Dead Women Found in Freezer in UK: Man Charged

>A man has been charged with preventing the lawful burial of two women whose bodies were found in a freezer

>The pair's remains were found clothed and on top of each other at a flat in Vandome Close, Canning Town, east London, on Friday.

>Detectives have said it may take a week before the women are formally identified.

>Zahid Younis, 34, of Vandome Close, is due to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Thursday, Scotland Yard said.

>He faces two counts of preventing the lawful and decent burial of a dead body.

>Speaking on Wednesday, Det Ch Insp Simon Harding said a chest freezer, measuring a few feet wide, had been removed from the crime scene.

>Work to identify the women was ongoing, he said, and post-mortem examinations would be carried out on Friday.

>There are fears for Mary-Jane Mustafa, 37, who went missing last May.

This is just part and parcel of living in a multicultural and diverse society. Sadiq Khan was right, I don't care any more.

Attached: file.png (679x605, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/8969210/mary-jane-mustafa-family-second-man-34-arrested-bodies-women-found-freezer-canning-town/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mary-Jane Mustafa,

damn, that's depressing

>Mary-Jane Mustafa

Attached: D5EWQkPWsAAmavK.jpg (614x1024, 75K)

>preventing lawful burial
So he didn't murder them? Or what's the deal here

>Mary-Jane Mustafa

Attached: 1553510179257.jpg (592x505, 25K)

Wondering this myself. Did he just find the bodies and say, damn I want that in my freezer?

>So he didn't murder them? Or what's the deal here
murder is a pretty extreme word mate, all he did was prevent lawful breathing. don't be too hard on the guy.

hes fucking them, dumb ass.

>Man Charged
Let me guess, he didn't have a freezer licence.

thesun.co.uk/news/8969210/mary-jane-mustafa-family-second-man-34-arrested-bodies-women-found-freezer-canning-town/

They can't technically charge him with murder till they have a cause of death and they can't do an autopsy till they've defrosted the bodies

mfw not accused of their murders?

Attached: 1556383055314.jpg (466x450, 50K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 1556538081786.jpg (207x186, 8K)

>Woman, be quiet or I'll be the one to chill you up, by Allah!

>He faces two counts of preventing the lawful and decent burial of a dead body.
Lmao he fucking killed them

Well they died somehow, he froze them and probably kept collecting their welfare payments.

>prevent lawful breathing
Fucking kek

>I don't care any more.
You should.
But yet again, you made a post about it, so lack of care seem a bit like an overstatement.

Also
>not charged with murder
>charged with prevented burrying
Seems a bit out of place, but I don't know how UK justice works, so I'll leave it to the experts.

They need to identify the bodies first. He might be some necrophiliac body snatcher.

they just need to get him into holding while they gather evidence
the only 100% provable illegal thing he's done so far is have bodies in his freezer, that charge will let them arrest him long enough to charge him again with murder

If you only knew how bad things really smell.
Carlos jpeg

what's wrong, Hans? good sign of integration.

scum-bbc presenter offed herself (thank-god)

but british kike media claiming she bumbed into a train at asda