Started eating healthy and exercising and started seeing effects really quick

Started eating healthy and exercising and started seeing effects really quick.
My stomach growls a lot more, and I don't eat but a few hundred calories a day, I don't get hungry. I'm losing weight fast, like a pound per day. I also experience heartburn a lot, and sometimes puke in my mouth when I try to burp.
Am I dying or what? Do I have stomach cancer? Am I just freaking out? What could I do to help or at least put myself at ease?

Attached: ada.jpg (579x329, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to bulk

Like build muscle? How would that help? I know very little about health

Lift weights while eating 2-500 cal above your natural caloric expenditure

But what about the other shit is that normal?

Not a nutritionist or anything but I'm pretty sure you're just no eating enough.

Its good to eat less and distribute you meals accordingly but feeling your gastric juice is a sign of not eating enough.

Also, excersicing requires you to eat more.

Should probably go to a nutritionist to help you accordingly, user.

You're probably right. I'll at least go to a doctor to see what he says about my eating so little. Thanks for letting me know about feeling gastric juices being a sign, it had worried me for a few days. I'll look into it, appreciate it bro

You're not eating healthy, dude. You're starving yourself. A pound a day is absolutely ridiculous.

You should be focusing on eating a good amount of healthy food, maybe a SLIGHT reduction in your caloric needs. Not dropping 70% of your necessary calories.

You need to eat more and take the weight loss slowly. You won't be able to have the energy or the nutrients to actually put on muscle, and this could literally kill you if you keep it up.

Also you will probably gain a decent amount of the weight back when you start eating properly. This is GOOD and NORMAL, because you need to get your body out of starvation mode and until you do it will cling to every calorie it gets because you have deprived it so strongly. For weight loss you want a slow, gradual reduction because that doesn't cause shock to your body and also won't put you into starvation mode. You want to lose 1-2 pounds per WEEK. 1-2 per day is frightening, you need to stop this asap.

Also make it a priority to eat properly and eating healthy, then start excercising. Excersicing without proper nutrition can be way more damaging.

I do yoga and work out every day

Okay so how many calories should I eat if I'm 6'2 and weigh 300 lbs

Use this to estimate your calorie needs:
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

it also gives you a rough guide to weight loss. Remember that it is better to eat a larger amount of healthy food than to starve yourself. Make a large portion of your diet vegetables, fruits, and proteins, keep carbs moderate, and eat a wide variety of foods. Avoiding refined sugars and processed foods is also a good way to go (e.g deli meats). Try to get more complex foods instead, such as complex carbs (whole grains) vs simple carbs (bleached flour such as white bread and pasta); and complex sugars (fruits) vs simple sugars (candies and cookies)

Don't restrict entire food groups, instead focus on making healthier choices within those groups.

I just ate 2 rice cakes and my heartburn is gone. Jesus I really was starving myself.

Glad to hear it. Remember: Moderation is key. Diet in moderation. Treat yourself in moderation. Exercise is moderation. Bodies actively try to be healthy, so your goal is to treat it well rather than whip it into shape.

Take over the counter pepcid. Skip time bc they don't work long enough. Your stomach is used to producing the amount of stomach acid for the amount of food you were eating before.
Honestly just keep going with the weight loss man.

Skip **Tums

I thought you weren't supposed to eat unless you were hungry though. Thats really all I was doing. Maybe because I started drinking more water I wasn't hungry? I don't know

You’re traveling down a dark path my friend.

Many years ago I went through a divorce and delt with the pain by exercising and getting my life together. I ended ip eating 300-600 cal a day and lost over 1 lb a day. I dropped 34 lbs in 31 days.

However drastic weightloss like that caused gallstones and now if I eat too many fatty things the pain that occurs is really fuckin bad.

How long until that acid goes away do you think? I'm gonna start eating more but still a lot less than the amount that got me this fat

I'm sure it'll be okay as long as I eat enough fiber and make sure I exercise

>A few hundred
Yeah, other anons are right. You are definitely starving yourself. That's way too low unless you're like I dunno a dwarf or something.

You're body is now eating at your muscle weight.

Do you often not feel hungry?
When your exercising, you have to actually eat more. I mean, that's not usually how people should think about it if their losing fat in a modern country, but yeah you can't fucking exercise daily and then eat less than a thousand calories holy shit.

If you never feel hungry or don't feel hungry, I think there's actually a specific disorder for that, though I can't remember the name of it.

BTW, you should probably know this to if you don't already, but caloric deficit is for losing weight, not gaining or maintaining weight, one of which is what you should do next after a cut..

Remember that this is a thing you need to do basically because your body is adjusted to a different period of human evolution
>I'm sure it will be okay
Dude... please stop starving yourself. You sound like you probably have an eating disorder.

Also see a doctor, please.

Its not about that... by loosing weight at the rate that you are your body cannot keep up with it. I was lucky to not have a stroke.

>6'2 and weigh 300 lbs
>Eating only a few hundred calories a day
Uhhhh....

Attached: oh my god im fucking speechless what the fuck that is terrifying.jpg (1720x1236, 210K)

Op here
It just occurred to me that it may be important to mention that I only started this like a week ago. I know more intense weight loss can occur more in the first few days

Drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to balance your ph and suppress appitite.