Hey Guys. Whats the point?

Whats the point of any of this? I am more and more increasingly terrified that the prospect of a "They live" scenario being the truth. More and more i feel disconnected and tired. Everyone is mad all the time, something is coming and its bad. Everyone i know has become almost non sentient and rage filled. I am so afraid for the future of our peoples. I am so afraid for humans in general right now. I almost think they really do live and we really are all sleeping.
TL:DR
>were all doomed

Attached: download (2).jpg (718x512, 30K)

Reject the blackpill

>" And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword." Revelation 6:4

Its to strong. I been getting my shit together for the first time in years man. Its so rough when you got no one and the people you got are just empty and cynical, judgemental and full of hate.

OP I feel you, but the truth is you have to accept that these people can not be fixed. Do not attempt to save them, they will resent you for it. Focus on yourself. You know what's coming, they do not. At least you can prepare yourself for the coming storm by carrying an umbrella.

Yea, You know its funny i use to mock my friend for saying the kikes were behind it all. Then one day i learned about the 98% of corporations ran and owned by them, my heart fell out man. Its just getting harder. Thanks for the kind words though.

lol faggot

Don't fall into the black pill. Use your sorrow as fuel to propel yourself to greater heights. Keep improving yourself. You are the only thing in this universe that you can control. Forge yourself into the strongest version of yourself possible.

Just enjoy the ride dude. It's the next step whatever that means. I think this AI thing is really truly "in charge" and trying to bring us all in. Enjoy your life dude. The Universe always wins in the end.

Of you’re getting your shit together then just focus on that. The rest is just fucking noise anyway. Until it isnt, at least.

Bra, fuck the world. fuck people.

make yourself comfortabl;e and enjoy the decline.

Your purpose on this earth is to fulfil your god/nature given potential.

Its afucking game, play it or not, you'll be in the fucking earth before you know it.

Living is going to kill you; that's a fact you can take to the grave.

It's not fuckign nihilism, or black pill, its fucking reawlity.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU, except for maybe your parents.

Grow up faggot, tis a cold hard world.

Imagine living in sub sahara africa having your ass raped every day...

>I think this AI thing is really truly "in charge".
This is the hardest red pill to swallow without falling into the black pill. Just remember that AI can do anything and know everything, but it doesn't have the processing power to do anything and know everything all at once. As long as there's more of us than it can process, it can not achieve true godhood. If you're aware of how it's fucking with us, you'll be able to see the fnords.

I think the whole AI machine learning thing is just a meme. They're still just shitty programs made to adapt within certain parameters. Same thing with quantum computing, the singularity, transhumanism... It's all noise. Nature, and the Will of God always wins out in the end.

Even if you don't buy into AGI, automation is very real and we are on the verge of displacing a majority of our labor force. If you think white people are mad about being replaced demographically, imagine how furious everyone will be when their jobs are taken by a machine. Anyone who isn't in STEM (a majority of the world) is fucked.

>Imagine living in sub sahara africa having your ass raped every day...
MMM yes if Only

Learn.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

With automation comes the high value of artisanry. Were already seeing a rebirth of guild type organization for everything from furniture to beer. We also have a huge lack of tradespeople which will be filled by the slightly more intelligent group. Unskilled laborers are fucked, but we'll shift to apprenticeship style distributism in a few generations.

So far "AI" can only be programmed to appear human, in order to hack the Turing test, but it's smoke and mirrors.

>in a few generations
I sincerely doubt we'll be able to keep ourselves from complete collapse long enough to wait a few generations. Your average person who will be displaced by automation is not rational enough to think long term. There will be violence. I don't disagree with you that it is possible to adapt to a heavily automated world. I do disagree that people will be patient enough to ride out the transition without large scale conflict.

I'm more concerned about the impact AI is already having on automation and oppressive surveillance. The AI wont be in charge, but the people in charge of the AI will become technocratic authoritarian fascists, while the rest of us will be broke slaves to the systems they are currently building. Look into Peter Thiel's Palantir if you want to understand what I'm talking about.

Hu-man is inclusive of Man and The Serpent Seed. Man-kind is inclusive of Man and The Serpent Seed.

One, is asleep. The multitude are DEAD sheep, as they may not be led by the shepard. The World is 'doomed'. The serpent seed 'tares' are doomed.

>rambling "message" with half-truths
Ignored.

" Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:23-27