We probably have 10 or 15 years maybe before the climate catastrophe starts being felt and life becomes fucking...

We probably have 10 or 15 years maybe before the climate catastrophe starts being felt and life becomes fucking terrible. I'll probably have offed myself by then but I'd like to have sex with a girl beforehand, should I just pay for it?

Attached: 1563301712875.jpg (500x476, 49K)

If you're an unattractive male (I.e

The people who feel it first are going to be 3rd world countries with tons of pollution.
As bad as America is we still have fairly standard regulations and can rapidly implement changes if national security was on the line.
With emergency actions in place we could last 20-30 years before there are any real impacts to your daily life.
Well unless the water crisis causes another great depression since water is currently undervalued.

It's not so much heat but the failing crops and dying oceans that will get us .

I'm not American anyway, I'm from a first world EU country and where I live the heat is getting to absolutely retarded levels. I kinda have made my peace with the fact fucking boomers doomed us

Just hit tinder and bumble. You can easily get sex with minimal effort.

>muh climate change

Attached: 1559650456316.png (782x758, 132K)

>I am such a contrarian I will gladly side with the billionaires that are buttfucking me just so I can add a little notch to my personality

no, I just don't give a shit about the environment, nor do I want to get taxed even more.
>haha who gives a shit if China is planning on building 1500 more coal power plants, your car is evil and you should pay carbon tax, goy
yeah nah fuck off.

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (800x450, 42K)

People always seem to ignore the other environmental issues and instead focus on climate change. We can survive a few degrees warmer but we can't survive when all the fish in the ocean are full of plastic or overfished. We can't survive when all the crop-land is depleted of nutrients and barren. We can survive when the majority of water sources are polluted with industrial waste. Climate change isn't the biggest issue but it's the only one people focus on because special interest politicians blasted it for a decade or two and now "conservatives" won't even talk about environmental issues because they assume it's all "global warming" and "liberals" don't want to do anything except pass more taxes and more exhaust regulations. Anything that would decrease profits and benefits the environment (aka what we really need) isn't on the table or even in the same building that these discussions are happening in

It's a good thing you live outside the environment unlike the other 7 billion human beings in the planet which depend on a certain set of temperatures and cycles to exist to keep living.

Forgot the "can't" for the polluted water but you get the point. Hopefully

What's he care? His 4x4 truck can get him to McDonald's even if the roads flood

What's the point caring about long-term climate issues when your country is being taken over by shitskins right now? If anything I hope climate change is real and that the Earth turns into a desert shortly after the last few white people die out.

Do you understand there are more pressing issues than climate change? Water pollution, plastics in the ocean, land viability, etc.

I'm from Europe, meaning I'm poor as is, and yes, precisely, the other 7 billion people aren't my problem.
Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy, but most people care only about their immediate others. If everybody in Africa or India dropped dead tomorrow, I would not shed a tear, and the world as a whole would more than likely be better for it, whether you want to admit it or not.
Climate doomsayers have existed for a long while now, and they all ultimately care about one thing -- money, and I'm not giving it to them.
Sorry, not sorry.

Attached: 1536133842448.jpg (627x733, 121K)

Why can't you find a girl to fuck now? Why do you think you couldn't do it within a decade? Fuck sake OP, stop being such a fucking defeatist and go out there and get laid.

I can't wait for this supposedly catastrophe in a decade and I start seeing faggots like you complain about how their getting cucked by the climate.

Global warmimg is fake news.

I absolutely want the overpopulated 3rd world to collapse. They are the greatest threat to the health of the planet behind cash-crazed technocrats in the first world. I'm convinced nothing can be done but I still weep every time I think about what has been done to the environment and how I'll never be able to experience it the way my ancestors did.

I should clarify: I think something can be done, but that it won't be. A Kaczynskian anti-tech revolution targeting the pillars of industrial society would probably be the only way to reduce the damage of the collapse but it's not going to happen because people are complacent and/or don't see a problem. I'm not risking my life for people who don't care.

nothing short of Holocaust 2: Electric Boogaloo can be done to prevent it.
The population explosion is a far bigger threat than any co2 emissions. Never donate to anything ever, the savages should be left to their own devices and starve as nature intended, it is not our duty to feed them.

You're absolutely right. Food aid to the 3rd world should be punishable by death and if there are any politicians left after shit falls apart (and I'm alive), they will hang

>Water pollution, plastics in the ocean, land viability, etc.
And most importantly, hordes of shitskins invading our countries. If we don't stop them soon, what does the rest of it matter?

