My Dad is going to get a divorce soon...

My Dad is going to get a divorce soon. He has worked his entire life at the same job doing backbreaking labor to provide for his kids and wife only for our Mom to go fucking full retard and cheated on him with a nigger.

Now he is going to get absolutely fucked out of his 401k. So you have any advice I can give him so the stupid hag gets as little as possible?

Attached: istockphoto-469897986-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 487K)

go back in time and get a prenup

She'll pay the toll soon enough

obvious bait but it will probably get 100+ replies

Sounds hopeless as divorce courts are incredibly biased in favor of women.

Hire an excellent attorney and have your father do his best to prepare to weather the storm.

It's not going to end without significant losses.

Cash out everything and give it to you and/or your siblings as gifts.

A woman's worst nightmare is to be left completely alone.
You and your siblings should make it perfectly clear she's going to be on her own if she tries to rake your father over the coals.

abandon your mother and make a case for your father in the divorce court

My mom has her new nigger boyfriend, who also has young kids. A large network of friends who have "empowered" her to do this, and a large family on her side. She also has a large facebook network.

Meanwhile, my Dad spent his entire life admirably working for our family. He has no friends and no social media.

The whole situation is sad.

I'll make sure it gets to the bump limit, fren

see: Be sure to torch the house if she's able to get the courts to award it to her.

Yeah user it is sad that you have to resort to making up senpai situations for (You)s. Why are we supposed to believe your first though was to go on Jow Forums to get advice for your dad instead of a lawyer?

Set the house on fire. Burn the shit your mother would get, make it look like an accident. Remind your mother that she's a disgusting shit.

>senpai
*made-up

Not OP but in this situation I would also ask here because Id be clueless. Idk anything about how to get a lawyer, about what happens when couples divorce, etc.

I know this is Jow Forums and we’re all pathetic pieces of shit, but it’s really hard to believe that neither OP nor you can’t possibly concieve of using google to get a lawyer and would instead rely on some random anons for legal help

>using jewgle
>ever
ISHYGDDT

Well I come here sometimes when I get really scared. Google feels cold and sometimes I feel like Im starving for people who would hear me out because I feel like my problem may be too specific for Google, even though it's probably not. Maybe OP gets scared and feels helpless like I do sometimes.

Someone in this thread made a smart proposal. Have dad cash out everything and give it to his kids.

Also if there is proof of infidelity that might be helpful to him.

Don't torch the house retard. Its gonna be more trouble for him as now he has arson charges to deal with. Do what my dad did: get a fat piece of termite infested wood, go into the crawlspace and attach it to the house wood. Couple of years later and boom! Condemned house and no trace of sabotage

>cash out everything and give it to kids
Is this even possible? Doesn't he need the woman's approval for that?

It’s over

Maybe the house has no wood. You can set it on fire and then explain it was your fault but an accident, and leave the father out of it.

Not if it's all in his name.
Remember kiddos, keep your money in an account with your name only.
Joint accounts are for suckers.

Genius.

Word also you can get some really unique solutions sometimes

Take everything out of his name give it to you guys or someone he trusts.