GF advice

My gf went to a cottage with her friends. I later found out that it was some guy’s cottage. Her friends did go, but I found out about it because a story she was telling me was inconsistent. We were living together, but split for a bit because we decided to go to different schools. Driving distance but not close enough to keep living together. There’s no reason to think that she’s been unfaithful because I’ve never caught her in the past about 10 years. Should I be curious about this?

Attached: 5F4DA3B3-0C04-44D9-A5A2-CB516090F9F5.jpg (620x720, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAsT1j_LJaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gf
>living together
>10 years
Dead On Arrival, chief

>There’s no reason to think that she’s been unfaithful because I’ve never caught her in the past about 10 years

Attached: Kornheiser Errors.png (320x440, 233K)

>inconsistent story
>at a cabin with some strange man

you wouldn't be asking if you didn't already know

Need to hear the story/inconsistency to judge.
Who was the guy? Were the friends of mixed gender, or only female?

If my partner went to stay with a mixed gender group of friends, the owner of the house would be irrelevant to me. If they were all female, I'd expect that he was at least a friend of one of them, but honestly nothing about 'the house is owned by a man' is troublesome at all unless she was deliberately hiding this fact from the beginning.

>no reason to think that she’s been unfaithful because I’ve never caught her in the past about 10 years
I've had a friend who cheated on her man on a regular basis. The only time he found out was when she tried to break up with him for the other guy.
She told him she was "going out with her friends" when we had a date.
If her story doesn't check out, there is a reason for it. Don't be stupid user.

The inconsistency was the time frame. She was talking about being up to a cottage on Saturday, but she didn’t go to her parents cottage until Sunday. So she lied and hid that. I think she only knew the girls that were going up and their boyfriends. I don’t think she knew any other guys. Hiding the story is what’s making me question things

Wait, so she said that she was going to her parent's cottage with her friends, but they were all actually at some guys cottage?

She said she was going up to her parents cottage on Sunday. Then when she was talking to me she mentioned a bunch of stuff that happened on Saturday night. So that’s when I found out she went with her friends or whatever to some other cottage on Saturday, and then her parents on Sunday.

I'll step aside and let Jow Forumseddit tell you there's absolutely no cause for concern

Okay.. So did she just start telling you about her weekend and Saturday night with her friends at this other cabin, or did she accidentally say something and only offer more information once you called her out?

So she initially told you that she was going to her parent's cottage with some friends and never mentioned that she'd be going to another cottage, owned by some guy, with her friends, their boyfriends and other guys?

So you started "dating" when you were 8?

>There’s no reason to think that she’s been unfaithful
All women are whores and they come to hate all men who don't meet their innately high standards of physical attractiveness.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAsT1j_LJaU

She will cheat on you as percieved retaliation for you being sub-8

IF SHE BREATHES

She's a thot.

Attached: rare elliot.png (414x487, 296K)

hahaha CCCCUUUUCCCCKKK

Fuck off with this garbage you absolute faggot.

not an argument you coping nigger

You don't deserve one you shit stain.

If I was spouting nonsense you wouldn't be so angry, it's very clear there is something of substance you are so aggravated by you won't argue against it. Maybe you can't argue against it.
Are you a roastie or just a coping numale?