>20
>Follow Christianity, Buddhism and Stosim
>Centrist that leans right
>Individualist
>Business owner
>Former Doomer
>Only listen to audiobooks, sometimes thunder ambience

Am I gonna make it Jow Forums

Attached: 1554868205671.jpg (947x1024, 299K)

>Am I gonna make it Jow Forums
No, you're fucked and still stuck in the Matrix. Essentially a Peterson buttboy

Jow Forums circa 2012

Attached: nietchie overman jesus liberals chart.png (892x978, 232K)

>individualist
never gonna make it if you can’t unite with your people against der ewig juden when the time comes

What should I change user

Attached: 1554813889572.jpg (736x736, 111K)

>Follow Christianity, Buddhism and Stosim
Ditch the Buddhism and just follow Christianity I wasted my entire 20's with bullshit like that. You'll want to marry some day and the only good wife material are devout Christians. We need to fight for a future where we are free to sit and contemplate existence, but we can't do that if we're all niggers in 200 years.
>Individualist
Stop it.

against what user?

Attached: 1555540024244.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

Also you'll be 21 soon and be tempted to drink alcohol. Just don't.

>Follow Buddhism
With the rest of your greentext, you don't follow Buddhism, you do it totally wrong.

What kind of business?

Is it possible for guys like him to bulk? If he committed to eating enough to gain healthy weight in addition to regular and thorough weight lifting, what would he look like in 6 months? How about a year?

What's he doing?

What kind of business do you own?

>What should I change user
Christkiking = death cult demoralization
Individualism is a meme that is misused these days. You were born an individual, you don't need to project it.
Stoicism is fine but they fell apart when "nature" became idealized or turned into an expression of deity. Nature is nature, there isn't a "man's nature" and a "nature nature". The further they strayed from Heraclitus and the closer they went toward Platonics, the worst they philosophy became. They cucked themselves and started denying their culture/race. And that's when Christianity took its place.

Attached: spiritual-Ideas-Friedrich Nietzsche.jpg (400x402, 54K)

>21 soon and be tempted to drink alcohol
Only in America is 21 the drinking age.

I pick and choose certain things from Buddhism, Christianity and Stosim

I sell things to women

OP picture makes me want to visit /lit/.
Yeah you're gonna make it OP. Your life sounds comfier than mine.

Attached: 1513338937598.png (809x867, 543K)

This a stats thread?
>29 years old
>Reincarnation/Rebirth
>Hardline Eco-fascist
>Local-level collectivist
>Anti-economics, anti-money

How do people like this actually exist?

>>Follow Christianity, Buddhism and Stosim
You follow nothing
He who celebrates with heretics, becomes the heretic.

You're a fucking retard. Did you just finish your intro to philosophy course?

You dont belong here and never will 2016 user

Attached: nietchie pol.jpg (767x651, 145K)

Anyone who doesn't believe in your shit is a heretic, and if they don't role over you just they their Gods are really just yours.

What are you selling to women? Hair? Cock?

Attached: 9B11868F-2B8F-40C9-9328-5369282BFE12.jpg (497x527, 26K)

nope, you're british you're fucked.

Attached: Islamization of Europe Good for fake Jews Says Ribeye.webm (478x360, 2.26M)

You say that like I'm some American communist or something.

The history can be divided into three periods.
Pre modern: God, spirituality,tradition, ascending over the needs of flesh. Man as an image of God.
Enlightenment/modern: no God, humanism, French revolution, Russian revolution, left communist utopia vs right fascist/natsoc utopia, technological progress, destruction of traditions, capitalism and consumerism
Post modern: nihilism, simulacrums, deconstruction, globalism, emigration, socially left and fiscally right elites making billions on selling faggotry, technocracy. Man as a faggot consumerist NPC drone consumed by virtual entertainment.
Also Peterson is a gate keeping faggot preventing young whites from becoming militaristic traditionalists. Slavs obliterated t*rks near Vienna and saved Europe in the name of Christ.

its a leaf mating dance

Jesus Christ, that is not how you work a lawn!!! Fucking hipsters I swear.