne, do you also have a plan for climate change? All of this extra solar radiation will probably damage Nunavut and singe the fur of polar bears. I'm particularly concerned about Chevy Trucks and their emissions. Any plans for windmills in Malibu?

>Wayne, I'm going to need some more information about your Middle East policies.

First, we need to give #Israel a chance to find the people that did 9/11. If they don't come forward, we'll have to do it the old fashion way.

I will not let Israel get away with murdering 4000 Americans on 9/11.

Maybe Bush doesnt care.
Maybe Obama dosen't care
Maybe Trump doesn't care.
I do care.

I care about all American lives. If anybody attacks our nation, we're going to kill them.

>It's been 3 years Wayne
It will be 4 years this August.

>You have my vote, Wayne.
Thank you.

>Wayne, are you still there? You don't win votes by ignoring your potential constituents!
I know that.

Attached: ANTIZIONISM.jpg (1280x853, 248K)

Your average Jew isn’t murdering your average Christian. This is just an attempt to turn normal Jews and Christians against each other. I think their d&c ops would work better if they just concentrated on a handful of familiar hate narratives rather then try to kick off a big free for all.

>got any recommended reading on electricity and shit since im retarded bro?

Sure thing, this is better than reading you can watch listen and learn.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyQSN7X0ro2314mKyUiOILaOC2hk6Pc3j

Walter Lewin is awesome! 8.02x - MIT Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 7.01.06 PM.png (1769x1010, 698K)

Thanks for the answer Wayne. What's your opinion about the Pentagon? I mean, we can't let them get away with using the USS Liberty to fire a cruise missile at the heart of our military-industrial complex!

sweet thanks have an ass

Attached: ravegirl.gif (448x336, 1.57M)

>Wayne, do you also have a plan for climate change?

Yes, since we won't need to burn oil. It will kinda fix itself.

Next question.

>Chevy Trucks and their emissions. Any plans for windmills in Malibu?

My technology makes unlimited electricity available, it would also be able to be zapped up by my 'gravity cars' so we need to be wheeled vehicles any more. They will go in a museum next to a horse-drawn carriage.

I also know about how stargate time travel works.

Attached: icanbuildastargate.jpg (1191x463, 132K)

>Your average Jew isn’t murdering your average Christian.

I know.

Will the time travel be available to the general public? I kind of have a thing that I'd like to do but it involves time travel.

Attached: 1501610586195.jpg (720x490, 63K)

>sweet thanks have an ass
You're going to learn how to make electricity from drips of water and I don't mean a water wheel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ViwSDL657L4&list=PLyQSN7X0ro2314mKyUiOILaOC2hk6Pc3j&index=11

>sweet thanks
I just gave you access to a free MIT education at no cost. Life is beautiful.

Attached: freeeletricalpowerbywanelambright.jpg (1000x900, 189K)

>Will the time travel be available to the general public?

Yes, it will be like air travel today. There is a guy who said he time-traveled with his dad who was incharge of the time travel back in the 1960s. He's a blonde chubby attorney from Washington state. He and his father used it like air travel.

Attached: HurricanZapper.jpg (1800x1200, 335K)

Is there a way to attract time travelers to my location now? Kind of like an Uber so I can just take care of my thing right now? I also can't believe that no one has thought of raising the pressure of the inside of a hurricane yet. I'm liking you more and more Wayne.

Attached: 1501622560448.jpg (540x527, 52K)

>sweet thanks

This talks about building a stargate.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4gnKpKP4L4&t=10320s

1/2 way thru, guy with red shirt talks about it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 7.18.10 PM.png (1100x911, 738K)

>I also can't believe that no one has thought of raising the pressure of the inside of a hurricane yet.

I'm very pragmatic, I love fixing things.

Attached: OrbitalPowerStation.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

Thanks Wayne, I don't know why I don't see you posting here more often. I hope you don't turn in to one of those meme 3rd party candidates.

Attached: 1535148125430.png (997x657, 1.22M)

And this puts you into even more danger because I WANT ALL YOU OF SHOT ON SIGHT BOG NOSED PIECES OF SHIT:

With media support, criminal leaders are waging a global counterinsurgency war against empowered people with enough integrity and charisma to impact others. The ruling cabal deems these human obstacles to their crimes “potential enemies,” “noncombatants,” enlisting congressional acts permitting “surveillance” technology to root them out, stalk them to death.

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

>With media support, criminal leaders are waging a global counterinsurgency war against empowered people with enough integrity and charisma to impact others.
>Thanks Wayne, I don't know why I don't see you posting here more often. I hope you don't turn in to one of those meme 3rd party candidates.

My bidding is already having an effect. The concepts that were once taboo, I have broken that barrier.

I am a disrupter. I don't follow their rules, I play my rules. That is why you Jow Forums love me. The people that don't like me are trying to fix a horse with four broken legs. We the citizens of the USA will never get the government we deserve if we don't make it happen.

>With media support, criminal leaders are waging a global counterinsurgency war against empowered people with enough integrity and charisma to impact others
Well said.

Ross Perot has a better chance of getting the nomination than you Wayne you fucking nigger
Stop saying you're running for president
kys

More info about gangstalking:

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com/

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com/

biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

MKUltra disclosure:
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0

Support groups:
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

>nigger
You have an attitude problem. Actually, it's your problem, not mine. I'm bidding for POTUS46, you're yanking on your crank.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 12.41.45 PM.png (691x478, 547K)

>I'd vote for you if I could.
Thank you, Canadian brothers and sisters.

>Good to see you still posting Wayne.
I love Jow Forums the only free speech left!

Attached: cannabis.jpg (1191x463, 108K)