Seeing guys again

Hey, college aged femanon. My boyfriend and I broke up a while ago and I'm getting to the point where I wanna start seeing guys again, probably in a few weeks when classes start. I wanna mostly keep it casual. No serious dating i think. Is there anything i should keep in mind? I'm trying to be more confident, cause i was depressed for a long time before splitting up. I'm thinking i'll just do what feels natural with guys, and sorta just let myself gravitate to whatever seems fun, and just ignore that little anxiety voice that tells me to overanalyze everything. Would the cute shy guys be dtf? I think it would be fun to tease them. Should i make, like, goals to build my confidence? like so many dates, or so many guys i "hang out" with?

Attached: 1F428E7E-746B-400C-946D-6B097B56567F.jpg (400x507, 51K)

I like the Calvin and Hobbes strip, reminds me of my childhood.

Hm
>keep it casual
>things to keep in my mind
Yeah a shallow hull of a soul and no family to look after you and enjoy when youre old and grey looking into your beautiful grandchildrens eyes with a husband by your side
Also you in montreal? Lets hook up

Attached: 1558889914897.gif (308x192, 784K)

Youre implying i'll never be able to get married after having a college slut phase. Or that i won't just marry my job.
I have only met one french canadian guy, and he's funny but i don't think i'd fuck him. Also i'm in the us, sorry.

No serious dating, so you intend on breaking up? You understandably might have anxiety of going all in especially coming off of a breakup, but it's always better to look for someone you'd like to marry than deliberately looking for a fling. It's also not very nice to use cute shy guys for your own validation. Cute shy guys by and large aren't looking to "keep it casual" and will read too much into teasing flirting.

I hope that by "tease" you don't mean that you're going to lead them on and then dip out of their lives. That would be fucked up.

Also you should not use other people as tick marks on your confidence thermometer. Confidence is about you. Luring thirsty men is about them. Be awesome and worry about the casual dating separately.

i don't want the emotions that come along with dating someone to marry.
i mean be sensual and hook up and be friends with.
>Also you should not use other people as tick marks on your confidence thermometer. Confidence is about you. Luring thirsty men is about them. Be awesome and worry about the casual dating separately.
yeah you're right about that. thanks user

Oh man, those shy guys are gonna catch feels so hard when you try the FWB thing. Anyway, sounds good, have fun and be safe.

Fuck off, whore

>Oh man, those shy guys are gonna catch feels so hard when you try the FWB thing.
ughh, i don't wanna make people sad. Like I know it's a little heartless to not have romantic feelings for them, but i still would care about them as people, so god I would feel bad about not wanting to date for real if they catch feelings. I hate that they're so cute sometimes.

My advice is to avoid casual dating and wait until you're ready to start something serious. But push yourself a bit. Don't go thinking that intense emotions from dating to marry will ever be easy to deal with if you just wait a bit more.

why though? I feel like i'm missing out on a lot, if i stay out of the casual stuff and just wait again. I've only had 1 real sexual relationship and it lasted for three years and i got into it exactly 3 months after i turned 18. I don't wanna stay in a long term thing like that again, i just wanna fool around while im hot and everyone else is hot.

Hormones are a hell of a drug.

This comes from me knowing how easy it is to fall into a bad habit. Casual sex is a habit. It's a hard habit to break when you do pursue a real oneitis. I also think you're avoiding confronting the risk of a bad breakup by limiting your commitment. In short, you may be making your life harder in the long run by indulging in short term pleasure. Not unlike shooting heroin once or twice.
Good luck regardless.

Lmao maybe i should keep track of when in the month i'm thinking about these things
yeah i'm kinda impulsive, and can make bad habits. Took me being put on an amphetamine by my psych for me to finally stop abusing caffeine. Would only pursuing people I have a genuine interest in as friends/as people be better you think? I don't really wanna fuck totally random dudes in the first place. I'm still kinda selective.

Yes it would. But if you're looking to get intimate with people you have a genuine interest in, as people and as friends, should you try to prevent stronger feelings from blossoming? Could you in the first place? If you know you don't want to sleep with random dudes, and you don't want a real romance, do you know what exactly you want in the first place? Because progressing from respect and friendship to intimacy sounds like a real romance to me. Don't sabotage one by imposing limits before you start.

Probably for the better. My plan was to kill you.