Well, they're all equally unlikely to happen. I have no hope for the long term, that's all I know.

Unlikely to be addressed. Not happen. They're all happening and no does anything about it

climate change is a complete non-issue compared to the two other great dangers we are facing right now.

The way the agenda is pushed right now is EXCLUSIVELY to distract us from the other two.

Those are:
1.) The great replacement.
2.) The AI ascension.

1.) is also a mask for 2.) which is EVEN more important.
Climate change would on paper get really bad by 21XX if everything stays the same.
The great replacement will start getting really bad by 2050.
AI WILL completely flip over the table on which the entire world rests by 2030.

The elites will use it to summon moloch onto earth and then ascend with their breakaway civilization.
And all plebs will be culled on that day.
It is inevitable, as anyone who has the capacity to contribute anything to the field would naturally see that they are RIGHT to do it and will just do the same thing.

So, yea, if you want to have a gf, get a gf, it's really not that hard compared to fighting an eternal uphill battle against the powers that be, and the perpetual demons that constantly tempt you to join their side...

Attached: AiYoLever.png (506x267, 75K)

Climate change is what's causing most of that though. Higher temperatures and higher CO2 in the atmosphere is what's causing acidification of the soil and oceans, killing life there. Higher temps also mean the Arctic currents get disrupted, which again fuck with the fish and also with heat distribution across the world. Plastic pollution is also assfucking the oceans, you're right on that.

But nothing will get done. Politicians have got just too good at playing the electorate, and Brave New World was completely right in that the way to enslave humanity is not coercion but pleasure. Just look at these mongoloids right here.
This one believes that a few more shitskins on his 48% white country that for some reason believes itself a paragon of white pride is a more pressing issue that the long term habitability of the earth.
This one believes he lives beyond the climate and has fully drank the corporate/boomer koolaid that climate scientists are after money when there are orders of magnitude more money involved in keeping the status quo than there is in climate change research (gee I wonder who makes more money, some overworked PhD monkey in some regular Uni or a fucking executive at a Fortune 500 company that works with oil).

We're fucking doomed.

I'm not handsome and I'm anxious and a lean towards depression. Girls just don't really like me desu.

>Oh, the war to end all wars!
>Life goes on
>Oh, nuclear war is ever upon us! Any day now!
>Life goes on
>Oh, Kennedy is a catholic! Our country is doomed!
>Life goes on
>Oh, the Great Barrier Reef is shrinking every day!
>They find an even bigger reef in South America
>Oh, Y2K!
>Iraq is the precursor to WWIII!
>Global Warming!
It'll be fine.

Things are ok, you're right. Can't believe I was so stupid

>Oh, the war to end all wars!
And it was, it had a massive impact on the countries involved
>Oh, nuclear war is ever upon us! Any day now!
A delicate equilibrium where noone wants to exterminate each other is still a risky situation
>Oh, Kennedy is a catholic! Our country is doomed!
What
>Oh, the Great Barrier Reef is shrinking every day!
That doesn't mean it isn't shrinking
>Oh, Y2K!
Engineering problem that could be solved
>Iraq is the precursor to WWIII!
How so? Iraq didn't have a chain of allies to rely on that could trigger a world war
>Global Warming!
It's been happening for years and it keeps going forward and an inexorable place. Know the difference between climate change and all those you listed? All of those are human problems, and can be solved by removing the humans. Climate change is an ecological problem caused by us and which has already reached the tipping point.

>it had a massive impact on the countries involved
They're fine, really.
>A delicate equilibrium where noone wants to exterminate each other is still a risky situation
So everything was fine.
>That doesn't mean it isn't shrinking
And they found another. Life, uh, finds a way.
>Engineering problem that could be solved
Finally you agree.
>How so?
Not my quote, silly. Just a bunch of idiots.
>It's been happening for years and it keeps going forward and an inexorable place
Remember when Al Gore forecasted super hurricanes back in '06? Me too.

If you spent more time achieving your goals than worrying about absolutely nothing, you'd be a lot happier. Smell ya, never, loser.

Attached: (You).gif (300x168, 2.68M)

>Another retard with the "oh we'll find a way to fix it" mentality

Lmao
I like how you retards always quote the politician and not the thousands of scientists whose forecasts came to be, though