I'm really scared that i'm pregnant. ive been getting daily migraines and nausea since i last saw my boyfriend...

i'm really scared that i'm pregnant. ive been getting daily migraines and nausea since i last saw my boyfriend. we had protected sex the first time and the second round we had unprotected sex but he didn't up up cumming. i'm young and still in school and not ready to have a baby. i haven't taken a pregnancy test because i don't have the money to buy one. if anyone could offer any advice i'd really appreciate it

Attached: cool.jpg (500x642, 124K)

Maybe ask your parents for advice

God, I hate stupid irresponsible cunts like you, so goddamn much. There are so many fucking ways of contraception nowadays, yet dumb cunts still get pregnant. Abort and then kill yourself due to all the mental issues that abortion triggers

they dont know i have a boyfriend let alone that i have sex with him. they've wanted to put me on birth control for years but its an issue with our insurance.
i know it was irresponsible of me to not use a condom but he never came the second time so i thought i'd be alright

obviously i'd get an abortion. my parents would make me regardless of if i wanted to or not and they've told me that. but you're right, i might be fucked up mentally for life after that

That's terrific CONGRATULATIONS

Let's try not be a cunt with the responses. How about offering advice as to what to do with the situation MOVING FORWARD.

>i know it was irresponsible of me to not use a condom but he never came the second time so i thought i'd be alright
Are you an american? If so, then you are a perfect example on why you lot need a proper sex education

Hey user, ignore all these rude bastards. If he didn't come I dont see how you'd be pregnant. As for pregnancy tests, you can get really cheap ones for six bucks at the store.

You shouldn't be having sex if you don't want to get pregnant

Months before: pill
Minutes before: condom
Day after: plan B pill
Weeks after: abortion
9 months after: adoption

Those are the options for not getting a child while having sex in an age where you don't want a child.

And why is it young people think they need to drown in semen to get pregnant?

Check your tits. Are they swollen?
Mine plumped up within a few days, maybe 3ish, after having the sex that got me pregnant

Tbh you're probably fine, and freaking out. I had a lot of scares, and an actual conception

sex isnt for fun, now kill your baby

Sex isn't for fun, but don't kill babies, and know the dangers of abortion surgery.

How long ago did you have sex? A few days? Weeks?

How broke are you? They sell pregnancy tests for cheap in pharmacies. Ask your parents for money if you have to. If they ask why, say you want it for a hobby you have or want some thing you saw.

There's literally nothing you can do except having a pregnancy test. Unprotected sex is a no-no, even if he didn't cum inside there's still HIGH CHANCES of pregnancy. So now you have 2 option :
1. Get that pregnancy test right now
2, Reach out to adults and be disgusted by your parents by life
3, Pretend none of it happened, watch that belly grow and kill your fucking stupid self

>A theatrical anime event
Jesus Christ just abort it

Attached: ancient african.png (702x1079, 587K)

if this thread isn't a big bait then i want to say that you can get pregnant even if the guy didn't cum obviously. It's possible just to know you should have read about it. Is it problematic to ask your boyfriend to buy one?

Let's try not be a pussy. The point still stands; she's a dumb irresponsible cunt, who has nobody to blame, but her stupid ass

Well do you know your cycle? I always have unprotected sex with my man which is kinda dumb but he knows how to pull out and I have a good idea on when my ovulation is.

That's really important to learn if you haven't already. Also why doesn't your boyfriend but you a pregnancy test

Yoooo femanon here trying the natural method
Any tips, tricks or products you recommend?

Cant afford a dollar preggers test.

Don't have the kid if you are.

>second round we had unprotected sex
Unless the second round was hours and at least one thorough shower after the first, this was always going to happen. Did you think the semen on his dick just disappeared into thin air or what.

Well I don't do anything special other than follow my calender (my periods are very regular) and judge by the flow and texture of my discharge... A very good method though is taking your temperature each morning the moment you wake up.

Read more about it online

lmaoooo you fucked up

Hope this teaches you a lesson to use a condom in the future.