>should you try to prevent stronger feelings from blossoming? Could you in the first place? If you know you don't want to sleep with random dudes, and you don't want a real romance, do you know what exactly you want in the first place? ...Don't sabotage one by imposing limits before you start.
You have a good point. I don't know, I'm just not in the mood to pursue something serious as a goal if that makes sense? Like i'm not entirely opposed to something turning romantic and stuff if it just ends up that way, but i'm trying to stay away from pursuing things for that end. I really do just wanna fool around with people i'm attracted to. I know i'm not entirely over my ex emotionally, so that's part of why i don't wanna get into a serious relationship, but i still want the physical intimacy and stuff and i'm horny but i hate masturbating.
Nice. Choke me daddy, except don't stop.

>Nice. Choke me daddy, except don't stop.
Okay I take back what I said, tease the shy guys all you want as long as you keep saying shit like that hnnnggggg

Are you into depressed suicidal girls? I don't get it, explain it to me lmao

Currently trying to bang a girl from work who's exactly like you actually lmao. Pretty sure she still wants to fuck, but I tried to be a bit more serious with the relationship (never been in a serious one before so thought why the hell not) and she distanced herself immediately. Should've just banged her in all honesty, but lately she's been showing a bit of interest again.

I'd take the cute shy guys out for a spin, or hell whoever is most immediate. Ignore the anxiety part of you and just be as horny as you want lol

No, just vocal ones who call me daddy.

I mean, i called my ex daddy almost daily for years. Still kinda into it.

it'll likely just leave you feeling kind of hollow and unfulfilled, along with destroying the prior male relationships you had.
FWBs are difficult because it's common for one side to catch feelings.
I would say focus on something else, volunteer at a church garden or something, go run, w/e. Get a fucking hobby

thanks lol, i'm pretty fuckin horny so
Why hollow? I'm focusing on a lot of shit atm, i need to have fun too. School and work is stressful.

>resentful guy who got dropped does relationship advice
neat

goddamn is everyone on this board a slut?

no wonder the young generation are all soulless husks

Probably not. Used to not be (strict monogamist), now i wanna try it out.

Fuck off. If young girls didn't open their legs to me constantly, this world would be in a whole lot of hurt.

Make a Tinder you dolt.

And for the love of god, use protection.

i don't wanna use tinder. I want it to be more personal than that. Plus how am i supposed to get more comfortable talking to people if i don't throw myself into the swimming pool? Plus there are a lot of cute guys in my classes.

>I'm pretty horny so...
Nice. I'd give you a helping hand if I knew you.... Another word of advice tho, really don't try to bring up or mention your ex. I tried banging a coworker after a night of drinking and , in her bedroom, she decided to read me a poem that was about her ex.

Kind of a boner killer honestly, tried to make out to salvage it but the thought that, when we would have sex she would most likely be thinking of her ex was a major turn off so nothing happened. Kind of made me think she wanted something more serious but no, she was just kind of depressed I guess.

>Thinking it was different before
There were just lots of affairs my dude

>I'd give you a helping hand if I knew you....
that could be fun lol, are you US? i just woke up so im kinda hungry
>really don't try to bring up or mention your ex.
that'd probably make me sad and turn me off too honestly.
Thanks for the advice and stuff tho, i appreciate it !

Casual sex can make you feel hollow inside because once the horniness is gone, the hard feelings come back. Especially if one side gets the real feels and they aren't returned. The only way to get rid of hard feelings is to attack them at their root, which sounds like for you is your breakup. That means having a more wholesome life in general, which could mean having a more wholesome sexual relationship. But try something like an intramural sport first and just exercise and make friends that way. Ultimate Frisbee for instance is open to a wide range of skill levels; you can add value to the team even if your running and throwing are at a beginner level. Or some other hobby that's fun and gives you something to do other than think about sex. College is when you have the most opportunity to try new things literally surrounded on all sides by people your age and education level trying them out too.

The number one thing I do is never, ever take anything a college age guy says seriously. The only reason they are talking to you is to get your panties off so you have to decide if you want them off or not.

If not and you still want to go out just make sure you are never in a situation that you are alone with them.

you are a revolting whore and the little voice in your head telling you to stop is right
I hope you get pregnant and your single mothered child gets autism, then dies of cancer

Attached: coke.jpg (750x930, 61K)